Attend the Infosys BPM Walkin 2018 by gathering the appropriate information from this page. Also, the officials of the Infosys BPM Limited is hiring Freshers for Voice Process under GIS Domain. So, all the interested and eligible Graduated candidates can attend the Infosys BPM Walkin Interview 2018 on 14th December 2018. Moreover, if your profile matches the requirement, then you can attend to gain the Freshers Jobs In Hyderabad. Follow us on Freshers Now for more information.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Infosys BPM Walkin 2018 – Information
|Company Name||Infosys BPM Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Software, Software Services|
- Role Voice Process under GIS Domain
- Experience Freshers (0 Experience)
- Location: Hyderabad
- Notice Period: Preference would be given to Immediate Joiner
- Educational Qualification: Full-time Graduate/ PG in any stream (10+2+3 / 4 or 10+3+3).
- Shift: Should be willing to work in the 24 X 7 work environment.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- Any graduate /PG (Freshers with no active backlogs)
- Excellent communication skills preferably with the American accent
- Should be willing to work in Voice process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good PC skills.
- Good customer convincing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem-solving and working through ambiguous situations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Candidates good in communication and willing to work in voice process can apply
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Furthermore, Infosys BPM has 32 delivery centers in 14 countries spread across 6 continents, with 36,926 employees from 80+ nationalities, as of September 2018.
The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognition in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others. Also, utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process re-engineering automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.
Education – Jobs In Hyderabad
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Other Doctorate
Details Of Infosys BPM Walkin Drive 2018
- Walkin Date: 14th December 2018 – Friday
- Interview Timing: 10:00 AM To 2:00 PM
- Venue Of Infosys BPM Walkin Interview: Infosys,
Hyderabad Gachibowli Office,
Near Gachibowli Stadium,
Opp to ISB, Lingampally,
Hyderabad – 500032.
- POC: Valmiki Sridhar/ Shaik Shafi
- Recruiter Name: Girish Gopalkrishnan
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Mandatory Documents While Attending Infosys BPM Walkin In Hyderabad
- Appointment & Relieving letter (Previous Employers if applicable)
- Current employer offer letter and Salary revision letter with annexure (if applicable) whichever pertains to your current salary.
- Last 3 months salary slips.
- 10th Mark Sheet & Board Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet & Board Certificate
- Address Proof Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving license
- All Graduation Mark Sheets (Each year separate mark Sheet or consolidated mark sheet& University Certificate)
- All Post-Graduation Mark Sheets or consolidated mark sheet & University Certificate. (if applicable).
- ID Proof Pan card
- Passport Size Photo
Also, You Can Refer To The Other Company Walk-Ins