Informatica Recruitment 2019 | Intern – Global Customer Support in Bangalore: As per the latest announcement, the team from Informatica is looking for Any Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree for the Intern – Global Customer Support role. So, candidates who are interested and searching for the Informatica Jobs in Bangalore have to check the Informatica Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying for the Informatica Recruitment 2019. If your profile matches, then you can apply and attend the drive.
And we have given the latest information about the Informatica Recruitment Drive 2019 on this page. So, you can easily make a move and check the details. Furthermore, candidates can get the direct link to apply for the Informatica Recruitment 2019 Drive to the end of our Freshers Now page. As the Informatica Recruitment 2019 For Freshers is the best opportunity all the candidates need to check and apply from this page.
Informatica Recruitment 2019 – Information
|Name Of The Company||Informatica|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree, Any Master’s Degree|
|Job Role||Intern – Global Customer Support|
Informatica Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a Master’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics
- Programming skills in Core Java and REST API automation
- Hands-on experience with any one of the Testing Tools (cucumber) will be added advantage
- Experience with Selenium, GUI object recognition, and customization is preferred but not mandatory
- Good problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar with relational databases like MSSQL and Oracle. Exposure to BI Tools and
- Applications (Cognos, Tableau, Microstrategy, QlikView, Workday, etc) will be added advantage
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Fast learner; able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly; enjoys brainstorming on design and loves problem-solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills within an organization
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitations or driven by enterprise needs
Their Ideal Candidate
This position is suited for a highly energetic self-driven individual who aspires to achieve challenging goals as part of his career objective. As an ideal candidate, you shall be responsible for developing automation framework, conducting functional, concurrency, tests with efficient usage of automation tools and API testing, and also provide feedback and advice to product development. Candidates shall be able to efficiently prioritize and organize your tasks. You take ownership of component(s) and ensure that all aspects of quality are met. Aspirants should have a passion for quality and are a constant innovator and process improvement to SQA procedures.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Desired Skill Set
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques like Bayesian, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical methods including multivariate statistical methods, discrete choice modeling, etc.
- Hands-on experience in building and deploying models in Production
- Working knowledge of TensorFlow and other Deep Learning frameworks.
- Exposure on Training models on GPU servers and on the cloud.
- Understanding/ Implementation experience of the state of the art Neural Network architectures like LSTM, LSTM with Attention, etc.
- Optimization solutions like constraint-based optimization, game theory, etc. is a bonus
- Working proficiency in at least one programming language (C++, Java, R, Python, etc.) and SQL
- Working proficiency in at least one data mining tool (SAS, SPSS, R, RapidMiner, etc.)
Good communication skills
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the past 25 years, Informatica has helped thousands of customers unleash the power of data. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
As an integral part of the CMG, R&D team you will be responsible for the following –
- The role would encompass building analytics, recommendation, framework and identifying key analytics projects for Global Customer Support, focussed on Customer analytics. Responsibility cut across teams.
- You will be working on data modeling and identifying patterns in Global Customer Support data.
- Generating Models for classifications for Customer Success initiatives using Machine learning.
- Generating taxonomy from customer case data using Natural Language Processor.
- Building Natural Language processing platform, Data Lake for Customer data
- Derive insights from Structured, semi-structured and Unstructured data – Supervised and Unsupervised.
- Specify manipulative or computational methods to be applied to models.
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
How To Apply For Informatica Recruitment 2019 For Freshers Online?
- Go to the web portal of Informatica @ www.informatica.com.
- On the home page, you need to click the Careers section.
- Over there you have to choose your field like IT.
- Then, you will be redirected to the new page.
- On that page, select the fields given and choose the post name as Intern – Global Customer Support.
- Now, you can read all the information about the Informatica Recruitment 2019 Drive on the screen.
- After that, if the job profile suits you, then you can directly click on the Apply button.
- Now, you have to fill the form and submit it.
- Attend the drive based on your schedule.
To Apply For Informatica Recruitment 2019 For Intern – Global Customer Support Freshers: Click Here
We hope that the provided information of Informatica Recruitment 2019 will be very helpful for you. Keep on checking our Freshers Now for the latest updates.