How To Prepare For Canara Bank SO Exam? Study Plan, Preparation Tips: Candidates who are in search of how to crack the Canara Bank Specialist Officer (SO) Exam can check this page. As we have given perfect and smart planning for the Canara Bank SO Exam. And now, candidates need to go for the researches about how to begin their preparation with the proper guidance. In this article, candidates will get the proper preparation plan and tips for the Canara Bank SO Exam. The only thing candidates need to do is to follow the procedure for the preparation and be loyal in learning the concepts of the Canara Bank Specialist Officer Exam subjects.
We instruct the aspirants to check out every section, where much information is been discussed that assists our candidates and we assure that aspirants will get the best result with their search. Hereabouts we have equipped the Canara Bank SO Exam Scheme and the syllabus. We instruct the candidates to check it out clearly and start their serious preparation for the Canara Bank SO Exam.
- 1 How To Prepare For Canara Bank SO Exam? Study Plan, Preparation Tips
- 2 Canara Bank SO Exam Scheme
- 3 Canara Bank SO 20 Days Study Plan
- 4 Important Points To Be Remembered While Preparing For The Canara Bank SO Exam
- 5 Preparation Plan For The Canara Bank SO Exam
- 6 Rules and Regulations To Be Followed While Preparing For Canara Bank SO Exam
- 7 Best Reference Books To Prepare For The Canara Bank SO Exam
- 8 How To Prepare For Canara Bank SO Exam? Study Plan, Preparation Tips – FAQs
How To Prepare For Canara Bank SO Exam? Study Plan, Preparation Tips
|How To Prepare For Canara Bank SO Exam? Study Plan, Preparation Tips|
|Organization Name||Canara Bank|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Canara Bank SO Previous Question Papers||Practice English Questions & Answers|
|Canara Bank SO Syllabus||Central Government Jobs|
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
In the present days, the competition level has become very high and with that, the exams were becoming much tougher. And with this most of the aspirants feel tensed about what to prepare and how to prepare for the Canara Bank SO Exam. With this feeling, aspirants cannot overcome the Canara Bank SO Exam. Therefore, aspirants need to pay concentration to prepare for the Canara Bank SO Exam smartly.
Canara Bank SO Exam Scheme
As the subjects were seen in the Canara Bank SO Exam Pattern in the above image. It is now the time for the aspirants to keep all their efforts in the Canara Bank SO Exam preparation. Anyone can apply for the Canara Bank SO Exam, but the one who is dedicated in their preparation will see the success.
Analyze the Canara Bank SO Syllabus: Aspirants must and should have an awareness of the Canara Bank SO syllabus and the exam pattern. Candidates should understand the topics that are involved, the pattern of questions, and the easier and difficulty of the syllabus.
Creating Smart Time Table: To complete your preparation on time it is much needed for the candidates to create a smart timetable. We advise the candidates to prepare the timetable for every week so that it will remove all the complexity. After successful completion of the preparation then prepare for the next week.
Estimate your Strong and Weakness of the Canara Bank SO Topics: After viewing the Canara Bank SO exam pattern, candidates can estimate themselves in which subject they are strong and weak. And we advise the candidate to devote more time to developing the weak areas and grasping strong ones.
Do not Tense: We also suggest our candidates not to put much stress on themselves in the preparation where it result in more tension. Be lite and whatever you learn the topic be master in it.
Canara Bank SO 20 Days Study Plan
To aware of the aspirants, we have given the 20 days preparation plan, we instruct the candidates to follow them accurately or prepare their preparation according to their adaptability.
|20 Days Preparation Plan|
|Day 1||Error Correction recognition|
|Day 2||Sentences rearrangement, Major Financial / Economic News|
|Day 3||Verb, Adverb|
|Day 4||Preposition, Sports|
|Day 5||Subject-verb agreement, Books and Authors|
|Day 6||Fill in the blanks with articles, Awards, and Honors|
|Day 7||Comprehension, Science – Inventions and Discoveries|
|Day 8||Answering questions based on unseen passage|
|Day 9||Vocabulary, Abbreviations|
|Day 10||Synonyms and Antonyms usage, Important Days|
|Day 11||International and National Organizations|
|Day 12||Proficiency in the language|
|Day 15||Idioms and Phrases|
|Day 16||Current Affairs (National and International)|
|Day 17||Budget and Five Year Plans|
|Day 18||Practice Mock Tests|
|Day 19||Practice Previous Year Papers|
Important Points To Be Remembered While Preparing For The Canara Bank SO Exam
- Aspirants should always follow the timetable diligently.
- Practice Previous Year’s Question Paper to increase your understanding level
- The main thing for the candidates is they should not divert attention from their goal and concentrate only on the exam preparation.
- It is advisable for the candidates that they should focus on the weaker points and get a grip over the subject.
- Make a habit of reading the newspaper to get updated with current affairs.
- Read the newspaper every day along with that aspirants are suggested to keep a dictionary beside them
Preparation Plan For The Canara Bank SO Exam
- Brush up on every subject and understand the concept behind it.
- Improve your vocabulary by reading books and newspapers. Always try to learn new words and practice them,
- The most important is practice, we suggest the candidates have continuous practice.
- As the question paper is divided into three sections such as Professional Knowledge in the area of specialization, the test of English, and the latest development in the Banking industry, aspirants are advised to prepare according to it.
Rules and Regulations To Be Followed While Preparing For Canara Bank SO Exam
- Use notes and note down all the important points so that it will assist you for easy reference.
- Be healthy and fit, have good sleep so that your mind will be fresh to understand the concept.
- Practice mock tests and previous papers to develop your speed and accuracy.
- Take breaks in between your preparation
- And the thing which aspirants should not do is mugging up, mugging up the topics will never help you in remembering the topics
- Don’t sit for the preparation the whole night
- If you feel weak on a topic, do not leave it.
- Don’t delay in attempting the mock tests and previous papers
- Do not panic before the exam, by wandering about the Canara Bank SO Exam will make you stress
- Do not guess and answer the question in which you are not confident, as there is a negative marking it would be a minus for you.
- Do not forget to carry the important documents to the exam
- Always reach the exam center before 1 hour so that you can relax for some time after traveling.
- Read the question twice and thrice and then answer
- Always keep saying to yourselves that I can do it.
- End the exam before ten minutes to check out the answers
- As the Canara Bank SO exam is only for two hours, aspirants need to manage their time while attempting the answers.
Best Reference Books To Prepare For The Canara Bank SO Exam
Aspirants are suggested to prepare for the Canara Bank SO exam with the best books which helps them to score in the exam.
- Objective General English: S.P Bakshi, and Arihant Publisher
- English Grammar and Composition: SC Gupta and Manohar Pandey
- Corrective Grammar: Ajay Kumar
For Banking Development
- Banking Awareness: Arihant Publication
- Quest for Restoring Financial Stability In India: Viral.V. Acharya
- Stay guide for Technical Analysis of Financial Markets: Murphy. J.J.
We strongly believe the above information helped out the candidates with their search, after reading this entire article, it is suggested to apply all these procedures during the preparation to see success. To get more information about the Canara Bank SO exam stay connected to our site freshersnow.com. And also suggest your friends who are striving for the Canara Bank SO preparation.
How To Prepare For Canara Bank SO Exam? Study Plan, Preparation Tips – FAQs
How can I prepare accurately for the Canara Bank SO Exam?
To get complete preparation tips and strategies, candidates are suggested to check this article.
Is the Canara Bank SO Exam tough?
If candidates are well prepared for the Canara Bank SO Exam then it will be a cup of tea for the aspirants.
How to improve my speed and accuracy for the Canara Bank SO Exam?
To improve the speed and accuracy, candidates are advised to attempt as many mock tests as they can.
Will there be a negative marking in the Canara Bank SO Exam?
Yes, there will be a negative marking in the Canara Bank SO Exam.
What is the duration of the Canara Bank SO Exam?
The duration of the Canara Bank SO Exam will be 2 hours.