How To Prepare For LIC AAO Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan: Candidates who are appearing for the LIC AAO Exam should go through this page. Here we have discussed more information about the LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips, Best LIC AAO Reference Books, and 5 Week LIC AAO Exam Study Plan that are required to be followed for cracking the LIC AAO Examination. Also, you can check the latest LIC AAO Test Pattern and topics in detail. So, headstart your LIC AAO Exam Preparation by using this unique article.
- 1 How To Prepare For LIC AAO Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
- 2 LIC AAO Exam Pattern
- 3 LIC AAO Exam Syllabus
- 4 How To Crack LIC AAO Exam?
- 5 LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips
- 6 How To Crack LIC AAO Exam?
- 7 5 Week LIC AAO Exam Study Plan
- 8 Best LIC AAO Reference Books
How To Prepare For LIC AAO Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
|How To Prepare For LIC AAO Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan|
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO), Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|You Can Also Check|
|LIC Recruitment Notification|
|LIC AAO Previous Question Papers||LIC AAO Syllabus|
|Reasoning Questions & Answers||English Questions & Answers|
|Aptitude Questions & Answers||GK Questions & Answers|
LIC AAO Exam Pattern
Aspirants let’s have a check on the Of LIC AAO Exam Pattern. Through which further plan can be obtained.
LIC AAO Exam Syllabus
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||
|Insurance & Financial Market Awareness||
How To Crack LIC AAO Exam?
Anyone preparing to take a competitive exam should familiarise themselves with the exam format and material. The LIC AAO Exam pattern and syllabus have previously been discussed. Now, we’re all set to talk about how to study for this exam. Candidates, depending on their skill and grasping power, must plan to prepare a well-organized study plan, then follow up the tips and tricks to cover the syllabus within the expected date, mock tests, and revision play an important role during LIC AAO Exam Preparation. Read through the page for the preparation tips and study plan.
LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips
- Start with the basics of the topics included in the syllabus.
- Strong conceptual understanding of LIC AAO Exam topics. It is critical to grasp the principles of all of the topics covered in the syllabus.
- Set your mind before getting into or planning a study plan.
- Determine which topics you are knowledgeable about and which you are not. Then, as a result, make a decent study plan.
- Plan accordingly to one’s ability. Choose out the best study plan, that suits you and your situation.
- There will be a Day Plan, An Hour Plan, Week Plan, and a Month Plan. Find out which fits you for the good preparation.
- Noting down the important points from a particular topic is a must.
- Time management is one of the most critical aspects of exam preparation. Candidates should be aware of how to make use of each minute. As this will help them on the day of the examination.
- Utilize the resources available on the internet, newspapers, and books.
- Made your mind to take up the challenges and stay constant till you reach your goal.
- When preparing for a competitive exam, nothing appears unimportant. Unless you have a clear idea of it.
- Going through previous papers and taking the mock tests is the most important task to crack the exam.
- A weekly revision or a day revision is necessary.
How To Crack LIC AAO Exam?
The secret to passing any exam is practice, time management, patience, and hard effort. Never underestimate yourself; learning is a process that lasts a lifetime. So, there is nothing greater than applying what one has learned to pass a test and land a decent job. So, aim to clear the parts you don’t know about first, and then brush the areas you do. Allow nothing to get in the way of your aim; focus on it. Believe in yourself and read the books available. Just take a look at the LIC AAO Exam Five-Week Study Plan.
5 Week LIC AAO Exam Study Plan
|Week||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning||General knowledge||English||Computer|
|Analytical Reasoning||National & International||Basic Grammar||Computer shortcuts|
|Week- 2||Arithmetic Topics –
Averages Ratio & Proportion; Age Problems;
|Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding||Awards & Honors,
Sports, Books & Authors
|Basic Grammar||Input-output devices|
|Week-3||Percentage, Profit & Loss; Simple & Compound Interest;
Speed, Time & Distance;Time & Work
|Logical Inequalities, Ranking||
Business & Finance,
Banking & Insurance
& Sentence Correction
|History of Computers &
|Week-4||Quadratic Equations (Comparison)||Syllogism,
|Reading Comprehension + Vocabulary||MS Office & DBMS|
|Week- 5||Data Interpretation & Sufficiency||Direction Sense, Critical Reasoning, Input-Output||
Best LIC AAO Reference Books
|Quantum CAT||Sarvesh Verma|
|Fast track Mathematics||Rajesh Verma|
|Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics||M. Tyra|
|Data Interpretation||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R. S. Aggarwal|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R S Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M K Pandey|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwali|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|English Grammar & Composition||Wren & Martin|
|Objective English||S. P. Bakshi|
Following the completion of the entire syllabus. Make a schedule for revising all of the topics. It should be all about grasping the concepts. A person becomes a perfectionist as a result of their education. Every minute counts when it comes to blooming in the way you want. Follow us on FreshersNow.Com to know more information.