IQVIA Walkin: Excellent opportunity for all the Freshers and Experienced who have completed the qualification in B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharm.D, BDS, MDS, BAMS, BHMS. IQVIA Recruiters have come up with the latest IQVIA Walkin to enlist the Freshers for Pharmacovigilance Jobs In Bangalore. Along with these, they announced that individuals as a fresher are eligible to attend the Walkin Drive On 22nd December 2018. Visit our web portal and check the Freshers Jobs in Bangalore.
IQVIA Walkin Drive 2018 Overview
|Qualification||B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharm.D, BDS, MDS, BAMS, BHMS|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Salary Details||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full-Time|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
- IQVIA is hiring for Pharmacovigilance Fresher’s & Experienced.
- Fresher – Candidates who have completed mentioned graduation are eligible (B.Pharma / M.Pharma / Pharm.D / BDS / MDS / BAMS / BHMS)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and receptive to changing process demands.
- Experienced – 2 to 4 yrs of Pharmacovigilance experience
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, work independently and on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy and maintain high-quality standards.
- Demonstrate good IT skills.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Lifecycle Safety service lines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive, triage, review and process data from various sources on time, within budget and meet quality standards. Perform data entry for tracking and safety database, coding relevant medical terminology, writing descript narratives, generating queries pertinent to the case, performing quality control, assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure,
- Assess Lifecycle Safety data for reportability to relevant authorities, track reportable cases and report to regulatory authorities, ethics committees, institutional review boards, investigators, oversight groups per legislation, within timelines and in a format compatible to requirement. Liaise with local Quintiles offices to facilitate expedited reporting.
- Candidates should receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes or emails from investigative sites or other sources reporting Lifecycle Safety data.
- Process Lifecycle Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard
- Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- Candidates should assist operations team with tasks, provide for back-up to the operations team, assist in the generation of status reports, providing project metrics, drafting project instructions/guidelines and assist in the implementation of new processes.
- Furthermore, they need to contribute under the guidance of senior staff to individual deliverables in the field of Safety
- Publishing, Risk Management, Safety Surveillance, and Medical Information, or other service lines as appropriate.
- Liaise with different functional team members, e.g. project management, clinical, data management; health care professionals e.g. investigators, medical monitors, site coordinators and designers to address project related issues.
- Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- Additionally, candidates need to liaise with a client in relation to details on day to day process of cases.
- Perform operational and collaborative LSM task as directed by Lifecycle Safety infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance to Quintiles high-quality standards and work with LSM constructively in a matrix framework to achieve project and customer deliverables.
- Executes administrative operational tasks as required e.g. committee and laboratory management.
- Collaborate with SO and LSM to help achieve operational departmental goals i.e. understands metrics appropriate to quality document management and assist in the achievement of product utilization and realization metrics.
- Furthermore, candidates should read and acknowledge all necessary Quintiles standard operating procedures (SOPs) and customer SOPs as required. Ensure all required training is executed in a timely fashion and documented. Work toward ensuring your individual training plan and training transcript are reconcilable.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Working knowledge of Lifecycle Safety services. Familiarity with the functionality of the Quintiles Regulatory Database and Endpoint Tracking Database.
- Moreover, candidates should have the Basic knowledge of applicable global, regional, local clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference of Harmonization (ICH) guidelines, SOPs.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines; manage competing priorities and changing demands.
- Sound organization and time management skills.
IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company, focused on using the data and science to help healthcare clients in finding better solutions for their patients. The www.iqvia.com was formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles. IQVIA offers the broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics, and the human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
It is a provider for the biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services.
IQVIA Walkin For Pharmacovigilance Fresher Details
Walkin Date: 22nd December 2018
Reporting Time: 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM Onwards
Recruiter Name: Kavya L
Bangalore Walkin Interview Venue
IQVIA, Etamin Block, Wing B, Prestige Tech Park II
Marathalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Road
Bangalore – 560103
You Can Also Refer To Other Walkins
To get a complete information regarding the IQVIA Walkin For Pharmacovigilance Fresher, you should read this article completely. Further, you can get the absolute data regarding all other walkins across in India only on our Freshers Now website.