HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019 (English, Hindi, History, Pol.Science, Commerce) & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Are you guys searching for HPPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2019? Then you must check this article to get the complete details about the Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019 and the HPPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2019 for all posts. Also, candidates can check the HPPSC Lecturer Selection Process 2019 details for the posts of the English, Hindi, History, Pol. Science, Commerce Lecturer.
You Can Also Check: ★ HPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification
- 1 HPPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2019 – Complete Details
- 1.1 HPPSC Lecturer Selection Process 2019
- 1.2 HPPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.3 Download Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019 PDF
- 1.3.1 HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus – English
- 1.3.2 Political Science – HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus
- 1.3.3 Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus – Commerce
- 1.3.4 Hindi -Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus Topics
- 1.3.5 Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus – History
- 1.3.6 HPPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus – Current Affairs
- 1.3.7 General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh
HPPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2019 – Complete Details
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Lecturer Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personality Test|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPPSC Lecturer Selection Process 2019
Check the HPPSC Lecturer Selection Process 2019 details before you take the examination.
- Written Test
- Personality Test
You Can Also Check: ★ HPPSC Lecturer Previous Papers
HPPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2019
Here in this section, the complete details of the HPPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2019 are provided in the form of a table. Check them and get a complete idea of the structure of the exam.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Concerned subject (Master’s Degree Level)||65||65 Marks|
|General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh||10||10|
|General Knowledge of National/ International Affairs||10||10|
|Total||85 MCQ’s||85 Marks|
|Personality Test: 15 Marks|
|Type of Examination: Written Objective Type Examination|
|Time Duration: 90 Minutes|
- The final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/ her merit in the Written objective type examination (Computer Based Test / Offline Test) + Evaluation, which will be of maximum ( 85 + 15) = 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
Download Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019 PDF
HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus – English
- Phrasal verbs and Idioms
- Reading comprehension
- Précis writing
- Letter writing
- Report Writing
- Varieties of Languages
Political Science – HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus
- Political Theory: Meaning and its utility.
- Concepts: Rights, Liberty, Equality; Justice Secularism, Citizenship, and Development.
- Indian Constitution: Constitution Assembly, Preamble, Characteristics of Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Federalism: center-state relationship.
- Union Government : President, Prime Minister & Council of Ministers, Parliament, Supreme Court.
- State Government: Governor, Chief Minister & Council of Ministers, The legislature, High Court.
- Local Government: Panchayati Raj, Urban Local Self-Government.
- Indian Politics: Challenges to Nation Building, Party System, RecentDevelopment in Indian Politics.
- International Politics: Coldwar, End of Coldwar, American hegemony in the Contemporary world. Scenario, instruments, and Challenges.
- International Organisation : UN, EU, ASEAN, SAARC, ALBA&NAM.
- Foreign Policy of India: Objectives, Role of India in UN, India & United States, India & Non align movement; Challenges before India’s Foreign Policy.
- Behaviouralism and Post Behaviouralism.
- Political System, Structural – Functionalism, Political Development and Political Culture.
- Dynamics of Federalism in the U.S. and India.
- Approaches to the study of International Politics and Concepts of National Power and National interest.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus – Commerce
- Management Principles and Techniques
- Taxation Laws – Direct & Indirect
- Financial Accounting
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Security Analysis and Protifoils Management
- Recent Trends in Commerce
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Techniques
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Management– Working capital management, Capital budgeting.
- Business Statistics – Probability
- Consumer Behavior and buying motives.
- Marketing Analysis and Research
- Role of advertising in marketing and advertising in strategies
- Media Management.
- Public finance – Central budget, Deficit, Fiscal management.
- Problems of Indian banking- Central and Commercial banking, Banking sector reforms.
- Monetary and Fiscal Policies.
- Finance Commission.
Hindi -Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus Topics
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus – History
- Indian struggle against the British Rule prior to 1857.
- Revolt of 1857- nature, events, importance, and results.
- Socio-Religious Reforms- Rise of Nationalism, Role of Education, Press and the eminent leaders.
- Indian Freedom Struggle- 1885 to 1919.
- Constitutional development of India after 1858.
- Renaissance and Reformation in Europe.
- American war of Independence.
- French Revolution and Napolean Bonaparte.
- Industrial Revolution and Mercantilism.
- Unification to Italy and Germany.
- Circumstances leading to the I World War.
- Totalitarianism- Nazism, and Fascism.
- Cholas, Chalukyas and Pallavas, their contribution towards the development of Polity, Art and Architecture.
- Rise of Sikhs, Jats, and Marathas with special reference to Shivaji’s conquests and Administration.
- Gandhian Era- Gandhi and National Movement, Role and Contribution of Jawahar Lal Nehru, Subhash
- Chandra Bose, Maulana Azad, Vallabh Bhai Patel, C. Rajgopalachari, Rajendra Prasad and Bhim Rao
- Ambedkar in the Indian National Movement.
- Muslim League, Role of Zinnah and Partition of India.
- Growth of Liberalism, Socialism, and Nationalism in Europe.
- Russian Revolution and Chinese Revolution.
- Internationalism- League of Nations and United Nations.
HPPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus – Current Affairs
- Books & Authors
- Science & Technology
- Sports & General
- International Affairs
- Current Events
- Current Ministers & Governors
- Indian Financial System
- Capitals & Currencies
- Government Schemes
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies
- Summits & Conferences, etc
General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh
- Important Days
- History of Himachal Pradesh
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- National Movement
- Current Affairs – National and International
- General Policy
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
To Download HPPSC Lecturer (English, Hindi, History, Pol.Science, Commerce) Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
Get the HPPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF and start your preparation as well. Please visit our website Freshers Now for more interesting updates and notifications.