IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Admission 2020 Notification @ iimsambalpur.ac.in – Offline Application Form: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sambalpur officials had released the notification for IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Admission 2020 on their official site. So, candidates who are seeking admission into a degree in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Management can apply for IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. 2020 Admission.
The last date to apply for the IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Admission 2020 is 31st March 2020. Check the below mentioned IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Eligibility before applying for the IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Admission 2020. Check the direct link to fill and submit the IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Application Form is attached below. Go ahead and then collect all the information from the below sections.
IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Admission 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sambalpur|
|Admission Into||Ph.D. Programmes|
|Closing Date||31st March 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form||Offline|
IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria
Master’s Degree (i.e. Bachelor’s Degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a Master’s Degree) or Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in any discipline or Integrated (Dual) Degree from IITs/ IIMs/ Other reputed Universities, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average in the Bachelor’s as well as 60% in the Master’s Degree.
A 4-year/ 8-semester Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering/ B. Arch) with at least 6.5 cumulative grade point average (CGPA) or equivalent percent marks.
A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with B. Com Degree, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average in the professional degree as well as in the B. Com Degree.
A fee of Rs. 500/- is payable for the application process. You are required to transfer the application fee in the IIM Sambalpur account through NEFT. The required details are as follows:
- Beneficiary Name: Indian Institute of Management Sambalpur
- Beneficiary A/c No: 918010104294364
- A/c Type: Saving Bank account
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000306
- Beneficiary Bank: Axis Bank Limited
- Bank Address: Sambalpur Branch, Ainthapali Road, Above Blackberry Showroom, Sambalpur, Odisha – 768004, Odisha
- Candidates applying for the Ph.D. program are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) or a standard test in lieu of CAT.
- CAT 2017,2018 & 2019 is valid for 2020 PhD Admission at IIM Sambalpur. Alternatively, those who have GRE/GATE/GMAT/JRF (UGC/CSIR) taken during the last two years will be considered valid for 2020Admission.
- Standard Test Score is not required if an applicant is PGP Alumni of any IIM, PGPX/PGP- PMP/ Integrated Programme in Management (all regular courses) where such courses are offered. (Part-time/ evening/ weekend/ Distance Learning programs of IIM are NOT considered).
- Selection will be based on Test Score, Personal Interview, Academic Qualifications, Relevant work experience, Research Aptitude, Publications, and Reference Letter.
How To Submit Offline IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Application Form?
Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. Programme are required to download the Prescribed IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Application Form. Or else, you can click on the below link attached here. Fill your application form with all the relevant documents. After that, you have to submit the application form to the mentioned address with a neat envelope which is superscribed as “Application For Ph.D.” through Speed Post and also by email that is email@example.com on or before 31st March 2020.
Ph.D. Admission Office,
Indian Institute of Management Sambalpur,
Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Sambalpur – 768019,
To Check IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Admission 2020: Click Here
To Check & Download IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Application Form PDF: Click Here (Available Now)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Programme?
Ph.D. Program duration will be of four years, including a maximum of two years of course work. It is a full-time residential program.
How can I apply for the Ph.D. program in IIM Sambalpur?
Candidates have to visit the official site @ http://www.iimsambalpur.ac.in/, there you can go to the Programmes. From there, you have to check the Ph.D. program section. Then, download your application form. Or else, check Freshers Now page to apply for IIM Sambalpur Ph.D. Admission.
What is the last date to submit the IIM Sambalpur Application Form?
Till 31st March 2020, you can fill and apply for IIM Sambalpur Admission 2020.