Gleneagles Global Hospitals Walkin: Gleneagles Global Hospitals are presenting the wonderful opportunity for all the B.Com – Commerce candidates. So, freshers, as well as 1 year experienced candidates can also attend the Gleneagles Global Hospitals Walkin Drive to gain the Chartered Accountant role. From 25th November 2018 To 30th November 2018, all the eligible candidates can go for the Gleneagles Global Hospitals Walkin Interview 2018 on the scheduled venue.
Also, those who are looking for the Chartered Accountant Jobs In Mumbai can check this page. And on this FreshersNow.Com page, we gave you with all the valid information about the Gleneagles Global Hospitals Walkin In Mumbai 2018 in a detailed manner. So, look at each portion to know the data. Thus, you can even check the latest Freshers Jobs from our webportal.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions And Answers
Gleneagles Global Hospitals Walkin 2018 – Overview
|Company Name||Gleneagles Global Hospitals|
|Qualification||B.Com – Commerce|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Chartered Accountant|
|Salary||INR 2,75,000 – INR 3,25,000 PA|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit|
|Industry||Medical, Health Care, Hospitals|
- Chartered Accountant with 0-1 year of accounting and financial reporting experience.
- Public accounting experience, particularly in auditing role, strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial disclosures across a breadth of industries.
- Strong understanding of US generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP).
- Knowledge of SEC filing and reporting requirements.
- Experience with external client relationships.
- External financial reporting experience, preferably with SEC reporting companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and aptitude with technical software applications.
UG: B.Com – Commerce
Particulars Of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Walkin In Mumbai
- Walkin Date – 25th November 2018 To 30th November 2018
- Walkin Time – 9:00 AM Onwards
- Recruiter Name – S Pratap
Venue – Gleneagles Global Hospitals Walkin Drive 2018
The Global Hospitals, 35,
7th Floor, E Borges Rd,
Opp. Shirodkar High School,
Parel, Mumbai – 400012
Gleneagles Global Hospitals is part of Parkway Pantai, a fully owned subsidiary of IHH Healthcare. In India, Gleneagles Global Hospitals operates a chain of multi-super specialty hospitals offering tertiary and quaternary healthcare services with over 2,000 beds and state-of-the-art, world-class hospitals in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, and Mumbai.
A pioneer in kidney, liver, heart and lung transplants, Gleneagles Global Hospitals provides comprehensive multi-organ transplant services in the country. And the Gleneagles Global Hospitals aims to strengthen and expand its leading market position as a destination for multi-organ transplant for patients from India, Middle East, Africa, and South East Asia. They are committed to further our aspiration of making quality health care more accessible to all.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Essential Documents For Gleneagles Global Hospitals Walkin Interview
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned certification while attending for the Gleneagles Global Hospitals Walkin Interview 2018.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies
- All the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
You Can Also Check Other Walk-Ins