HTET Notification 2019 (Nov) | BSEH Haryana TET Level 1 2 3 Eligibility, Online Registration (Started): The officials of the Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH) had decided to conduct the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2019 for November Session. So, candidates who want to register online for the Haryana TET Notification 2019 should check this page. And the direct link to submit the Online HTET Application Form 2019 is given to the end of this page.
Update: Haryana TET 2019 Registration Date has been extended by BSEH officials. Candidates can apply for HTET Nov 2019 on or before 21st October 2019.
The Online Registration Process had started on 7th October 2019. And the last date to register for Haryana TET Nov Notification 2019 is 21st October 2019. Go ahead and get all the detailed information about the BSEH Haryana TET Level 1 2 3 Notification from the below sections. Moreover, the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) is scheduled for 16th & 17th November 2019. You can easily download the notification from the link and can apply online.
You Can Also Check: ★ HTET Syllabus
- 1 HTET Notification 2019 – November Session
- 1.1 Haryana TET 2019 – Last Date Extended Notice
- 1.2 HTET Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Selection Process
- 1.4 Important Dates – Haryana TET 2019 (November)
- 1.5 HTET Application Fee
- 1.6 Details To Be Filled On Online HTET Application Form 2019
- 1.7 How To Submit HTET Application Form 2019 Online?
- 1.8 Important Dates – Haryana TET Notification 2019 PDF & Online Registration Link
HTET Notification 2019 – November Session
|HTET Notification 2019 – November Session, Dates, Online Form|
|Name Of The Organization||Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Name Of The Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Starting Date||7th October 2019 (Started)|
|Category||Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
Haryana TET 2019 – Last Date Extended Notice
HTET Eligibility Criteria
Level 1: Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) – Primary Teacher
- Applicants for this category should have passed in Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with 45% marks with a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year B.El.Ed/ 2-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible (or);
- Applicants with Bachelor Degree (50 % marks) and B.Ed qualification can also apply, or Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education
Level 2: Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper-II)
- Applicants for this category should have a Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com etc.)
- Applicants with two years D.Ed./ B.Ed (OR) 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/ B.Sc. (Ed.)/ B. Ed (Special Education) with 50% in BA or B.Sc. both Appearing & passed candidates are eligible.
Level 3: For Lecturers of Class XI-XII
- Applicants for this category should possess the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary/ Graduation/ Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects
- Qualifying Marks: 83 marks for SC/ PWD candidates and 90 marks for all others including other State candidates.
All the applied candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination and Interview.
You Can Also Check: ★ HTET Admit Card
Important Dates – Haryana TET 2019 (November)
|HTET Online Registration||7th October 2019|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||21st October 2019|
|Receipt of Payment Last Date||20th October 2019|
|Application Form Correction via Online||19th to 23rd October 2019|
|Date of Admit Card Issue||2nd Week Of November 2019|
|HTET Exam||16th & 17th November 2019|
HTET Application Fee
Details To Be Filled On Online HTET Application Form 2019
- Subject for TET
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Contact / mobile number
- Email ID
- Appearing status
- Date of birth
- Bonafide Himachali or not
- District/ revenue subdivision
- Exam center district preference
You Can Also Check: ★ HTET Result
How To Submit HTET Application Form 2019 Online?
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH) @ bseh.org.in.
- On the home page itself, you can check the direct link which is highlighted as “Register Online For HTET 2019.”
- Click on the link and then you will be redirected to the new window.
- Then, apply online for HTET Notification 2019 – November Session.
- After that, read all the instructions present in the Haryana TET Notification 2019 PDF.
- Now, enter all your details and then upload the required documents.
- Also upload scanned images of the latest colored photograph & Signature, Thumb Impression.
- Pay the fee through online payment and then take out the printed copy of the Confirmation Page.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit the HTET Application Form 2019 on or before the last date.
Important Dates – Haryana TET Notification 2019 PDF & Online Registration Link
|To Check & Download HTET Notification 2019 PDF||Click Here|
|To Submit Online HTET Application Form 2019||Click Here – Link Is Active Now|
We hope that all the candidates will apply for the HTET Notification 2019 from the current article. So, follow us on Freshers Now page to get more information.