HDFC Walkin is going to be conducted by the recruiters of the HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. So, candidates check your eligibility and attend the HDFC Walkin In Kochi. To hire Graduated candidates for Business Development Manager Trainee In Kochi, they are planning to process the HDFC Walkin Drive on 28th December 2018. Furthermore, if you are the one among the job seekers for the IT Jobs In Kochi, then you must refer to each section. So, candidates, do follow us on our FreshersNow.Com portal for the latest updates.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 HDFC Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
HDFC Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
|Company Name||HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Business Development Manager Trainee|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 PA|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Industry||Banking/ Financial Services/ Broking|
3 Lakh per Annum + Incentive
Online Assessment, Face to face Interview
If your profile is not matching with any of the above eligibility criteria request not to attend the HDFC Walkin Interview process.
- Graduation in any stream from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE Approved Institute) in India.
- Age of the Candidates should be between 21-30 years.
- It is mandatory to complete the Graduation to enroll in this Program. Candidate should have stayed in the hiring/interview city or nearby city for more than 2 years
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd is one of India’s leading private life insurance companies, which offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC Ltd.), India’s leading housing finance institution and The Standard Life Insurance Company, a leading provider of financial services from the United Kingdom. Both the promoters are well known for their ethical dealings and financial strength and are thus committed to being a long-term player in the life insurance industry.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Particulars Of HDFC Walkin Drive 2018
Walkin Date: 28th December 2018
Interview Timings: 9:00 AM Onwards
Recruiter Name: Mr. Abhay Dhayagude
- 12 months course in partnership with Manipal University that will offer a Postgraduate Diploma in Insurance
- 4 months of residential Classroom training on fundamentals of Insurance with a monthly allowance of INR 2,500
- 2 months of On-the-Job training at base location (basis our geographic presence)
- 6 months of Internship with a stipend of INR 16,000 per month + incentives
- Candidate training is given at Manipal Academy of Higher Studies, Bangalore Campus for
- 4 months – which is a world class training Facility(food & accommodation is free) and an opportunity to study in an International University.
- From 13th month onwards candidate will be allocated to Agency/ Bancassurance / Direct channel based on the internship & the annual salary will be 3 Lakh per annum
- Training Fee: Candidate needs to pay course fee Rs 1,54,407 +18% GST (Total Rs 1,82,200/-). More than 70% of this fee will be refunded as stipend during the first year itself.
- Education loan facility is available from HDFC Bank to fund for the entire course fee.
Venue Of HDFC Walkin Interview
Pallath Enclave, Opposite Cochin Shipyard M.G Road,
Kochi – 682015, Kerala.
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Kochi
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Essential Documents For HDFC Walkin In Kochi
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the HDFC Walkin In Kochi.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
You Can Also Refer To The Latest Walkins