Jharkhand TET 2020 Notification @ jac.jharkhand.gov.in | JTET Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: Are you in search of the JTET 2020 Notification? If yes, then here is the right place to get complete details. The Jharkhand Academic Council will be conducting a Jharkhand TET Exam every year. Therefore, candidates who want to apply for the JTET 2020 Exam can study our article to get the information regarding Jharkhand TET 2020 Eligibility, Application Fee, Important Dates. Moreover, the officials will release the JTET 2020 Application Form in the 1st Week Of September 2020 tentatively. And the Jharkhand TET 2020 can be scheduled in the month of October 2020.
- 1 Jharkhand TET 2020 Notification
- 2 JTET 2020 Important Dates
- 3 Jharkhand TET 2020 Eligibility
- 4 Jharkhand TET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 How To Apply For Jharkhand TET 2020 Exam?
- 6 Jharkhand TET 2020 Admit Card
- 7 Jharkhand TET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 8 Jharkhand TET 2020 Syllabus
- 9 Jharkhand TET 2020 Result
- 10 Jharkhand TET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Jharkhand TET 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Test Name||Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Starting date||1st Week Of September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Closing Date||Last Week Of September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||October 2020 (Expected)|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Jharkhand Employment News||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|JPSC Recruitment||12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Graduate Govt Jobs|
JTET 2020 Important Dates
|Application Starting Date||1st Week Of September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Application Last Date||Last Week Of September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||October 2020 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||October 2020 (Tentative)|
|Result Release Date||November 2020 (Tentative)|
Jharkhand TET 2020 Eligibility
Paper 1 (Class I-V):
- Candidates who passed Class 12 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45 % marks
Passed or appearing in final 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education and 50% marks
Passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants who have passed with 50% marks or appearing in the final 2-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.
- Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50% marks in B.Ed degree from a recognized university are also eligible.
Paper 2 (Class VI-VIII):
- Applicants who had done their Graduation Degree with 45% marks Passed or appearing in the final 2 years D.Ed (OR) or appearing in the final year of B.Ed Class 12 with at least 50% marks are eligible.
- And aspirants who Passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed is also eligible.
- Candidates who completed B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50% marks can apply.
Jharkhand TET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates who are applying for the Jharkhand TET 2020 Exam can check the Jharkhand TET 2020 Application Fee which is provided based on the categories.
General/ OBC: Rs 500/- Rs 1000/- (For Both Papers)
SC/ ST: Rs 250/- Rs 500/- (For Both Papers)
How To Apply For Jharkhand TET 2020 Exam?
- Go to the official site @ jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Once the Jharkhand Academic Council home page is opened click on the Registration link.
- Complete the Application process.
- Login with Registration Number/ User Name and Password and complete the application.
- Proceed with the process of payment.
- Then Submit the application form.
To Check Jharkhand TET 2020 Notification: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated In 1st Week Of September 2020 Tentatively)
To Apply For Jharkhand TET 2020 Exam: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated In 1st Week Of September 2020 Tentatively)
Jharkhand TET 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who applied can also get the Jharkhand TET 2020 Admit Card from here. As the Jharkhand TET 2020 Admit Card will be made available in October 2020 tentatively. It’s important to download the Admit Card so that aspirants can check the Exam Timings, Exam Center, etc.
Jharkhand TET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Jharkhand TET 2020 Exam will be based on the Languages of English & Hindi and the Exam Mode is Offline. There are 5 Sections in Paper-1 and 4 Sections in Paper-2. The Number of questions 150 in each paper with the type of questions MCQ type. Time Duration 2 Hours 30 Minutes for each paper.
Jharkhand TET 2020 Syllabus
Check the below-given paper and topic wise Syllabus and get a good score in the exam.
Paper-1: Child Development & Pedagogy, Language (I & II), Mathematics, Environmental Studies.
Paper-2: Child Development & Pedagogy, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Language (I & II).
Jharkhand TET 2020 Result
Aspirants can get the status of the Jharkhand TET 2020 Result from here. As the officials will release the Jharkhand TET 2020 Result November 2020 tentatively. Be aware of the application details and check the Jharkhand TET 2020 Result from here which gets updated after the official announcement.
Follow our article Freshers Now to get more latest announcements about JTET 2020 Exam. And any queries provide them in the comment box given below.
Jharkhand TET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the JTET 2020 Application Form releases?
The JTET 2020 Application Form will be released in the 1st Week Of September 2020 tentatively.
Who conducts the JTET 2020 Exam?
The officials of the Jharkhand Academic Council conducts the JTET 2020 Exam.
What is the eligibility to apply for Jharkhand TET 2020 Exam?
Aspirants who had done with 12th, B.Ed, BA / B.Sc. with minimum marks from any recognized organization can apply for the Jharkhand TET 2020 Exam.
How can I apply for Jharkhand TET 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the Jharkhand TET 2020 Exam through the official site @ jac.jharkhand.gov.in.