IIFL Walkin 2019: Good News for the candidates looking for Jobs In Bangalore. India Infoline Limited is conducting the IIFL Walkin Drive In Bangalore from 19th March 2019 To 23rd March 2019. Moreover, the company is asking 0 – 4 Years experience candidates for the post of Sales Executive, Officer role. Since eligible and interested candidates can attend the IIFL Walkin Interview to the given venue address. Check more details regarding the IIFL Walkin Drive from the below section of this post.
- 1 IIFL Walkin 2019 – Most Important Details
- 1.1 IIFL Walkin 2019 – Particulars
- 1.2 Job Description For IIFL Walkin
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – IIFL Walkin Drive In Bangalore
- 1.4 Educational Qualification
- 1.5 India Infoline Limited Profile
- 1.6 IIFL Walkin Interview Venue
- 1.7 Documents Required For IIFL Walkin Interview
IIFL Walkin 2019 – Most Important Details
|Company Name||India Infoline Limited|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Sales Executive, Officer|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A. + Incentives based on performance|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
IIFL Walkin 2019 – Particulars
- Walkin Date: 19th March 2019 To 23rd March 2019
- Walkin Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
- Contact Person: Rajesh V
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Job Description For IIFL Walkin
- Sales of Gold Loan
- To ensure 100% right valuation – capturing right cartage, proper stone deduction etc.
- Adhering to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes/policies – KYC adherence, maintaining all-important registers etc.
- To provide high-quality customer service, prompt resolution of queries pre & post loan disbursal.
- Supporting branch staff in business development activities & helping to achieve branch targets.
Customer Care Executive (Male):
- Generating leads for Gold loan business
- Marketing activities – Field Work
- Attending customers and maintaining a good relationship with customers.
Customer Care Executive (Female):
- Attending walkin customers & resolve product (Gold Loan) related queries.
- New customer acquisition, improve client retention, analyzing their needs and offer services accordingly.
- Ensuring the overall hygiene factors of the branch.
- Follow up for interest collection and NPA reduction.
- Responsible for generating references & cross-selling through walk-in customers.
Eligibility Criteria – IIFL Walkin Drive In Bangalore
- Gold Appraiser: Banking employee will be preferred, Fresher M.B.A, Fresher B.Com, and M.Com
- Customer Care Executive (Male): Freshers B.Com, BBA, BSC
- Customer Care Executive (female): Freshers, Any graduate
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
India Infoline Limited Profile
IIFL (once in the past known as India Infoline Limited), is an Indian broadened money related administrations organization headquartered in Mumbai. It and its gathering organizations are upheld by Canadian speculator Prem Watsa, private value firm General Atlantic and CDC Group, the UK Government’s private value arm.
IIFL is positioned among the central seven money related aggregates in India and as the best free budgetary administrations firm in India as far as Market capitalization. Nirmal Jain is the Chairman of the gathering, while R Venkataraman is the Group Managing Director and Co-Promoter.
IIFL Walkin Interview Venue
India Infoline Finance Limited
ADAM CHAMBERS, # 11,
Bangalore – 560025.
Documents Required For IIFL Walkin Interview
- Any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- While attending the IIFL Walkin Drive In Bangalore you should carry Recent Passport size photos
- Candidates should bring their Updated Resume for Jobs In Bangalore
- All the students should carry all required Educational certificates
You Can Also Check Other Walkins:
★ ★ ★ Check More Latest Job Openings ★ ★ ★
Hope, the given information related to the IIFL Walkin 2019 is useful to all the candidates. You can visit our web portal Freshers Now to check the latest and fresh updates. All the students need to participate in the walk-in on the given date and time.