ITI Limited Jobs 2018: The Indian Telephone Industries Limited has issued a notice to invites the applications against 13 Vacancies of Office Assistant Jobs. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are only invited at this moment for filling the ITI Limited Notification 2018. Job seekers need to submit the ITI Limited Vacancy 2018 online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date 5th September 2018. More details related to the ITI Limited Jobs 2018 such as education details, age limits, www.itiltd-india.com selection process, pay scale, how to apply, etc., are provided in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of freshersnow.com.
You Can Also Check: ★ ITI Limited Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 1 ITI Limited Jobs 2018
- 1.1 Age Relaxations – ITI Limited Jobs 2018
- 1.2 Indian Telephone Industries Limited Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualification
- 1.4 Age Limit For ITI 13 Office Assistant Posts
- 1.5 Pay Scale Details For www.itiltd-india.com
- 1.6 ITI Selection Process For Office Assistant Jobs
- 1.7 While Appearing for the interview, bring the following certificates in Original for verification
- 1.8 Benefits & Perks
- 1.9 How To Apply For ITI Limited Jobs 2018?
ITI Limited Jobs 2018
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Telephone Industries Limited|
|Number Of Posts||13 Posts|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Starting Date Of Application||21st August 2018|
|Application Last Date||5th September 2018|
|Selection Process||Written exam, Personal Interview, Document Verification|
|Category||Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs|
Age Relaxations – ITI Limited Jobs 2018
- OBC: 3 Years
- SC, ST: 5 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- SC, ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Vacancy Details 2018
- Office Assistant – 13 Posts
You Can Also Check: Karnataka PSC Jobs
Candidates must Pass B. Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc Degree from the recognized Organization or Board with minimum 50% marks for General and OBC Candidates. And also candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks for SC, ST, PWD candidates.
Age Limit For ITI 13 Office Assistant Posts
Candidates should have the minimum age limit – 32 years.
Pay Scale Details For www.itiltd-india.com
In this section, candidates can know the pay scale for shortlisted people. Selected individuals will get pay scale – Rs. 17588/- (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs.4240-105-5500-115-6995, plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules from the organization.
You Can Also Check: CDMO Kalahandi Recruitment
ITI Selection Process For Office Assistant Jobs
The candidate’s selection will be done as per Written exam, Personal Interview, Document Verification
While Appearing for the interview, bring the following certificates in Original for verification
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority if the candidate belongs to SC, ST category.
- The print out copy of online filled ITI Limited Vacancy 2018 application form.
- Recently obtained category certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Service Certificate if the student belongs to the Ex-Service Men Category.
- Certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (Xth standard / SSLC and onwards)
- In case of candidates from Government or Quasi Government or PSU, ‘No objection letter’ from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of interview.
- Valid disability certificates which was issued by the higher Authority belongs to PWD category candidates.
- Experience Certificate with the latest salary details of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Company residential quarters subject to availability, in which case HRA is not admissible
- Statutory benefits viz., Provident Fund or Gratuity as per relevant Rules / Act.
- The medical facility, subsidized Canteen
- Basic Pay and Allowance as applicable (like VDA, CCA. HRA, etc.)
- 20 days earned leave, 15 days casual leave and 5 SL per annum as per company rules
You Can Also Check: UP Mandi Parishad Recruitment
How To Apply For ITI Limited Jobs 2018?
- First and foremost step into Indian Telephone Industries Limited
- Hit on the Careers / Jobs tab which After that on the homepage in the menu bar.
- A new page will open on another tab.
- Candidates choose the suitable ITI Limited Jobs 2018 link
- Thereafter an ITI Limited Jobs 2018 online application form will open and fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details
- Later, upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling the ITI Limited Jobs 2018 application form.
- Recheck the complete ITI Limited Vacancy 2018 application form and hit on submit tab.
- At last, take a copy of the submitted ITI Limited Jobs 2018 application form for further use.
Significant Date To Keep in Mind
Last Date For Applying ITI Limited Jobs 2018 Online Is – 5th September 2018
Download ITI Limited Jobs 2018 Notification For 13 Office Assistant Vacancies: Click Here