Excellent opportunity that the recruiters of the GlobalLogic are going to conduct the GlobalLogic Walkin for the freshers or experienced aspirants. There is an urgent requirement for the Associate Analyst Role under the GlobalLogic Walkin Drive. Also, all the Graduated candidates can check the latest Freshers Jobs In Gurgaon from our webportal. Furthermore, check the education, responsibilities and the offers that the company provides to the candidates.
Attend the GlobalLogic Walkin Interview in the specified location within the time that is on 19th November 2018. Soon after verifying all the details regarding the GlobalLogic Walkin Interview In Gurgaon, then you need to move for the preparation with the GlobalLogic Placement Papers. Therefore, prepare and perform well in the GlobalLogic Walkin.
GlobalLogic Walkin Drive 2018 Particulars
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Salary||1.92 LPA + Free Pick Up & drop, Free Meals & Snacks|
|Industry||IT Software, Software Services|
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate in project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, B.Arch – Architecture
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
- Any Graduate (Pref – B.Tech / B.E)
- Freshers or 1-2 yrs experience.
- Excellent written, Verbal Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- The individual should have the ability to understand and carry out the allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner and deliver results so as to exceed one’s own standards.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Analytical thinking and independent decision-making skills
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Need Immediate Joiners.
GlobalLogic Walkin Drive Details
- Walkin Date – 19th November 2018
- Walkin Time – 9:00 AM To 11:00 AM
- Drive Day – Monday
- Recruiter Name: Vishali Bhardwaj
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities.
GlobalLogic Walkin Interview Location
GlobalLogic Technologies Limited ASF Insignia SEZ Private Ltd. Grand Canyon Building, 14th floor, Block D&E, Off Gurgaon, Faridabad Road, Tehsil Sohna, Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122003
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
You Can Also Check Other Walkins
Essential Testimonials For GlobalLogic Walkin Interview In Gurgaon
Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies. Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos. Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport. So, for more exciting news check our FreshersNow portal.
You May Also Like: