How To Prepare For WB TET Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan: Hey guys…!!! Our FreshersNow team is very excited and designed this page. From this page, you can easily check full information about the Weste Bengal Teachers Eligibility Test. Those who are preparing for the WB TET Exam shouldn’t miss this article. You people can get the WB TET Preparation Tips, WB TET Exam Study Plan, Latest WB TET Test Pattern, WB TET Reference Books, and more. Before you gear up with your WB TET Exam Preparation check this page out to know How To Crack WB TET Exam? Scroll through this and know the techniques to make up a good WB TET Exam Preparation Time Table.
- 1 How To Prepare For WB TET Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
- 2 What Is WB TET Exam?
- 3 West Bengal Teachers Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus
- 4 Latest West Bengal TET Exam Pattern
- 5 WB TET Exam Study Plan
- 6 WB TET Preparation Tips – West Bengal TET Exam
- 7 Best WB TET Reference Books
How To Prepare For WB TET Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
|How To Crack West Bengal TET Exam|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)|
|Test Name||West Bengal Teachers Eligibility Test (WB TET)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview, or Document Verification|
|You Can Also Check|
|WB TET Notification||Best Books for WB TET Exam|
|WB TET Syllabus||WB TET Previous Question Papers|
|West Bengal Govt Jobs||WBPSC Recruitment|
|WBPSC 2021||West Bengal Employment News|
What Is WB TET Exam?
The West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET) is one of the state’s most popular teacher examinations. The TET exam is taken by candidates who want to work as primary or secondary school teachers. Although the West Bengal TET exam is not difficult to pass, candidates can ace the exam with ease if they follow the right preparation strategy. To reach the goal check all the sections arranged on this page. Do read all the sections below for perfect planning.
West Bengal Teachers Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus
|Child Development & Pedagogy|
Latest West Bengal TET Exam Pattern
It is vital to be aware of the exam pattern too. There are 150 Objective Type Questions (MCQs) in the WB TET Examination. The West Bengal TET Exam 2021 will be a 150-mark exam. There will be one mark awarded for each correct answer, with no negative marking for incorrect or unattempted questions.
WB TET Primary Exam Pattern
WB TET Paper I
- 30 multiple-choice questions in critical English
- 30 multiple-choice questions in Bengali
- 30 multiple-choice questions in mathematics
- 30 multiple-choice questions about the environment
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
WB TET Upper Primary Exam Pattern
WB TET Paper II
- Divided into five sections, each of which is listed below with the number of questions:
- Compulsory Child Development and Pedagogy
- English is required as the first language.
- Bengali is a compulsory second language.
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
WB TET Exam Study Plan
A study plan for any competitive exam should be according to the candidate’s ability. As the level of human understanding of the subject or situation will be different, the tracking ability will also vary. So, before you start up a WB TET Exam Preparation fix one timetable and then proceed with your WB TET Exam Study Plan. There will be a day plan, an hour plan, or a monthly plan. Also, one can sit on to complete one whole subject syllabus, while a few others will take up an hour plan. Firstly, conclude yourself which plan to take. After preparation of the well-organized study plan. Constant concentration is also vital. And by taking mock tests helps you analyze your preparation. Prioritize your study plan, allow nothing to distract you till you reach your target.
WB TET Preparation Tips – West Bengal TET Exam
- The candidate’s first and most important task is to concentrate on the fundamentals. The WB TET examination is made up of everything a candidate has learned so far.
- Learning the basics of each subject, Keeping this in mind, the candidate should devote the first few days to understand all the basics.
- Also, try to figure out the topics that you should work hard on at the initial stage itself.
- Time management is the only way to reach the goal. Work on it by taking mock tests.
- Use the proper study materials aside from a strong determination, one thing that always aids candidates is the use of appropriate study materials.
- Make use of all the resources available.
- Previous year papers and question banks are must go through. Candidates should set aside some time to select appropriate study materials that reflect the theme.
Best WB TET Reference Books
|Best Books For West Bengal Test Eligibility Test Exam|
|CTET Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper I and Paper II||Pearson|
|Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper I and Paper II||Shyam Anand|
|West Bengal TET Math||Arvind Mohan Dwivedi|
|Mathematics for TET||Pearson|
|Chhaya West Bengal Primary TET Challenger in English||Chhaya Prakashani Editorial Team|
|English for TET||DT Editorial Services|
|Primary TET (Bengali) 2021||S K Jana|
|Oxizone Books New Primary TET Practice Plus in Bengali – 2nd Edition||Oxizone Editorial Team|
|TET Social Studies||Anshul Mangal|
|West Bengal TET (VI-VIII) Social Study||Sumona Chakravarty|
|Environmental Studies for CTET||DT Editorial|
|TET Environmental Studies||Arihant Experts|
Do follow our website @ freshersnow.com to check more details on WB TET Exam.