iQuanti is coming up with the latest iQuanti Off Campus 2019 Drive. And this iQuanti Off Campus Drive is going be only for the B.E, B.Tech candidates. Aspirants who are looking for the Placements can utilize this chance to attain the Software Developer role in Bangalore. Apply and attend the iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019 on 10th January 2019.
To participate in this iQuanti Off Campus 2019 Drive, you must register before the scheduled date. And the last date to apply is 9th January 2019. Moreover, applying candidates must be only a 2018 Batch Fresher. And no other experience candidates can have the eligibility to attend the iQuanti Off Campus 2019. To the bottom of this page, you can find the direct Online Registration link.
iQuanti Off Campus 2019 Drive – Particulars
|Name of the Company||iQuanti|
|Year Of Passing||2018 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 4,00,000 – 4,60,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||9th January 2019|
|Off Campus Date||10th January 2019|
iQuanti Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Qualification: B.E/ B Tech – 2018 Batch (CS / IT)
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
- Develops software solutions by gathering information required, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to fix
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Write and execute unit tests for all components of the application
- Salary: 4,00,000 fixed + 15% Variable
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on Dev, UAT and Production servers
- Support other technical infrastructure (e.g. Repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the Leads
- Performs More Consistently and work together with the team to ensure project success
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in coding standards and cloud technologies
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- Proficiency in any modern OOPs programming language like Python/Java/C++
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for ‘good’ development practices – Unit testing, TDD, BDD, modularity, Micro Services.
- Knowledge of any SQL/NoSQL databases will be a plus
- Interest in working in a cloud-driven architecture
iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company. Founded in 2008, iQuanti focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proven, proprietary, digital marketing tools, and models, producing superior and predictable results. The company is at the forefront of digital innovation.
The Company team works with several Fortune 500 clients including American Express, Avis, Allstate, and Wyndham. In addition to digital marketing, 90% of their employees also have data or engineering backgrounds. Furthermore, they have several hundred employees across their offices in New York, London, Toronto, Mexico City, and Bangalore.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Documents Required For iQuanti Off Campus 2019 Drive
Well, candidates who are getting ready to take part in the iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019, they must carry the below mentioned documents for the verification purpose.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Must carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
Online Registration Link For iQuanti Off Campus 2019 Drive: Register Now
Still, if any of the candidates want to query us regarding the iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019, then they can simply do such on the below section of our FreshersNow.Com page. Also, you can get the job alerts, off campus drive, placement papers, interview questions and many more from our web portal.