HDFC Walkin 2019: Good News for the candidates looking for Jobs In HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. As the HDFC Walkin Interview is conducted on 20th To 23rd March 2019. The recruiters of the HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited are asking the Graduated candidates to attend the HDFC Walkin Drive for the role of Associate/ Senior Associate – (Non Technical) In Mumbai. Furthermore, if you are the one among the candidates looking for Job In Mumbai, then you must refer to each section. Furthermore, the detailed information that is Eligibility, Job Description, Address details, Company Profile are mentioned in the below sections of this post.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 HDFC Walkin 2019 – Complete Information
HDFC Walkin 2019 – Complete Information
|Company Name||HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Business Development Manager Trainee|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Industry||Banking/ Financial Services/ Broking|
Particulars Of HDFC Walkin Drive 2019
- Walkin Date: 20th To 23rd March 2019
- Interview Timings: 9:00 AM Onwards
- Recruiter Name: Abhishek Gokuldas
Duties & Responsibilities
- Candidates are responsible to work on data provided by the department.
- The profile includes working on calling
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates with decent communication skills are invited for the
- Students who have completed their graduation are highly preferred.
- Candidates who are interested to make a carrier in operations.
- Must have good knowledge of Statistics and excel.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd is one of India’s leading private life insurance companies, which offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC Ltd.), India’s leading housing finance institution and The Standard Life Insurance Company, a leading provider of financial services from the United Kingdom. Both the promoters are well known for their ethical dealings and financial strength and are thus committed to being a long-term player in the life insurance industry.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Venue Of HDFC Walkin Interview
The IL&FS Financial Center,
5th Floor, Plot C-22,
G – Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai – 400051,
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Mumbai
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Essential Documents For HDFC Walkin In Mumbai
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the HDFC Walkin In Mumbai.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
You Can Also Refer To The Latest Walkins
★★★ Check More Walkins ★★★
Follow Freshers Now to get updated information on Latest Job Openings, Walkins, Off Campus Drive etc. Also, you can get prepared for Interviews by referring to the Interview Questions available in our webportal. Also, you can bookmark our site to make your task easier.