Hexaware Walkin Drive 2019: Hexaware Technologies Limited is offering Job opportunity for the post of Associate/ Senior Associate – (Non Technical). As per the recent notification, we heard from the Hexaware Technologies, the Hexaware Walkin is scheduled from 15th March 2019 To 30th March 2019. Candidates who were interested to work in the Voice Based Jobs can attend to the Hexaware Walkin Interview. Since, one can get the details of the Hexaware Latest Jobs, Job Description, Eligibility Criteria from this article. The below table gives an overview of the Hexaware Jobs In Chennai. Furthermore, go through the entire post for more details.
Hexaware Walkin Drive – Complete Information
|Company Name||Hexaware Technologies Limited|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Associate/ Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
|Category||Walkins, BPO Jobs|
Hexaware Walkin Drive – Particulars
- Walkin Date: 15th March 2019 To 30th March 2019
- Walkin Time: 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Address: Hexaware BPS Prince Infocity II
B & #039, No.283/3A
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai – 600096
- Recruiter Name: Ramya
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Post Graduate Not Required
Hexaware Job Description
- Candidates should have Good communication in English
- Should be willing to work in night shifts
- Freshers can also apply for the Jobs In Chennai
- Should be loyal to the company’s norms and conditions.
- The drop would be provided for the candidates
Hexaware Technologies Limited is an information technology and BPO service provider company. Based in Navi Mumbai, India. Founded in 1990. On 28th July 2014, Hexaware Technologies announced the appointment of R Srikrishna as the Chief Executive officer. The company is presently listed amongst the top 20 IT services providing firms. The Hexaware specializes in an array of areas encompassing Application Transformation Management, and Enterprise Solutions. Company Hexaware has its headquarters in Mumbai and has offices across the US, Mexico, and the Netherlands in Europe, etc. In Hexaware company, the current employee strength is above 13,488 with over 219 clients. After starting facilities in Chennai, the company began its third development center in Pune in 2006. The company provides software services in Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare and Insurance, etc.
Crucial Documents Required For Hexaware Walkin Interview
Applicants need to carry below mentioned documents for the Hexaware Walkin Drive 2019 for verification purpose.
- Candidates you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport to the Hexaware Walkin Interview.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending for Hexaware Walkin Drive.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos for Jobs In Chennai.
Similarly, You Can Check Below Given Latest Job Updates
Hence, Job Seekers can utilize this information and attend the Hexaware Walkin Interview to the given venue in Chennai. Keep visiting our website Freshers Now for more updates and alerts. Leave a comment in the comment box given below and get your doubts clarified.