GPSC Horticulture Officer, Class 2 Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Have you applied for GPSC Horticulture Officer, class 2 vacancies? If yes, then check this entire page. We had provided the subject wise GPSC Horticulture Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 on this page. So, all the interested aspirants download the given GPSC Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF from the given directly attached link which is provided at the bottom of the page. Aspirants can also check GPSC Horticulture Officer Exam Pattern 2020 & GPSC Horticulture Officer Selection Process 2020 from the below sections of this page. Also, refer to the official website of the Gujarat PSC that is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- 1 GPSC Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 – Details
- 2 GPSC Horticulture Officer Selection Process 2020
- 3 GPSC Horticulture Officer Exam Pattern 2020 (Class 2 Preliminary)
- 4 Download GPSC Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 5 GPSC Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 – FAQ’s
GPSC Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 – Details
|GPSC Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF | Check Gujarat PSC Class 2 Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Post Name||Horticulture Officer, Class-2|
|Official Site||gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
GPSC Horticulture Officer Selection Process 2020
All the applied aspirants first attend the GPSC Horticulture, Class 2 preliminary written examination. a candidate who got above or equal to the cut off marks, all those aspirants will be moved to the further selection process that is Personal Interview. So, aspirants who want to get qualify in the Horticulture, Class 2 prelims exam, all those aspirants must know the given GPSC Horticulture, Class 2 Exam Syllabus 2020. Marks for the Personal Interview is 100 marks
- Preliminary (Objective) Written Test
- Personal Interview
GPSC Horticulture Officer Exam Pattern 2020 (Class 2 Preliminary)
- Candidates before going to take the written exam, aspirants must know the Gujarat PSC Horticulture Officer Test Pattern 2020.
- Section-1 : General Studies-100 Questions-100 marks and Section-2 : Concerned Subjet – 200 Questions – 200 marks. Total 300 Questions, Total 300 marks.
|Name Of the Subject||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Section – 1:||100||100|
Download GPSC Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF
Aspirants download the subject wise GPSC Horticulture Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 from the given directly attached link. Also, aspirants can start their preparation from now onwards without any delay. And check GPSC Horticulture Officer Exam Selection Process 2020 & GPSC Horticulture Officer Exam Pattern 2020 from the current page.
GPSC Horticulture Officer General Studies Syllabus
- Geography of India-Physical, Economic, Social, Natural Resources
- and population-related topics- with special reference to Gujarat
- The cultural heritage of India-Literature, Art, Religion, and Architecture with special
- reference to Gujarat
- History of India with special reference to Gujarat
- Indian Economy and Planning
- Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties
- Directive Principles of State policy
- Composition of Parliament
- Powers of the President of India
- Powers of Governor
- Provisions for Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and backward classes of the society
- Attorney General
- PanchayatiRai Institutions
- Finance Commission
- Constitutional and statutory Bodies: Election commission of India, Union Public Service
- Commission, State Public Service Commission, Comptroller, And Auditor General;
- Central Vigilance Commission, Lokpal, and Lokayukta, Central Information Commission
- General Mental Ability
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology
- Daily events of Regional, National and International including Sports
Gujarat PSC Horticulture Officer Exam Syllabus – Concerned Subjects (Horticulture)
- Fruit Science
- Vegetable Science
- Floriculture and Landscape Architecture
- Plantation, Spices, Medicinal, and Aromatic Crops
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Natural Resource Management (Horticulture)
- Basic Concepts for Horticulture Development
- The scenario of horticulture in the state
- Hi-Tech horticulture
- Weed Management in Horticulture Crops
- Principles of Seed Production and quality control in Horticultural Crops
- Fundamentals of Soil and water conservation Engineering
- Waste Management in Horticulture industry
- Various Schemes for Horticulture Development of Central Government and Gujarat State Government
- Organizational setup and functions of various divisions/ institutions/ boards under the Department of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare and Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Government of India. Horticulture Division of State Government
- Current trends and Recent Advancements in the field of horticulture.
To Download GPSC Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern (Class 2 Prelims) PDF – Click Here
Candidates are advised to bookmarks our Freshers Now page for getting the latest updates regarding this post. Thank you.
GPSC Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 – FAQ’s
What is the GPSC Horticulture Officer Selection Process?
Preliminary (Objective) Written Test, Personal Interview
How to download the GPSC Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF?
Candidates can check the official site @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in to download the GPSC Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF. Or else check our FreshersNow.Com portal to download it.
How many questions will be asked in the GPSC Horticulture Officer Exam 2020?
A total of 300 Marks will be asked in the GPSC Horticulture Officer Exam 2020.
Is there any negative marking in the GPSC Horticulture Officer Exam 2020?
There is no negative marking in the GPSC Horticulture Officer Exam 2020.