Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019: The Indian Navy Steward Hall Ticket 2019 is available from 18th February 2019 on the Official website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in. Hence, the candidates can no more wait for the Indian Navy MR Hall Ticket 2019. Since the release date is mentioned by the Higher authorities of the Indian Navy. Also, you can get the details of the Indian Navy MR Selection Process 2019 by referring to this article and also the Indian Navy MR Exam Date 2019 which is in the month of 23rd, 24th February 2019. So, candidates should keep this in mind and know all the details regarding the posts of Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists.
- 1 Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- 1.1 Indian Navy MR Exam Date 2019
- 1.2 Information Present On Indian Navy MR Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.3 Indian Navy MR Selection Process 2019 – Description
- 1.4 Important Instructions To Candidates
- 1.5 Essential Documents To Be Carried For Indian Navy MR Exam 2019
- 1.6 Process To Download Indian Navy Steward Hall Ticket 2019
|INDIAN NAVY MR Admit Card 2019 | Steward, Chef Exam Date, Hall Ticket|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists|
|Total Vacancies||400 Posts|
|Exam Date||23rd, 24th February 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||18th February 2019|
|Job Location||All Over India|
The Officials of the Indian Navy decided to conduct the Indian Navy Exam for 400 Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists posts on 23rd, 24th February 2019. Hence, the candidates should wait with much more patience. And, the Indian Navy MR Hall Ticket 2019 release date it 18th February 2019. Moreover, the applicants should note down the Indian Navy MR Exam Date 2019 and prepare well for the Indian Navy Written Test and get qualified for the further rounds. Furthermore, refer to the below sections of the post to get more details of the Indian Navy Exam and the Indian Navy MR Selection Process 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name Of The Exam
- Indian Navy MR Exam Date
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Time
- Duration of the Exam
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Exam Centre/ Online Registration Number
- Essential Instructions for the examination
- Signature of Candidate and exam counselor
As per the Recent Notice, the higher authorities of the Indian Navy explained the Selection Process along with the description. The Indian Navy MR Selection Process 2019 includes the Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical Test, Document Verification. After the Written Test, the selected candidates should attend the PFT test. Moreover, for the candidate should perform for 1.6 Km Run in 07 Minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak), 10 Push-ups. After the qualifying process, the candidate should attend for the Medical test. Also, for that, the candidate should have Good Physical and Mental Health. Moreover, Medical Test will be conducted by the Military Doctors as the norms of the Indian Army.
Important Instructions To Candidates
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Also, The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Besides, the Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining because it will be useful at the time of joining.
- A candidate is advised to validate all the details on their Indian Navy Steward Hall Ticket 2019.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their Indian Navy Steward Hall Ticket 2019 in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Similarly, Candidates should download the admit card before the date of the exam.
Make sure that any Identity proof you carry to exam should have your latest photograph on it.
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook with the latest photograph
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government issued ID Proof
- First, go to the Official site of the Indian Navy that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now, search for the Indian Navy MR Hall Ticket 2019 for the posts of Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists on the Home page.
- Click on the link and you will see the Login page with some credentials.
- Now, fill all the required fields like Roll Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Submit the details once after the confirmation of correct details.
- Then, your Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 appears on the screen.
- Finally, download it and keep it safely for future purpose.
- Also, you can make a hard copy of it.
To Get Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated On 18th February 2019)
Got all the details of Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019. Keep visiting Freshers Now for more latest updates. Thank you..!!