Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 – 152 Religious Teacher Posts, Online Form: The Applications are invited from eligible Male candidates for Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 of Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers (JCO) for RRT 88, 89 & 90 courses. From 30th September 2019, all the candidates who are searching for the Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) Posts can apply through the below provided links. As we have provided the direct link to submit the Indian Army Application Form, which is activated now that is on 30th September 2019.
The direct link to download the Indian Army JCO Notification 2019 PDF is attached to the below of our article. Go through the below sections to know more details about the Indian Army JCO/ RT Recruitment 2019, Eligibility, Application Fee, Salary along with the Salary details. Only through online, all the aspirants can apply for the latest Indian Army JCO Jobs 2019. 29th October 2019 till 6:00 PM, you must submit the online application form. If your profile suits with the eligibility, then go ahead and apply.
You Can Also Check: ★ Indian Army Job Notifications
- 1 Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 – 152 RT Posts
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 – 152 RT Posts
|Indian Army JCO/ RT Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Name Of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher)|
|Total Posts||152 Posts|
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form||30th September 2019 (Available Now)|
|End Date To Submit||29th October 2019 till 6:00 PM|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview, and PET|
|Job Location||Across India|
Category Wise Vacancy Details @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||7|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||1|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||4|
The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of the Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, the candidate must possess the following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual: –
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in “Karam Kand.
- Granthi: Sikh candidates with “Gyani” in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre: Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Any person who has been ordained Monk/ Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D.) of Khampa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
The age bracket in respect of Civilian and In-Service Candidates would not below 25 years of age and not above 34 years of age on 1st October 2020 (i.e. candidates born between 1 October 1986 and 30 September 1995 inclusive of both dates).
Candidates will be selected for the Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) based on the Written Examination, Interview, and PET.
All the selected candidates will get a pay scale based on the Government Norms.
|Height||For General – 160 Cms|
|For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 157 Cms|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoy – 155 Cms|
|Weight||For General and Ladakhis – 50 Cms|
|For Gorkha candidates – 48 Cms|
Process To Apply For Indian Army JCO/ RT Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official site of the Indian Army @ joinindianarmy.nic.in and then proceed to the next step.
- Click on the portion Apply Online on the home page in JCO/ OR Enrollment row (Green Coloured).
- Now, fill the Online Registration Form.
- After filling the details, your profile will open.
- As per your eligibility, the options will caption Apply Online will appear.
- Click on the button to apply and details filled in during registration will come as prefilled.
- After filling the form, click on Preview and then check if all the information entered by you is correct after saving.
- Candidates can log in by using the E-mail ID and Password.
- Candidates need to take out the Indian Army Application Form 2019.
Links – Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 & Registration Link
|Download Indian Army JCO/ RT Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Submit Online Indian Army Application Form||Registration (Link Is Active Now) | Login|
★ ★ Check Latest Employment News ★ ★
To know the latest updates, check our Freshers Now page or else follow us to get the notifications.