Informatica Recruitment 2020 | Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore: As per the latest announcement, the team from Informatica is looking for Any Bachelor’s Degree for the Associate Software Engineer role. So, candidates who are interested and searching for the Informatica Jobs in Bangalore have to check the Informatica Eligibility Criteria 2020 before applying for the Informatica Recruitment 2020. If your profile matches, then you can apply and attend the drive.
And we have given the latest information about the Informatica Recruitment Drive 2020 on this page. So, you can easily make a move and check the details. Furthermore, candidates can get the direct link to apply for the Informatica Recruitment 2020 Drive at the end of our Freshers Now page. As the Informatica Recruitment 2020 For Freshers is the best opportunity all the candidates need to check and apply from this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Informatica Recruitment 2020 – Information
|Name Of The Company||Informatica|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Informatica Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/ Linux
- Must possess analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- Strives for excellence and is known for his/ her prodigious technical ability.
- Possess good communication, customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
Their Ideal Candidate
This position is suited for a highly energetic self-driven individual who aspires to achieve challenging goals as part of his career objective. As an ideal candidate, you shall be responsible for developing an automation framework, conducting functional, concurrency, tests with efficient usage of automation tools and API testing, and also provide feedback and advice to product development. Candidates shall be able to efficiently prioritize and organize your tasks. You take ownership of component(s) and ensure that all aspects of quality are met. Aspirants should have a passion for quality and are a constant innovator and process improvement to SQA procedures.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Desired Skill Set
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques like Bayesian, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical methods including multivariate statistical methods, discrete choice modeling, etc.
- Hands-on experience in building and deploying models in Production
- Working knowledge of TensorFlow and other Deep Learning frameworks.
- Exposure on Training models on GPU servers and on the cloud.
- Understanding/ Implementation experience of the state of the art Neural Network architectures like LSTM, LSTM with Attention, etc.
- Optimization solutions like constraint-based optimization, game theory, etc. is a bonus
- Working proficiency in at least one programming language (C++, Java, R, Python, etc.) and SQL
- Working proficiency in at least one data mining tool (SAS, SPSS, R, RapidMiner, etc.)
Good communication skills
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the past 25 years, Informatica has helped thousands of customers unleash the power of data. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in product usability and improve end-user experience.
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion.
- Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
How To Apply For Informatica Recruitment 2020 For Freshers Online?
- Go to the web portal of Informatica @ www.informatica.com.
- On the home page, you need to click the Careers section.
- Over there you have to choose your field like IT.
- Then, you will be redirected to the new page.
- On that page, select the fields given and choose the post name as Associate Software Engineer.
- Now, you can read all the information about the Informatica Recruitment 2020 Drive on the screen.
- After that, if the job profile suits you, then you can directly click on the Apply button.
- Now, you have to fill the form and submit it.
- Attend the drive based on your schedule.
To Apply For Informatica Recruitment 2020 For Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
We hope that the provided information on Informatica Recruitment 2020 will be very helpful for you. Keep on checking our Freshers Now for the latest updates.