How To Prepare For TSPSC Group 1 Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan, Study Material: Do you intend to take the TSPSC Group 1 Exam? then you’ve reached the right place. We want to help candidates who would like to Crack the TSPSC Group 1 Exam easily. Here, in this article, we’ll show you How to Crack the TSPSC Group 1 Exam in the first attempt? and How to manage your TSPSC Group 1 Exam Preparation Time, and how to apply strategies during your preparation. Aspirants should read through all of the sections on this page, as they will assist you in developing an appropriate study plan. Also get the details of TSPSC Group 1 study material, test pattern, and exam topics from the below section.
TSPSC Group 1 Examination
The Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 1 Exam is a state-level exam for students who want to work for the Telangana State Public Service Commission. TSPSC Group 1 Exam includes all of the highest-ranking positions in the Telangana State Public Service Commission such as Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Commercial Tax Officer, Regional Transport Officer, District Panchayat Officer, District Registrar, Deputy Superintendent of Jails, Assistant Commissioner of Labour, Assistant Excise Superintendent, Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Director, District Backward Classes Welfare Officer, District Tribal Welfare Officer, District Employment Officer, Administrative Officer including Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade II, Assistant Treasury Officer, Assistant Audit Officer, Mandal Parishad Development Officer, as well as the highest pay scales.
How To Crack TSPSC Group 1 Exam? Preparation Tips
|Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 1 Exam|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Commercial Tax Officer, Regional Transport Officer, District Panchayat Officer, District Registrar, Deputy Superintendent of Jails, Assistant Commissioner of Labour, Assistant Excise Superintendent, Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Director, District Backward Classes Welfare Officer, District Tribal Welfare Officer, District Employment Officer, Administrative Officer including Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade II, Assistant Treasury Officer, Assistant Audit Officer, Mandal Parishad Development Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Preliminary Test, Mains Test)|
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
|Preliminary Test: General Studies & Mental Ability (Objective Type)||2 Hours 30 Minutes||150|
|Written Examination (Main): General English (Qualifying Test)||3 Hours||150|
|Paper I: General Essay||3 Hours||150|
|Paper-II: History, Culture & Geography||3 Hours||150|
|Paper III: Indian Society, Constitution & Governance||3 Hours||150|
|Paper IV: Economy and Development||3 Hours||150|
|Paper V: Science & Technology and Data Interpretation||3 Hours||150|
|Paper VI: Telangana Movement and State Formation||3 Hours||150|
Telangana PSC Group 1 Exam Topics
Before we get into the preparation tips, let’s make sure we understand the TSPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Knowing the syllabus helps you follow the topics and create a good study plan. For a better understanding of the topics included in the TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus look at the table below.
|TSPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam Topic Wise Syllabus|
|TSPSC Group 1 Exam General Studies and Mental Ability Syllabus||
|TSPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Topic Wise Syllabus|
|History and Culture of India, with special reference to Modern Period (1757 to 1947 A.D.)||
|History and Cultural Heritage of Telangana||
|Geography of India and Telangana||
|Indian Society, Structure, Issues and Social Movements||
|Constitution of India||
|Indian Economy and Development
|Development and Environmental Problems||
|The role and impact of Science and Technology||
|Modern Trends in application of knowledge of Science||
|Data Interpretation and Problem Solving||
Is It Easy To Crack TSPSC Group 1 Exam?
“Nothing Comes Easy” striving for the TSPSC Group 1 positions itself is a big deal. Hard work, practice, and dedication are the keys to tackle any preparation. It depends on the dedication level of the person in covering all prescribed syllabus. The competition for the government position in the contemporary world is high, one should maintain the same level of preparation to crack the TSPSC Group 1 Examination. Moreover, plan and proper implementations are highly recommended. We help you with the basic TSPSC Group 1 Tips and Strategies to be followed during your preparation. At least 2 or 3 months to be dedicated to completing the whole syllabus. Check out the preparation tips as we have arranged them in the below section.
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Preparation Tips
- Planning and Execution: You should now have all of the information you need to put together a practical plan. For each subject, your plan should be based on a Cost-Benefit Analysis of Score-vs-Time. Your plan should primarily include Time – Set aside time for each subject to complete your reading. That doesn’t mean study 24 hours a day, seven days a week. But properly planned, a consistent study time of 2 to 4 hours per day is sufficient.
- Goals Include: Targets are set on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. The continued study doesn’t help you anyway, so allow adequate time for entertainment, family, and friends. These breaks refresh your mind, allowing you to focus on the next goal.
- Practice Makes Man Perfect: A person becomes perfect after a lot of practice. During the exam, everyone makes mistakes. However, these blunders are extremely costly. With one mark less than the cut-off, you may fail. If you fail one attempt, you must wait years for the next opportunity. With more and more practice, confusion withers away.
- Practice With Previous Papers: Going through TSPSC Group 1 Exam Previous Question Papers is a subtle way to improve handle of the weightage questions. Do not sit on one specific topic or a question in the exam because it eats valuable time and you may forget the answers or concepts for the next question.
- TSPSC Group 1 Mock Test: Taking mock tests or the TSPSC Group 1 Exam Test Series will help you gain a handle on time management. And let you analyze all the topics you should still brush on.
- Revision: A few weeks before the TSPSC Group Exam, start revising all the topics and go through important points that you wrote in the notebook. Do not be panicked, try to stay calm and peaceful, and try to memorize all that you have studied.
Telangana PSC Group 1 Exam – Tips To Follow
- Spend 10 – 15 minutes going over the question paper to familiarise yourself with it.
- The first response you write always takes much longer than you expected. Depending on your previous experience, it will take 10 to 15 minutes.
- In the next hour, try to answer as many sure-fire questions as you can.
- Then, in the next hour, try to answer those questions to which you believe you know the answers but are unsure.
- Finally, see if you can answer any of the remaining unanswered questions.
- If you only have 10-15 minutes left and need to finish more questions on an objective exam, try to finish the easiest and most certain answers first.
- Mark all answers without reading questions if negative marking is not available.
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Study Material
|TSPSC Group 1 Previous Papers||PDF Download Link|
|Download the TSPSC Group 1 Prelims Old Question Papers PDF for General Studies & Mental Ability||Click Here|
|To download the Telangana PSC Group 1 Mains Previous Papers PDF for General Essay||Click Here|
|Download the TSPSC Group 1 Mains Previous Question Papers PDF for History, Culture & Geography||Click Here|
|To download the TSPSC Group 1 Mains Model Papers PDF for Indian Society, Constitution & Governance||Click Here|
|Download the TSPSC Group 1 Mains Question Papers PDF for Economy and Development||Click Here|
|To download the TSPSC Group 1 Mains Previous Question Papers PDF for Science & Technology and Data Interpretation||Click Here|
|Download the Telangana PSC Group 1 Mains Model Papers PDF for General English||Click Here|
We believe the information provided above was beneficial to the candidates’ search. Keep checking back to our website @ freshersnow.com for more information on the TSPSC Group 1 Exam.