Godrej Interview Questions (Technical, HR) for Freshers – godrej.com: Are you in a search to know the Godrej Selection Process and the Godrej Interview Questions? Then, refer to this page till to the end. This article will feed you with the Godrej Interview Questions for Freshers and will help you to appear for the Godrej Interview. However, for your easy sake, we have attached the Godrej Interview Questions for Freshers PDF Download link in the below important links section. Get to know the Godrej HR Interview Questions and Godrej Technical Interview Questions from this article and give a kick start for preparation to hit the Godrej Interview. In addition to that, we have attached the required Godrej Syllabus and the placement papers at the end of this article, as in turn will give you the required inputs for your preparation. If you find all the details in here helpful, make sure that you are in touch with us so that not to miss any further updates we made on our site.
- 1 Godrej Interview Questions – Overview
- 2 Godrej Selection Process
- 3 Godrej Test Pattern
- 4 Godrej Technical Interview Round
- 5 Godrej HR Interview Round
- 6 Godrej Interview Questions for Freshers PDF Download
Godrej Interview Questions – Overview
|Godrej Interview Questions for Freshers|
|Name Of The Company||Godrej|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Category||Interview Questions & Answers|
Godrej Selection Process
Godrej Recruitment Process includes 4 rounds which you can know from the below-mentioned bullets. Based on the performance of the candidates, the candidate will be selected for the required role. It can be noted that there will be an elimination in each round. Potential candidates will be selected from every outcome of the round. Wrong selection of the candidates may lead to a loss for the company.
- Written Exam
- Design test and Essay Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Godrej Test Pattern
All the candidates who have applied for any of the job roles in the Godrej company were needed to appear for the Godrej Written Exam. The Godrej Written Test will be conducted for 40 questions and the time limit is 15 minutes. There is a 1/4 negative marking. English Language section included the topics like blanks, synonyms, antonyms, vocabulary, etc., Analytical Ability section includes the topics like data interpretation and logical reasoning questions, and the Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. On clearing the online written round, the candidate will be forwarded to the Design test and Essay Writing.
|Section Name||Number Of Questions|
|Aptitude Test (Quant + Logical + Verbal)||40|
Godrej Technical Interview Round
Candidates clearing the Godrej Design test and Essay Writing round will be called for the Godrej Technical Interview Round. Whereas, the questions related to core subjects will be asked in this round. In order to get through this round, the candidates were expected to have basic knowledge in the academic subjects. At the end of this round, the interviewer will come to know whether the candidate fits the desired job role or not.
Godrej Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
1. How do you define the efficiency of air compressors?
2. What is an isentropic body?
3. What is entropy?
4. What is the third law of thermodynamics?
5. What is a pitch circle in gears?
6. Why is metal spinning done?
7. What is a master gauge?
8. What Is the cold working of metals? Give some of its principal methods.
9. Define stiffness.
10. What is the laws of dry or solid friction?
11. What is age-hardening?
12. What is a cryogenic fluid?
13. What is hook’s law?
14. Discuss the basic functioning of the air conditioner.
15. Give examples of heterogeneous systems.
16. Define boring.
17. What is a boring tool?
18. Define grinding.
19. Define fatigue.
20. Define knurling.
21. Differentiate between Allen and eye bolt.
22. How do you express the pitch of gears?
23. What is a lathe bed made of?
24. Discuss the advantages of different types of screws.
25. How do you classify shapers?
26. Differentiate precision and accuracy.
27. What do you understand by Oldham’s coupling?
28. Define Psychrometric chart.
29. Define newton’s law of viscosity.
30. Differentiate static and kinetic friction.
31. Define buffing?
32. What is Carnot Engine?
33. Discuss the otto cycle with a diagram.
34. What is Poisson’s ratio?
35. Define rivets.
36. Define cold extruding.
37. What is Plank’s Law?
38. What do the dynamics of machines deals with?
39. How do you classify lathes?
40. What is the usage of angle plates?
41. What is necking in production engineering?
42. What is the Redlich Kwong equation?
43. Discuss steam engines. What is its overall efficiency?
44. What is a cat head in production engineering?
45. What is tack welding?
46. What is the hot working of metals? Give some of its principal methods.
47. Classify drilling machines.
48. Discuss the Carnot cycle.
49. Define surge tank.
50. What is a gray surface?
51. Can you explain the refrigeration cycle?
52. Which formula forms a link between Thermodynamics and Electro Chemistry?
53. What is the usage of silicon steel?
54. What is a reciprocating air compressor?
Godrej HR Interview Round
This is the final phase of the Godrej Hiring Process. The intention of conducting the Godrej HR Interview round is to know the potential of the candidates that he/ she may suitable for the respective job profile or not. Questions related to personality, family background, and sometimes questions on the project that is done in the last year will also be asked in this round. Give a glance at the below section and know the Godrej HR Questions that are mostly asked.
Godrej HR Interview Questions for Freshers
1. A sum of money doubles itself in 4 years at simple interest, in how many years, it would become 7 times of itself?
2. What are your favorite subjects in your graduation and why?
3. What do you think it takes to be successful in this career?
4. A small town’s industries have a total turnover of Rs. 25,00,000. If the town council plans to raise Rs.170,000 through the octroi levy, what % levy should it charge on the industries?
5. Tell me about a time when you made a bad decision.
6. Introduce yourself
7. Suppose you want to start an airline, what factors will you consider while deciding the time for the take-off of the flight?
8. If you want to open a jewelry shop in Chandigarh, what factors will you consider while deciding the place to open the shop?
9. Are you willing to work for long hours in an entirely different city?
10. What do you understand by the term big data?
11. Will you relocate? In the future?
12. Tell me about a time when you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker.
13. Tell me about a time when you anticipated potential problems and developed preventive measures.
14. If I were to ask one of your professors to describe you, what would he or she say?
15. If you had to live your life over again, what would you change?
16. How would you describe your ideal job?
17. A contractor employed 200 men to complete a strip of highway in 200 days. After 150 days he found that only 3/5th of the strip is complete. How many additional men should be employed to complete the work on time?
18. Tell me about a time when you missed an obvious solution to a problem.
19. How much money do you need to make to be happy?
20. 720 buses operate from a depot, but 168 are being repaired. What percentage of the total that are in service?
21. What do you want to do with your life?
22. Are you a goal-oriented person?
23. When did you decide on this career?
24. Why did you choose to attend your college?
25. What do you understand by analytics?
26. Why are you interested in our company?
27. Do you have any location preferences?
28. Kay required Rs. 800 for paying her fees. She borrowed 20 % from her brother and 30 % of the remaining was funded by her mother. In her bank she had Rs. 200. How much more does she need (in Rs.)?
29. What do you know about our company?
30. Why do you want to work with us?
31. What do you look in for a job?
32. What is your management style?
33. What is your biggest weakness?
34. How do you evaluate success?
35. X and Y are partners in a business. X invests 300 for 12 months and Y invested 600 for 6 months. If they gain a profit of 700 at the end of one year, what is X’s share?
36. Are you a team player?
37. What is the value of a property, which has been insured at the rate of 1/6% of its value, if the annual premium paid on it is Rs. 83.33 (in Rs.)?
38. Why did you choose Godrej?
39. Do you enjoy doing independent research?
40. What is your long-range objective?
41. How has your education prepared you for your career?
42. Tell me about a time when you were tolerant of an opinion that was different from yours.
43. What is your greatest weakness?
44. Tell me about a time when you prioritized the elements of a complicated project.
45. If you start a business, what factors would you keep in mind before choosing your supplier?
46. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
47. Tell me about a time when you lost (or won) an important contract.
48. Do you handle pressure well?
49. Do you have any actual work experience?
50. What is important to you: the money or the work?
51. Tell me about a time when you had to fire a friend.
52. What were your favorite classes? Why?
53. What changes would you make at your college?
54. Tell me about a time when you persuaded team members to do things your way.
Godrej Interview Questions for Freshers PDF Download
|Godrej Technical, HR Interview Questions for Freshers PDF Important Link|
|To get Godrej Interview Questions for Freshers (Technical, HR) PDF Download||Click Here|
We assure you that all the provided details on this page regarding the Godrej Interview Questions are accurate and we believe that you are satisfied with the given information. Do follow us @ freshersnow.com for more latest updates.
|You Can Also Check|
|Godrej Syllabus||Godrej Placement Papers|