Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – 127 Posts, Salary, Last Date 26th June 2022 – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in: The officials of the Indian Navy have announced Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 10th Pass candidates. As per the latest Indian Navy Jobs 2022, the vacancies are announced for Pharmacist, Fireman, and Pest Control Worker posts. For all these posts the Indian Navy Vacancies are regarded as 127 posts. Candidates who are interested in any of these posts can submit their filled-in Indian Navy Application Form to the below mentioned address within 60 or 67 days as per the place they live in. And to have access to the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF kindly click on the direct link presented in the important links section.
Furthermore, from the following sections, aspirants can have thorough information about the Indian Navy Salary, Eductaional Qualifications and Physical requirements, Indian Navy Selection Process and other relevant details about the Indian Navy 2022 have been clearly provided below.
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – 127 Posts, Last Date 26th June 2022
- 2 Indian Navy Vacancies
- 3 Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications
- 4 Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
- 5 Indian Navy Salary
- 6 Indian Navy Selection Process
- 7 How to Apply for the Indian Navy Job Openings 2022?
- 8 Indian Navy Jobs 2022 – Notification, Application Form, Address
|Latest Indian Navy Jobs 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Names||Pharmacist, Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Grade I & II), Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile Begary)|
|No. of Posts||127 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date|
|Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Selection Process||Physical Fitness Test, Provisional Appointment Letter, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Goa/ Karwar/ Lonavala|
|Official Site||indiannavy.nic.in (or) www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|2.||Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Grade I & II)||120|
|3.||Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile Begary)||06|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Essential Qualifications|
|2.||Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Grade I & II)|
|3.||Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile Begary)|
All the candidates who are interested to apply for the Indian Navy Jobs 2022 should not be exceeding 56 years as of the date of closing of the application form.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Level of Pay Matrix 7th CPC|
|1.||Pharmacist||Level -05, Rs.29200-92300|
|2.||Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Grade I & II)||Level -02, Rs.19900-63200|
|3.||Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile Begary)||Level -01, Rs.18000-56900|
- Physical Fitness Test
- Provisional Appointment Letter
- Document Verification
- Firstly, candidates need to open the official website @ indiannavy.nic.in (or) www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Then click on the Careers option on the home page.
- Now check for the “Pharmacist, Fireman, Pest Control Worker Posts Notification”
- When found go through the entire notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria clearly.
- And then if you are eligible, download the Application Form.
- Fill it out and send it to the below-mentioned address.
Make sure you guys use the below links to get the Latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF and the address to which the Indian Navy Application Form has to be sent from the below section.
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download the Indian Navy Notification, Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Address to Send the Application Forms||The Flag Officer Commanding in Chief (For SO CP) Headquarters Western Naval Command, Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai – 400001|
Keep following our Freshersnow.com website frequently to not miss any latest job updates related to the Indian Navy 2022.
|You Can Also Check|
|Central Government Jobs||Government Jobs|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Pharmacist Jobs|