|Number of Questions||25|
|Time||No Time Limit|
|Exam Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
- Moreover, the test is of Multiple Choice Type, and students can choose the correct answer to the question in the given four option.
- So, contenders make a note of it and then try to complete this test as soon as possible within time.
- Furthermore, there is no negative marking too.
- Designed for creating network-centric applications.
- Complementary to and integrated with Java.
- Interpreted Programming Language with the object-oriented capabilities.
- Complementary to and integrated with HTML.
- Open and cross-platform
- Less server interaction
- Increased interactivity
- Immediate feedback to the visitors
- Richer interfaces
- Increases your logical and thinking ability.
- Also, we provide you the apt explanation for each question whether it is right or wrong.
Candidates after the submission of the test, don’t go away and stay here for better results. Also, the marks are in the form of the ranks or grades. So, please check the appropriate explanation for every question and note them to recover the mistakes in future.