ICFRE Scientist B Admit Card 2019: The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) officials will release the ICFRE Scientist B Admit Card 2019 on the month of September 2019 @ icfre.gov.in. Candidates who had applied for the Scientist B Group I, II, III posts in the ICFRE organization, they have to attend for the examination on the scheduled date. Mostly the ICFRE Scientist B Examination in the month of September 2019. Candidates required to carry ICFRE Group I, II & III Hall Ticket 2019 to enter into the examination hall. For the comfort of the applicants at the below of this page, we have given a link to download the ICFRE Scientist B Admit Card 2019. After official declartion, we will provide the exact link on this page.
- 1 ICFRE Scientist B Admit Card 2019 – Details
- 1.1 Download ICFRE Group I, II & III Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.2 Selection Process For ICFRE Scientist B Vacancies 2019
- 1.3 Information Presented On ICFRE Scientist B Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.4 Important Details To Fetch Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Admit Card 2019
- 1.5 Instructions To Candidates
- 1.6 Required Documents Need To Carry For ICFRE Scientist B Exam 2019
- 1.7 Steps To Download ICFRE Scientist B Admit Card 2019
ICFRE Scientist B Admit Card 2019 – Details
|ICFRE Scientist B Admit Card 2019 | ICFRE Group I, II & III Hall Ticket|
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|Post Name||Scientist B Group I, II, III|
|No Of Posts||54 Posts|
|Exam Date||September 2019 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2019 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Download ICFRE Group I, II & III Hall Ticket 2019
The ICFRE Group I, II & III Hall Ticket 2019 will be available through online at icfre.gov.in. Applicants need to enter the Application Number, Date of Birth details to download the ICFRE Admit Card 2019 from the official website. After downloading the Admit Card candidates need to verify all available data. In case any error is found, then intimate to the higher officials and make the corrections before the exam date. Otherwise, aspirants will face a major issue in the examination hall.
Selection Process For ICFRE Scientist B Vacancies 2019
The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) officials will conduct the following selection rounds to hire the candidates for 54 Scientist B Group I, II, III posts. Competitors who will give the best performance in the entire recruitment process, they have a chance to get a job in the ICFRE organization. The selection process contains
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Information Presented On ICFRE Scientist B Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/SC/BC&Other)
- Exam Date and Time
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Important Details To Fetch Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Admit Card 2019
The ICFRE Scientist B Admit Card 2019 will be available in online icfre.gov.in. Applicants required to enter the below given details to download the Hall Ticket from the official site.
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
Instructions To Candidates
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Required Documents Need To Carry For ICFRE Scientist B Exam 2019
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Steps To Download ICFRE Scientist B Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website @ icfre.gov.in
- Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) main page will open.
- Find the ICFRE Scientist B Admit Card 2019 blinking link on the home page in the latest announcement section.
- Later click on that particular link.
- Enter application number, date of birth details and submit them.
- As per given information, Admit Card will open.
- Check all printed data and download it.
- Take 1 or 2 copies of hall ticket to carry for the examination.
To Download ICFRE Scientist B Admit Card 2019 – Click Here (Link will be activated shortly)
Our Freshers Now team working tirelessly to provide the best and genuine information to all the viewers. So candidates keep following this webpage on a daily basis to get the latest updates.