JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021 | B.Tech/ B.Arch 2nd Round Registration (Started), Seat Allotment, Schedule @ chdenggadmissions.nic.in: The higher authorities of the Joint Admission Committee have started the JAC Chandigarh 2021 Registration. And the JAC Chandigarh 2021 Counselling will end on 7th November 2021. Whereas the JAC Chandigarh B.Tech/ B.Arch Admission 2021 to elect the candidates for the Engineering & Architecture Courses. In addition to this, we have also given the direct link to register for the JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021 at the end of this page. Candidates can know the details about the JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021 Schedule, JAC Chandigarh Seat Allotment 2021, and other details in the below sections.
New Update: JAC Chandigarh 2nd Round Counselling 2021 Registration is Started. So, check and apply now.
- 1 JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021 – Details
- 2 JAC Chandigarh 2021 Schedule
- 3 JAC Chandigarh 2021 Counselling Online Choice Filling
- 4 JAC Chandigarh Seat Allotment 2021
- 5 JAC Chandigarh B.Tech/ B.Arch Admission 2021
- 6 Steps To Register For JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021
JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021 – Details
|JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021 | B.Tech/ B.Arch Registration, Seat Allotment, Schedule|
|Organization Name||Joint Admission Committee (JAC) Chandigarh|
|Examination Name||JAC Chandigarh 2021|
|Name Of The Counselling||Chandigarh Engineering & Architecture Counselling|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
JAC Chandigarh 2021 Schedule
|1st Round of Counselling|
|Choice filling (except for the candidates applying under Sports Category||28th October 2021 (Thursday) to 30th October 2021 (Saturday)|
|Result of Mock Counselling||29th October 2021 (Friday)|
|Locking of Choices by the candidates||30th October 2021 (Saturday) by 7:00
|The first round of seat allotment||31st October 2021 (Sunday) by 7:00
|Submission of Online fee and Willingness to participate in subsequent rounds||31st October 2021 (Sunday) to 3rd
November 2021 (Wednesday) till 7:00
|Withdrawal after First round of seat allotment||4th November 2021 (Thursday) to 5th November 2021 (Friday) till 7:00 p.m.|
|2nd Round of Counselling|
|Choice submission and locking for 2nd round (All categories including sports category)||6th November 2021 (Saturday) to 7th November 2021 (Sunday) till 7:00 p.m.|
|The second round of seat allotment||8th November 2021 (Monday) by 7:00
|Submission of Online fee and Willingness to participate in subsequent rounds||8th November 2021 (Monday) to 9th November 2021 (Tuesday) till 7:00 p.m|
|Withdrawal after 2nd round of seat allotment||10th November 2021 (Wednesday) till 7:00 p.m.|
|3rd Round of Counselling|
|Choice submission and locking for 3rd round||11th November 2021 (Thursday) to 12th November 2021 (Friday) till 7:00 p.m|
|The third round of seat allotment||13th November 2021 (Saturday) by 7:00 p.m|
|Submission of Online fee||13th November 2021 (Saturday) to 14th November 2021 (Sunday) till 7:00 p.m.|
|Physical reporting, Documents verification, and payment of balance fee (wherever applicable) for all admitted candidates||15th November 2021 (Monday) to 16th November 2021 (Tuesday)|
|Withdrawal after Third round of seat allotment||17th November 2021 (Wednesday) till 7:00 p.m.|
|SPOT Round of Counselling|
|Display of vacant seats for SPOT Round||18th November 2021 (Thursday) till 7:00 p.m.|
|The registration process for SPOT Round
commences (for candidates not registered earlier)
|19th November 2021 (Friday)|
|Last date for generation of filled Bank Challan||22nd November 2021 (Monday)|
|Last date for depositing the registration fee in the SBI Bank using Bank Challan||23rd November 2021 (Tuesday) till 4.00 p.m.|
||24th November 2021 (Wednesday)|
|Opening of Correction Window (for fresh as well as earlier registered candidates)||25th November 2021 (Thursday|
|SPOT Round of Counselling|
|Fresh General/ General-EWS/BC/Other Candidates||Registration Fee 2500/- (To be deposited during registration) & Participation Fee 40,000/- (To be deposited during choice submission)|
|Fresh SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates||Registration Fee 1250/- (To be deposited during registration) & Participation Fee 40,000/- (To be deposited during choice submission)|
|Candidates who have already paid the seat acceptance fee||Nil|
|Candidates who have not paid the seat acceptance fee||40,000 (To be deposited during choice
|Provisionally admitted candidates||Nil|
Schedule of Online Document Verification of Registered Candidates in for all categories for Admission to B.E. Courses (For SPOT Round):
|Online Verification of Documents will be carried out|
|All Categories||26th November 2021 (Friday) to 29th November 2021 (Monday)|
|Sports Trial for Panjab University Sports Category Candidates
The eligible candidates are required to appear for the Sports Trail on 27th November 2021 (Saturday) at 7.30 a.m. in the Panjab University Sports Ground Near Athletics Track (Gymnasium Hall in case of Rain) subject to the verification of the required original documents. The candidates should appear in proper sports kit along with their games equipment if any
|27th November 2021 (Saturday) at 6.30 a.m.|
- Candidates are required to upload one set of self-attested photocopies of all supporting documents/ certificates during online registration. After completion of document verification, the candidate will not be allowed to make any changes. Failure to upload the supporting document of a particular category will debar the candidate for that particular category. All the certificates affidavits claiming reservation under various categories must have been issued not later than 29th November 2021 (Monday).
- The candidates applying for PU Institutes under the sports category should have relevant certificates/undertakings issued not later than 27th November 2021.
|Display of final list of Eligible candidates for filling of choices in SPOT Round (only for reserved categories including Sports Category)||30th November 2021 (Tuesday)|
|SPOT Round participation fee submission, choice submission, and locking (candidates who have not deposited seat acceptance fee or who are not allotted seats up to 3rd round or who registered fresh in SPOT Round are required to pay an online SPOT Round participation fee of ₹40,000/-)||30th November 2021 (Tuesday) to 2nd December 2021 (Thursday)|
|SPOT round of seat allotment||3rd December 2021 (Friday) by 10:00 p.m.|
|Physical reporting, Documents verification, and payment of balance fee (wherever applicable) (for newly admitted/shifted candidates after the SPOT Round)||4th December 2021 (Saturday) onwards|
JAC Chandigarh 2021 Counselling Online Choice Filling
- All registered candidates are required to submit their choices of Institute and Branch in order of their preference.
- Candidates are required to submit a single set of combined choices for Engineering & Architecture streams if they are eligible for both streams.
- The choice filling is OPTIONAL for those candidates who are eligible only for Architecture as per JEE (Main)-2021. Only one choice of Architecture in CCA will be considered automatically after a successful registration.
- Candidates can fill in as many numbers of choices in the order of preference as they wish to, from the list of available choices.
- Candidates are permitted, if they so desire, to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final set of choices.
JAC Chandigarh Seat Allotment 2021
- During this step, the choices submitted by the candidates will be processed centrally and seats will be allotted. The allotment result will be published on the website and also communicated through SMS to successful candidates.
- The result of seat allotment will also be accessible after login by the candidate. If a seat is allotted, then Seat Allotment details will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates, who are allotted a seat for the first time in any of the first three
rounds are required to complete the following:
a. Pay the admission fee online (an amount of ₹40,000/-) through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet banking/ e-Challan
b. Submit online the choice of Willingness for upgradation (Yes– Upgradation, No–Upgradation) for the subsequent rounds of Counselling except for the 4th (SPOT) round.
- Online Provisional Admission letter (containing Seat Allotment Detail, Fee Payment Detail, and Willingness for upgradation) will be generated after completion of steps (a) and (b).
- Those candidates whose fee payment status is confirmed on the JAC portal in the candidate’s profile will be treated as successfully reported candidates against allotted seats.
- Candidates who get seat allotment first time in any of the first three rounds and subsequently do not pay the fee, their allotted seat will be canceled automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of Counselling except for the Spot Round of Counselling, after paying the participation fee of ₹ 40,000/-.
JAC Chandigarh B.Tech/ B.Arch Admission 2021
Document verification of the candidate belonging to the following categories/ quotas along with their supporting documents and affidavits/undertakings before the choice filling is Mandatory.
- Chandigarh Quota
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- General-EWS (EW)
- Backward Class (BC)
- Persons with Disability (PwD)
- Freedom Fighter (FF)
- Kashmiri Migrant/ Displaced Persons (KM)
- Terrorist/ Riot Victim (RV)
- One Girl Child out of the only two girl children (SG)
- Cancer patient (CA)
- AIDS patient (AP)
- Thalassemia patient (TP)
- Kargil Martyrs (KA)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Rural area (RA)
- Border area (BA)
- Defense (17-40)
- Sports (SP)
Steps To Register For JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021
- Visit the official site @ chdenggadmissions.nic.in
- The main page will open on the screen.
- On that page, you can see the JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021 link.
- Click on the link according to the respective course.
- Click on it and enter the login details.
- Hit on submit button.
|JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021|
|To Register For JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Counselling 2021||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Register For JAC Chandigarh B.Arch Counselling 2021||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check For JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021 Schedule||Click Here|
|To Check For JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021 Brochure||Click Here|
Stay in touch with is @ Freshers Now to get instant updates on JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2021.