Latest Grapecity Placement Papers PDF are provided on this page. So, refer to all portions and download the Grapecity Sample Papers. For free of cost, you can gather the Grapecity Model Papers from this article. Prepare for the Grapecity Placement Test with the help of Grapecity Placement Papers. Keeping in mind about the Grapecity Pattern we have provided the sample papers. Check the Grapecity Written Test Pattern and Grapecity Selection Process from the below sections of this article. Refer to all portions which are provided on this page to know about the Grapecity Placement Papers.
Latest Grapecity Placement Papers
|Name Of The Company||GrapeCity|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/Post Graduates|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Aptitude Questions and Answers||Reasoning Questions and Answers|
|Verbal Ability Question and Answers|
Getting Placed in Grapecity mostly depends on how well you perform in the placement examination. Learn to perform proficiently in Grapecity Aptitude Placement Test. Go through the complete article to get the latest placement papers of Grapecity and get hired by it. Without any delay, prepare for the Grapecity Placement Test with the help of provided Grapecity Placement Papers PDF.
Test Pattern & Selection Procedure Of Grapecity
GrapeCity, Inc. is a privately held, multinational software corporation based in Sendai, Japan, that develops its own software products and provides outsourced product development services, consulting services, software, and Customer relationship management services. GrapeCity also established WINEstudios, a media design and digital production facility in Japan. GrapeCity’s major office locations are in the United States, Japan, India, China, and Vietnam.
The Grapecity company conducts recruitment process every year to select new ones. The selection process of the company consists of five rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam (Aptitude)
- Group Discussion
- Written Exam (Programming)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must be a B.Tech (IT/Electronics /Computer Science).
- No backlogs should be there.
- Minimum CGPA of 6 or 60%.
Pattern Of Written Exam:
|Section||Number of Questions|
- The total time allotted to the written exam (Aptitude+Verbal+Technical) is 20 minutes.
- Aptitude (Quantitative + Verbal + Technical) section consists of questions based on data interpretation, graphs, blood relations, statement reasoning, etc.
- Also, there are questions from basic mathematics like time, geometry, speed & distance, algebra, arithmetic, probability, permutation & combination, etc.
- There are questions from the English language like grammar usage, fill in the blanks, etc.
- The technical questions are generally from topics like C, C++, Java, OS, etc.
- Programming Section consists of 2 questions. One question is of your choice and another question is based on printing some pattern.
- Overall, the level of the paper is easy. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
- The Grapecity reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
GrapeCity Model Papers
Candidates who are preparing for the Grapecity Recruitment Test can practice the provided Placement Papers and Grapecity Questions and Answers. This will help you to analyze in which area you are weak and have to spend more time to achieve their goal of clearing the written exam and move to next level rounds. In this article, we arranged Aptitude, Reasoning, Technical and English questions and answers along with solutions to crack the Grapecity Written Test. For more updates about the Grapecity Placement Papers bookmark this page.
Are you in search for an easy way to build your career in Grapecity Recruitment? Good news for those who are eagerly browsing for Grapecity Placement Papers PDF. With the help of the provided Grapecity Sample Papers, you can easily prepare for the placement test. By preparing according to the Grapecity Model Papers job seekers will get an idea and find out how much they can score before attending for an Interview and written test. Practice all the provided Grapecity Placement Papers and know the various questions and answers along with the explanations.
Download Grapecity Placement Papers PDF
Download the Grapecity Placement Papers PDF and prepare for the placement test to score high. Click on the links You can follow our web portal @ Freshers Now frequently to get all the latest companies placement papers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Eligibility For Grapecity Careers?
Candidates Who Completed their B.Tech (IT/Electronics /Computer Science) with Minimum 60% or 6 CGPA with No Backlogs while applying are eligible.
What are Grapecity Selection Rounds?
Written Exam (Aptitude), Group Discussion, Written Exam (Programming), Technical Interview, HR Interview are the Selection Rounds.
What are Grapecity Job Locations?
Job Location will be in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.