ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2019 (Declared) @ icmai.in | Foundation, Intermediate, Final Exam Date: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India officials had issued the CMA Admit Card. Further, the officials had released the Admit Card for Foundation, Intermediate, Final Courses. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the link attached at the end of the page. Moreover, the ICMAI CMA Exams for Foundation conducting from 10th To 13th December 2019, Intermediate, Final from 10th To 17th December 2019, Rescheduled Jharkhand State Exam on 7th January 2020. Check all the sections to know more information about the ICMAI CMA Hall Ticket.
- 1 ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2019 – Details
ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2019 – Details
|ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2019 | Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
|Course Name||Foundation, Intermediate, Final|
|Admit Card Release Status||Available Now|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
CMA Admit Card 2019 – Foundation, Intermediate, Final Courses
Further, students who had applied for the ICMAI CMA Exams have to check this section. Besides, the officials of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India had issued the ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2019. All the students can download the Admit Card by entering the login details. However, we had presented a quick link to download the CMA Admit Card and the link is available at the end of the page. Mainly, all the students are advised to check the ICMAI CMA Exam Date available on the Admit Card.
ICMAI CMA Exam Date 2019 | ICMAI CMA December Exams
In this section, we had given the details of the ICMAI CMA Exam Date for Foundation, Intermediate, Final Courses. Mainly, the officials had Rescheduled the Exam Date for Jharkhand State due to Assembly Elections.
- Foundation: 10th To 13th December 2019
- Intermediate, Final: 10th To 17th December 2019
- Rescheduled Jharkhand State (Foundation, Intermediate, Final) Exam: 7th January 2020
Details Present On ICMAI Cost & Management Accountancy Hall Ticket 2019
Once the candidate downloads the ICMAI CMA Hall Ticket, all the students have to check the details available in the Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Code
- Course Name
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Signature of the candidate.
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Signature of the Exam counselor.
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
Required Documents For ICMAI CMA 2019 Exam
Along with the hard copy of ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2019, all the students have to carry any one of the valid id proof.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
Steps To Download ICMAI Admit Card 2019 Online
- Go to the official portal @ icmai.in.
- The home page of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India will be displayed.
- On the landing of the home page, students can find the Examination section.
- Click on the Examination and it will be directed to another page.
- Later students have to choose the Admit Card link which is available on the right side of the page.
- Now, enter the login details like Application Number, Password.
- Hit on Search.
- Your ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2019 will be displayed.
- Check the details and download the CMA Admit Card.
- Further, take a hard copy of the Admit Card to the exam hall without fail.
To Download ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Link Expired)
We hope you have gathered complete details of the ICMAI Admit Card 2019. To get all the latest and trending notifications, keep following our page @ Freshers Now.