To crack the test straightforwardly, we suggest you download the HEC Placement Papers from this article. Moreover, we have collected all the Aptitude, Reasoning and English subjects HEC Model Papers PDF and inserted to the direct links. Furthermore, the direct links for the HEC Sample Papers 2018-2019 are available to the bottom of this page. So, candidates who are planning to start preparation can easily not down the HEC Selection Process and the HEC Test Pattern.
HEC Placement Papers 2018-2019 Download
Stated that they want to select the suitable candidates for their company so that they are making arrangements. Candidates who have not yet started preparing for the HEC Placement Test must utilize the current page. Therefore, including the HEC Model Papers PDF from the below page to achieve more marks. The practice analysis makes you know your strengths and weakness in the subject.
We all know that practice makes man’s perfect. So keep in mind and practice these HEC Placement Papers 2018-2019. We have collected the previous year question papers and equipped in this post. Thus, you can log in for free to get those HEC Model Papers PDF at free of cost. Along with the questions you can also get the answers, solutions from the below links. To get the grip over all the subject you should definitely solve these HEC Sample Papers.
You Can Also Check: ★ Frequently Asked Interview Questions And Answers
Previous HEC Sample Papers 2018-2019 Information
|Name Of The Company||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/Post Graduates|
|Category||Latest Placement Papers|
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited or HEC Ltd. is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. HEC was established in the year 1958 as one of the largest Integrated Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital pieces of equipment & pieces of machinery and renders project execution required for core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up starting from casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly, and testing.
Latest HEC Selection Process
Candidates need to observe the below HEC Selection Process 2018-2019 to get an overview of the Recruitment Procedure.
- Written Test
- Technical + HR Interview
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
HEC Test Pattern 2018-2019
Check the various HEC Test Pattern 2018-2019 given to the candidates in the Placement Test Paper.
- Number of Questions – 150
- Aptitude – This section consists of 50 questions from the concepts Reasoning, Mathematics, English.
- Professional Test – This section will be given from the respective professional field of about 100 Questions.
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Time (In Minutes)|
|General Awareness||15||150 Minutes|
- In the HEC Written Exam, the total time allocated was 160 Minutes.
- Furthermore, they include the Aptitude, Reasoning, English & Technical Sections.
- Aptitude Section contains some probability questions, simple differentiation questions, Area, and statement Logical Reasoning. Moreover, the topics from the basic mathematics like time, speed & distance, algebra, arithmetic, probability, geometry, permutation & combination can also be asked. And English contains comprehension, sentence correction etc.
- Technical questions mainly Based on Computer Networks and Data Structures.
Include These For HEC Placement Test:
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions And Answers With Explanations
- Latest Reasoning Questions and Answers
- Frequently Asked Verbal Ability Questions and Answers
Download HEC Model Papers PDF (Latest)
When compared to the previous years, the company members have tightened up the competition level. So, all the candidates need to download the HEC Model Papers PDF. And as per the latest update, they will give more typical and logical questions in the Placement Test. So, definitely, the competition will be going sky high.
Henceforth all the candidates need the perfect preparation. So, to help them at any moment, FreshersNow.Com provided you with the subject wise HEC Placement Papers 2018-2019. So, solve as much as you can to score more than the others. Get the below HEC Sample Papers 2018-2019 to practice.