IIT Bombay M.Des Admission 2020 @ iitb.ac.in – Application Form (Extended Again Till 18th May 2020), Exam Date: To Provide Admission for M.Des Programmes for the Academic year (2020-21), the officials of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) had started accepting the IIT Bombay M.Des Application Forms from all the interested candidates. And the application process for the IITB M.Des Admission 2020 is started on 4th March 2020. Those who are seeking for the IIT Bombay M.Des Admission 2020, they can now refer to this page.
Latest News: IIT Bombay M.Des 2020 Application Form Date Extended Again Till 18th May 2020. So, check the direct application link attached below.
Moreover, the IIT Bombay M.Des Application Form must be submitted on or before 18th May 2020. So, all the aspirants should check the mentioned IIT Bombay M.Des 2020 Eligibility from the below sections. The direct application link is provided below. the IIT Bombay M.Des 2020 Admission Test Date is To Be Announced.
- 1 IIT Bombay M.Des Admission 2020 – Details
- 2 IIT Bombay M.Des 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 IIT Bombay M.Des 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 IIT Bombay M.Des Admission 2020 – Application Fee
- 5 Documents Required While Filling The Application Form
- 6 How To Submit IIT Bombay M.Des 2020 Application Form?
- 7 IIT Bombay M.Des 2020 Admission – Frequently Asked Questions
IIT Bombay M.Des Admission 2020 – Details
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)|
|Admission For The Course||Master of Design (M.Des)|
|Starting Date||4th March 2020|
|Last Date||18th May 2020|
|Sub Category||Design Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Purpose Of Exam||To Provide Admission for M.Des Programmes for the Academic year (2020-21)|
IIT Bombay M.Des 2020 – Important Dates
|Submission Of Online Application With Application Fee||4th March 2020 To 18th March 2020|
|Last Date Of Application With Payment Of Fee||18th May 2020|
|Date Of Declaration of result of the candidates shortlisted for M.Des test & interview on the IIT Bombay Portal @ iitb.ac.in/newacadhome/mdes.jsp||To Be Announced|
|Date Of M.Des Written Test||To Be Announced|
|Dates For M.Des Interview||To Be Announced|
|Declaration Of Results on IIT Bombay Portal||To Be Announced|
|Payment Of Fees & Confirmation of admission||To Be Announced|
IIT Bombay M.Des 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates should have a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ ST/ PwD) or equivalent grades in the qualifying degree for individual streams. The candidate should have also qualified through Common Entrance Examination for Design for 2020 (CEED2020). Bachelor’s Degree in Design/ Engineering/ Architecture/ Interior Design: 10+2+4 years (minimum of four years Bachelor’s course). Note: B.Plan. considered equivalent to B.Arch. Four-year B.Sc (Engg) course after HSC considered equivalent to BE or B.Tech. Professional Diploma in Design: 10+2+4 years (minimum of four-year diploma program).
IIT Bombay M.Des Admission 2020 – Application Fee
Documents Required While Filling The Application Form
- A file containing your recent color photograph (jpg)
- Scanned copy of your signature (jpg)
- Scanned copy of your degree/ diploma certificate (pdf) if the course is completed. If you do not have the final degree certificate, please upload a copy of the final year mark sheet or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, a certificate from Principal of the college or head of the department
- Upload the scanned Experience Certificate if applicable (pdf).
- Candidates who are applying in the SC/ ST/ OBC (NC) category have to upload a valid category certificate (pdf) issued by the appropriate authorities.
- OBC (NC) certificate issued only from 1st April 2019 onwards will be accepted.
- For the PwD category, candidates should upload a valid medical certificate issued by the appropriate authority
- Upload a scanned copy of your Higher Secondary Certificate (pdf).
- Upload a scanned copy of your Birth Certificate, or Proof of date of birth (Passport, school leaving certificate or Class 10 certificate) (pdf).
- For Economically Weaker Section (EWS) The category should upload a valid EWS Certificate issued by the appropriate authority
- Candidates whose name is not the same as the name on the degree/ diploma certificate should upload a gazette notification, marriage certificate or passport page showing the
change in name (pdf).
How To Submit IIT Bombay M.Des 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official site of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) @ iitb.ac.in.
- On the home page, go to the Admission Section.
- Under PG Programs, select M.Des Course.
- Click on Online Application Portal link, and then proceed for the application form.
- Fill all the details and then upload the documents as mentioned.
- After that, you can easily go with the final step.
- Make the fee payment and then submit your IIT Bombay M.Des Application Form.
- Download it and take a hard copy for further usage.
To Check Or Download IITB M.Des Admission 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
To Apply For IIT Bombay M.Des Admission 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
For More Details Of IIT Bombay M.Des Admission 2020: Click Here
Keep following us on FreshersNow.Com for more updates on IIT Bombay M.Des Admission 2020.
IIT Bombay M.Des 2020 Admission – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the basis for selection into M.Des Course?
The admission committee decides your admission on the overall criteria of your previous academic performance, work experience, performance in design test, and performance in the interview, portfolio and CEED scores.
Who can apply for IIT Bombay M.Des Admission 2020?
Candidates who have qualified the All India Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED), conducted by IIT Bombay.
How To apply for IITB M.Des Program?
By visiting the official site at http://www.iitb.ac.in/ Or FreshersNow.Com you can easily apply.
What is the final date to submit the IIT Bombay M.Des Application Form?
18th May 2020 is the final date to submit the IIT Bombay M.Des Application Form.