Freshers Now is back with the latest Goldman Sachs Off Campus 2019 Drive details. The recruiters of Goldman Sachs providing the best chance to all the candidates of Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate having the YOP (2020, 2021). If you want to get hired in the latest Goldman Sachs Jobs For Freshers through the Goldman Sachs Off Campus 2019 Drive (2020, 2021 Freshers), you have to get registered on or before the deadline that is 17th August 2019.
★ ★ Off Campus 2019 ★ ★
Furthermore, this Engineers Campus Hiring Program is mainly conducted to identify the top talent across India to join the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru. As per the announcement, the scheduled date for the Engineers Campus Hiring Program is 18th August 2019. So, all the candidates must and should have to go through the below given Goldman Sachs Eligibility Criteria 2019 along with the Goldman Sachs Selection Process 2019 before applying for the Goldman Sachs Engineers Campus Hiring Program.
- 1 Goldman Sachs Off Campus 2019 Drive (2020, 2021 Freshers)
- 1.1 Goldman Sachs Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.2 About Engineers Campus Hiring Program
- 1.3 Application/ Registration Details | Goldman Sachs Jobs For Freshers
- 1.4 Company Profile
- 1.5 Goldman Sachs Selection Process For 2020, 2021 Batch Freshers
- 1.6 Important Points To Remember | Goldman Sachs
- 1.7 Steps While Applying For Goldman Sachs Off Campus 2019 Drive
Goldman Sachs Off Campus 2019 Drive (2020, 2021 Freshers)
|Name of the Company||Goldman Sachs|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2021 Batch|
|Salary||INR 22 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||17th August 2019|
|Online Assessment Test Date & Time||18th August 2019 (11:00 AM TO 3:00 PM)|
Goldman Sachs Eligibility Criteria 2019
This program is open to engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation and is ideally suited to those with less than 12 months of work experience. They’re looking for students with strong programming skills and analytical aptitude.
- This assessment is targeted only to engineering students across India
- In the event that Goldman Sachs visits your campus for internship and/or fulltime recruitment, you are advised to apply directly through your respective campus placement process
- 2020 Analyst: Graduation in 2020 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2020 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2021 (Intern hire April/July intake)
About Engineers Campus Hiring Program
The Engineers Campus Hiring Program is an online assessment to identify top talent across India, focusing on programming skills and analytical aptitude to join the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs in Bengaluru.
- Online Assessment Duration: 120 minutes
- Online Assessment Date & Time: 18th August 2019 (11:30 AM To 3:00 PM) IST
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions & Answers
Application/ Registration Details | Goldman Sachs Jobs For Freshers
- Registrations will close on August 17, 11:59 p.m. IST
- Registered students will receive the assessment link on their registered email ID
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company, HQ New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting. The bank is one of the largest investment banking enterprises in the world, and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market and more generally, a prominent market maker. The group also owns Goldman Sachs Bank USA, a direct bank.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Goldman Sachs Selection Process For 2020, 2021 Batch Freshers
- Complete the assessment within the test deadline/ duration
- The test will have 4 sections that need to be answered in 2 hours; All sections are mandatory
- 1 submission per individual & 120 minutes test
Section 1 – The coding section will have 2 programming questions (30 minutes)
Section 2 – The Multiple Choice section will have 10 MCQs (30 minutes)
3rd Section – The advanced section will have 1 program question (45 minutes)
Section 4 – The subjective section will have 2 questions (15 minutes)
- Basis assessment scores and divisional criteria
- Results to be shared with shortlisted students in August/ September 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via registered email ID
- 1-day Interview process (August/ September 2019).
- Only the shortlisted candidates can get the Date & Venue details.
- A few days after the interviews, officials will display the Interview results/ offers.
- 2020 Analyst & 2020 Intern offer to be rolled out to the selected candidate(s) – via a letter of intent
- Further communication from the Goldman Sachs team to selected students via registered email ID
Important Points To Remember | Goldman Sachs
- Registrations will close on 17th August 2019 – 11:59 PM IST
- Upload your resume and student photo ID along with other details asked on the registration link
- Test link and all other communication will be shared to all registered students on the registered email ID
- Once you begin the test – you are required to complete it at one go. You cannot pause and take the test at another time
- You can take the test anytime between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. IST on 18th August 2019.
- Interview logistics will be shared with the shortlisted students
Steps While Applying For Goldman Sachs Off Campus 2019 Drive
*While registering: If your college/ university is not reflected in the selection choose “other” in the dropdown and mention your school’s name in the free text box
- Click on the link button below to apply for the Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2019.
- Read all the information given regarding the Engineers Campus Hiring Program.
- After that, you all need to click the Register button.
- At My GS Events click to register as a new user
- Enter all your details and click on the Submit button.
- Once registered as a new user click on Register for Events.
- Under “Place of Study,” select India.
- Furthermore, candidates have to select and click on the Engineers Campus Hiring Program to register.
- Enter details to the questions asked and click on ‘Submit’ to complete registration.
To Apply For Goldman Sachs Off Campus 2019 Drive: Click Here