How To Prepare For SBI Apprentice Exam? Preparation Tips, Tricks, Study Plan: Are you anticipating taking part in the SBI Apprentice Exam? Then the aspirants need to have an effective strategic plan to get a scope in the SBI Apprentice Exam preparation. It is significant for every participant to follow a comprehensive record approach to prepare for the SBI Apprentice Exam. And you landed on the accurate website where you can get all the needed information in one place concerning the How To Crack SBI Apprentice Exam, Study Material. Aspirants are recommended to check out this entire article to get full-fledged information, techniques, and tricks of the SBI Apprentice Exam.
- 1 How To Prepare For SBI Apprentice Exam? Preparation Tips, Tricks
- 2 How To Crack SBI Apprentice Exam?
- 3 SBI Apprentice Exam Topics and Exam Scheme
- 4 SBI Apprentice Exam Syllabus
- 5 Study Plan For The SBI Apprentice Exam
- 6 Best Reference Books For The SBI Apprentice Exam
- 7 SBI Apprentice Exam Preparation Plan For Each Section
- 8 Preparedness Tips For The SBI Apprentice Exam
- 9 How To Prepare For SBI Apprentice Exam? Preparation Tips, Tricks – FAQs
How To Prepare For SBI Apprentice Exam? Preparation Tips, Tricks
|How To Crack SBI Apprentice Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|SBI Recruitment||SBI Apprentice Previous Papers|
|SBI 2021||SBI Apprentice Syllabus|
|English Questions & Answers||Aptitude Questions & Answers|
|Reasoning Questions & Answers||GK Questions & Answers|
How To Crack SBI Apprentice Exam?
As we all know the SBI Apprentice Exam is one of the most competitive exams where lakhs of aspirants will appear to take part in it. To assist you with your preparation we have executed a perfect plan for the aspirants. We request the candidates to go through every section to get to know about the SBI Apprentice Exam preparation tricks. Before commencing up the SBI Apprentice Exam preparation, aspirants need to know about the SBI Apprentice Selection Process. This will help out the candidates to get ready for the exam.
The aspirants will be selected under three rounds that will be organized by the higher authorities. The first one will be an Online test, the second one is the Test of Local Language, and the third one is the Medical Examination.
- Online Written Test: This is the very first step for the aspirants to step into the path of the SBI Apprentice Exam, the exam will be conducted online and it is an objective type test.
- Test Of Local Language: Aspirants who clear the online written test then the next round that they should handle is the Test of Local Language. Aspirants who appeared for the SBI Apprentice Exam of a particular state must be skilled in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding the local language. This test is conducted as a part of the selection method.
- Medical Examination: This section will be undergone by the aspirants who have cleared the earlier two stages of the selection process. And this stage is called the medical examination, the commitment of selected aspirants is subordinate to the aspirants being certified medically fit as per the necessity of the bank.
SBI Apprentice Exam Topics and Exam Scheme
The very important thing for the candidates is to know about the SBI Apprentice Exam syllabus and exam pattern. When they have a complete idea about the syllabus they can start their preparation with an accurate flow. And the reason why we advise the candidates to check out the SBI Apprentice Exam exam pattern is, we don’t want our candidates to feel tensed till they see the question paper in the SBI Apprentice Exam. To make them aware of the SBI Apprentice Exam exam pattern we have executed it below.
As you can see, there are four segments in the SBI Apprentice Exam. Therefore you have to allocate similar weightage to each section.
SBI Apprentice Exam Syllabus
- General/ Financial Awareness: Cultural Heritage, Indian Constitution, Science & Technology, etc., History – India & Jharkhand, Indian National Movement, Geography – India & Jharkhand, About India, Economy, General Polity, Capitals & Countries, Sports & Athletes, Symbols & Nations, Important Events, etc, Scientific Developments, International & National Awards, Indian Languages.
- General English: Prepositions, Active and Passive Voice, Spotting Errors, Substitution, Adjectives, Reading Comprehension, Match the following, Sentence Connector, Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms and Synonyms, Odd one out, Cloze Test.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion, Volume and Surface Area, Interest, Quadratic Equations, Ratio and Proportion, Number System, Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Probability, Problems on Trains, Averages, Mixture and allegation Stocks and Shares, Square Roots, Mixture and Allegations, Partnership Business, Time and Distance
★★ Aptitude Questions ★★
- Reasoning Ability: Data Interpretation, Analytical Reasoning, Number Series, Letter and Symbol Series, Blood Relations, Syllogisms, Puzzles, Double Line Up, Essential Part, Puzzles, Data Sufficiency, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Matching Definitions, Theme Detection, Cause and Effect, Statement and Argument, Logical Deduction
★★ Reasoning Questions ★★
- Computer Aptitude: Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses, Basics of Hardware and Software, Windows Operating System basics, Internet terms and Services, History of computers, Database basics.
To Check The Entire Syllabus Of The SBI Apprentice Exam – Click Here
Study Plan For The SBI Apprentice Exam
- Learn the maximum number of tables, at least it is advisable to have a complete grip over 35 tables.
- Learn the basic formulas
- Acquire squares and cubes thoroughly
- Ascertain percentage to fraction and fraction to percentage conversion.
- Practice percentage, average, and ratio proportion are the fundamental chapters
- Develop the speed and accuracy
- Function as many questions as you can after you are done with the preparation.
Best Reference Books For The SBI Apprentice Exam
Check the SBI Apprentice Study Material by referring to the given books.
|SBI Apprentice Exam General/ Financial Awareness Reference Books|
|Mirror of Common Errors Banking Awareness, Handbook of Banking Information||N.S.Toor|
|Banking Awareness||Arihant Publication|
|General Knowledge||Lucent Publication|
|SBI Apprentice Exam General English Reference Books|
|Descriptive General English||S.P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Objective General English||R.S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal|
|SBI Apprentice Exam Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude Reference Books|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|How to Crack Test of Reasoning||Arihant Publication|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
SBI Apprentice Exam Preparation Plan For Each Section
General/ Financial Awareness
- Check and read the newspaper every day to get the knowledge of current affairs
- Be updated with the happenings of the world
- Follow the news that is related to Constitution and the Indian Economy, sports, etc.
- Keep summarizing history for the understanding of the Indian Culture and General Knowledge.
- Keep attempting online tests to improve the speed.
- For English, grammar plays a crucial role. We suggest the aspirants be updated with grammar and practice it regularly.
- You need to practice enough sentence rearrangement, error correction, and fill in the blanks.
- Try to take online tests daily which sharpens your brain in understanding.
- Cover each topic that relates to banking quantitative aptitude
- Excercise on the basics of Number System, Percentages, Ratio and Proportions, Time and Work, Speed and Time, etc…
- Do more concentrate on the concepts which you feel difficult
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
- We suggest the candidates go for the easy topics of logical reasoning and computer aptitude for the betterment of learning.
- Improve your thinking ability
- Attempt mock tests and previous papers for a better understanding.
Once you have done with the preparation, we suggest starting your revision. Therefore, it will serve to recall the topics. For how many times you go for the revision it will enhance your confidence in the subjects.
Preparedness Tips For The SBI Apprentice Exam
- The first and foremost thing for the candidates is to prepare an accurate timetable and follow it perfectly.
- It is necessary to cover all the topics to reduce your anxiety in the closing days of the SBI Apprentice Exam.
- Always maintain notes, and note all the important points and revise them every day
- Practice previous papers and mock tests to understand how the questions were asked and to boost up the speed
- We suggest the aspirants not forget about the accuracy when aiming to speed where it will result in danger.
- Estimate yourself by identifying the pros and cons
We recommend the candidates practice all the above methods in the SBI Apprentice Exam preparation. To get more updates concerning the SBI Apprentice Exam stay connected to our site freshersnow.com and also suggest our site to your friends who are preparing for the SBI Apprentice Exam.
How To Prepare For SBI Apprentice Exam? Preparation Tips, Tricks – FAQs
What is the perfect plan for the preparation for SBI Apprentice Exam?
Candidates are suggested to read this entire article to get the best preparation tips and tricks to crack in the SBI Apprentice Exam.
What is the role of SBI Apprentice?
The SBI Apprenticeship is an Administration job, the selected candidates will have to work on multiple tasks related to the administrator profile.
How will the officials select the candidates for the SBI Apprentice?
There will be three stages in the SBI Apprentice Exam, the first is the online test, following it the selected candidates should go for the local test language and the last one is the medical examination test.
Why the local test language round is conducted?
As many of the candidates from the several streams apply for the SBI Apprentice Exam of a particular state. It is much needed for the candidates to have a complete grip over the local language of the particular state.
Is it easy to get a rank in the SBI Apprentice Exam?
The easiness of the SBI Apprentice Exam falls on the time allotment for the preparation and sincere dedication.