Latest Hughes Systique Placement Papers: We have provided the actual Hughes Systique Sample Papers which comprises the appropriate solutions to each question. And that too we have given them in PDF format free of cost. Observe all the section-wise Hughes Systique Model Papers PDF available on this page. And also, note down the Hughes Systique Selection Process and also the Hughes Systique Exam Pattern in the below sections of this page. Furthermore, download the Hughes Systique Placement Papers from the direct links at the end to crack the Hughes Systique Placement Test more accurately.
Hughes Systique Placement Papers Overview
|Name Of The Company||Hughes Systique Corporation|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
★ You Can Also Check ★
Hughes Systique Corporation (HSC) is a supplier of engineering and software Research and Development services. It is a software development and technology consulting company and is a division of the HUGHES group of companies. It provides services to the Multimedia, Consumer devices, Telecom/Networking, Wireless/Broadband, and Satellite equipment providers. HSC is a CMMI Level 5(development model), the ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified company.
Hughes Systique Selection Process
The Hughes Systique Selection Process for the Hughes Systique Placement Drive will be on three rounds.
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
- 65% throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
- General knowledge of engineering and business principles.
- Appearing candidates should not have any backlogs.
Hughes Systique Exam Pattern
The written exam conducted by Hughes-Systique for selection is moderate. The exam has around 50 questions from Quantitative Ability, Reasoning Ability and Technical sections with a total time allotment of 60 minutes in total.
|Testing Areas||Number Of Questions||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Ability||15||60 Minutes|
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of a moderate level. Also, A few questions are from the English language.
- Reasoning Ability section consists of the basics of reasoning, with questions from basics like pattern matching, seating arrangements, hierarchy-based questions, etc. It is the moderate level and can be excelled based only on the candidate’s cognitive skills.
- The technical section consists of basic questions from the topics of C language, C++ and also from JAVA domain. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Hughes Systique Sample Papers PDF Download
From this page, candidates can Download Hughes Systique Placement Papers PDF straightforwardly with free access from the below links. And also, those who prepare well for the Hughes Systique Placement Test by including these Hughes Systique Model Papers PDF can have the scope to answer the frequently asked questions. Furthermore, you can also take them safely in PDF format. So, with your concern, we have collected the questions from the Hughes Systique company’s drive and placed them in the PDF format at free of cost.
Links For Hughes Systique Model Papers PDF
By going through the Hughes Systique Placement Papers, candidates can feel it as the real company’s Hughes Systique Model Papers PDF. Else more, you can use these Hughes Sample Papers as the mock test to check your knowledge on each subject. So, download them as soon as possible from the below links straightforwardly. So the applicants can prepare for the Hughes Systique Placement Test by downloading the provided Hughes Systuique Sample Papers PDF from this article.
Check our Freshers Now website on a regular basis so that you can know the latest information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Hughes Systique Job Locations?
The Hughes Systique hiring will be done Across Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore.
Does Freshers Now provide Hughes Systique Placement Papers?
Yes, Freshers Now provide the latest Hughes Systique Placement Papers.
What is Hughes Systique Selection Procedure?
The Hughes Systique Selection Procedure includes 3 rounds of Written Exam, Technical Interview, Personal Interview.