iQuanti is coming up with the latest iQuanti Off Campus 2019 Drive. And this iQuanti Off Campus Drive is going be only for the B.E, B.Tech Graduates. Aspirants who are looking for the Placements can utilize this chance to attain the Analyst role in Bangalore. Apply and attend the iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019 on 29th November 2019. The iQuanti Eligibility Criteria for Analyst Jobs are mentioned in the below sections.
To participate in this iQuanti Off Campus 2019 Drive, you must register before the scheduled date. And the last date to apply is 27th November 2019. Moreover, applying candidates must be only a 2019 Batch Freshers. And no other experience candidates can have the eligibility to attend the iQuanti Off Campus 2019. To the bottom of this page, you can find the direct Online Registration link.
iQuanti Off Campus 2019 Drive – Particulars
|Name of the Company||iQuanti|
|Year Of Passing||2019 Batch|
|Salary||INR 5,25,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||27th November 2019|
|Off Campus Date||29th November 2019|
iQuanti Eligibility Criteria 2019
- B. E. / B Tech – 2019 Batch (Except CS / IT) – with 65% aggregate
- Candidates should have Good Academics
- Good pH Score
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns – – get hands-on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- Understand the web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients.
- Gain an understanding of marketing/ acquisition-related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts
- Build expertise in SEO and in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL, and other tools based on need
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression, etc.
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush, etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/ techniques
- Constantly read the latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinking by developing a hypothesis and validating hypothesis using simple research techniques
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge in data warehousing and SQL/PL-SQL will be appreciated.
- Knowledge in Statistical techniques will be an added advantage
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage.
iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company. Founded in 2008, iQuanti focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proven, proprietary, digital marketing tools, and models, producing superior and predictable results. The company is at the forefront of digital innovation.
The Company team works with several Fortune 500 clients including American Express, Avis, Allstate, and Wyndham. In addition to digital marketing, 90% of their employees also have data or engineering backgrounds. Furthermore, they have several hundred employees across their offices in New York, London, Toronto, Mexico City, and Bangalore.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Documents Required For iQuanti Off Campus 2019 Drive
Well, candidates who are getting ready to take part in the iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019, they must carry the below-mentioned documents for the verification purpose.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Must carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
Online Registration Link For iQuanti Off Campus 2019 Drive: Apply Now
Still, if any of the candidates want to query us regarding the iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019, then they can simply do such on the below section of our FreshersNow.Com page. Also, you can get the job alerts, off campus drive, placement papers, interview questions and many more from our web portal.