JIPMER PG Application Form 2020 For (MD/ MS) Extended Till 18th May 2020 – July Session @ jipmer.edu.in | Eligibility, Dates: Aspirants those who are in broad search of JIPMER PG Application Form 2020 – MD/ MS Courses can now check our post. Aspirants who are willing to apply for JIPMER PG Entrance Exam Notification 2020 can now check out our page in detail. Also, we are providing you with Online registration, exam dates, and fees details in the below sections. The JIPMER PG Application Form for MD/ MS Courses is released on 4th March 2020.
Latest News: JIPMER MD/ MS Courses Registration is extended up to 18th May 2020 due to Nation Wide LockDown because of COVID-19.
And, the last date of the application form is 18th May 2020. Hence, we kindly suggest the aspirants download the JIPMER PG Application Form 2020 for MD/ MS Courses on or before the due date. Once the deadline is reached the aspirant’s application form will not be accepted. And the JIPMER PG – MD/ MS 2020 Entrance Exam is scheduled for 21st June 2020. Moreover, aspirants have to refer to the eligibility criteria, educational details, registration fee, and exam dates before applying for any notification/ entrance exam.
- 1 JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form – MD/ MS Course
- 2 Important Dates – MD/ MS (July 2020)
- 3 JIPMER PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria (MD/ MS Course)
- 4 JIPMER PG 2020 – Required Documents
- 5 JIPMER PG – MD/ MS 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Process – Online JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form (July)
- 7 JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card
- 8 JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 JIPMER PG 2020 Syllabus
- 10 JIPMER PG 2020 Result
- 11 JIPMER PG 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form – MD/ MS Course
|Name Of The Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Name Of The Examination||JIPMER PG – MD/ MS Entrance Exam – July Session|
|Date Of Written Exam||16th May 2020|
|Sub Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Application Form Release Date||4th March 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||18th May 2020|
Also, you can find the name of the organization that is conducting the examination, the number of vacancies, the date of the written exam. Moreover, the higher authorities of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has released the date of the written exam. Hence, we suggest the aspirants get to stick to our article for more latest updates regarding JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form. Also, contenders can now check the notification release date and last dates.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|JIPMER PG – DM/ M.Ch Notification|
|JIPMER PG Admit Card|
|JIPMER PG Syllabus|
|JIPMER PG Previous Papers|
|JIPMER PG Results|
Important Dates – MD/ MS (July 2020)
|Registration Starting Date||4th March 2020|
|Registration Last Date||8th May 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||5th June 2020|
|Exam Date||21st June 2020|
|Result declaration/ Merit list releases start||To Be Announced|
|First counselling||To Be Announced|
|Final counselling||To Be Announced|
|Admission formalities||To Be Announced|
|Issue of Admission Letter||To Be Announced|
JIPMER PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria (MD/ MS Course)
So, from this section aspirants can find the entire details regarding JIPMER PG Application Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Aspirants who want to apply for the JIPMER Postgraduate Entrance Exam 2020 have to surely meet the eligibility criteria. In case of, not meeting the eligibility criteria the aspirant’s application form will not be processed further. Hence, read the details required to meet the eligibility of the candidates to attend the JIPMER PG Entrance Exam.
- Indian Nationals (IN): Applicant must be an Indian National or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
- Foreign Nationals (FN): Foreign Nationals candidates are required to route their application through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi. All Foreign Nationals will have to take prior permission from the Medical Council of India before applying for postgraduate courses in the Institute. An advance copy of the application and copy of the request to MCI must be submitted at JIPMER, Puducherry before the last date of receipt of applications. In the events of selection, the candidate has to apply for temporary registration with the medical council of India for the duration of the postgraduate study.
- MD/ MS course – Candidate must have an MBBS Degree or any other equivalent degree from the Medical Council of India.
- MDS course – Candidates must have a BDS degree or another equivalent degree from the Dental Council of India (DCI).
JIPMER PG 2020 – Required Documents
In this section, you can now check the important details regarding the JIPMER PG Application Form 2020 Required Details. Aspirants should carry vital information and other required certificates while applying to the JIPMER Postgraduate Entrance Exam 2020. Hence, we advise the contenders to go through the vital information below.
|Documents Required||Size/ Format Specification|
|Recent passport size photograph (scanned)|
(color photograph with light background)
|between 20KB to 200KB and JPG format|
width – 30mm
height – 45mm
|Candidate’s signature (scanned)||between 20KB to 200KB and JPG format|
width – 80mm
height – 35mm
|Category certificates (if any)||Pdf format|
|MBBS mark sheet and Class 10 mark sheet||Details to be entered in the application form|
|Credit/Debit card (for payment)||Details to be entered in the application form|
JIPMER PG – MD/ MS 2020 Application Fee
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate
using ANY ONE of the following modes of payment. No other mode of payment will be
accepted. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
|General (UR)/ OCI/ OBC/ Sponsored||INR 1600 + Transaction Charges|
|SC/ ST||INR 1200 + Transaction Charges|
|Foreign National||INR 3000 + Transaction Charges|
|OPH/ PwD||Exempted From Application Fee|
Process – Online JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form (July)
- Candidates should first register for the JIPMER Postgraduate Entrance Exam 2020.
- To register aspirants should visit the official web portal of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research @ jipmer.edu.in.
- After that, the candidate should click on the “New Registration.”
- Next fill the details like your name, password, email, id, mobile number, etc.
- The unique registration id will be sent to your mail.
- By your log in details aspirants can click on “Edit Application“.
- After, logging in candidates should fill the educational details, personal details, ID Proofs, and contact details.
- Next, candidates can choose the exam centers according to their convenience.
- The exam center location will be sent to the candidate to the email with which they have registered.
- And this exam center allotment will be on a first come first serve process.
To Check & Download JIPMER PG (MD/ MS) Notification – July 2020 Session: Click Here
Apply Online For JIPMER PG (MD/ MS) – July 2020 Session: Click Here (Available Now)
JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card
All the aspirants who had applied for JIPMER PG (MD/ MS) can get the JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card downloaded. Whereas the JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card will be released on 5th June 2020 and will be active up to 21st June 2020. So download easily the JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card with the below link.
Download JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card Here
JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Pattern
JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Pattern includes a total of 250 questions that will be asked for MD/ MS and for M.Ch/ DM 100 questions. Whereas the time duration is given to MD/MS is 3 hours and for DM/ M.Ch will be of 1 hour 30 minutes. There is negative marking and 1 mark will be reduced for every wrong answer.
JIPMER PG 2020 Syllabus
The JIPMER PG 2020 Syllabus will include the subjects of Basic Clinical Sciences and Clinical Sciences. And the subject wise topics are given below.
- Basic Clinical Science: Anatomy, Micro Biology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology.
- Clinical Sciences: Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, Radio-Diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Nuclear Medicine, Dermatology, Pulmonary Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine, and Emergency Medicine, Medicine, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Surgery, Community Medicine, ENT, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology.
Download JIPMER PG 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
JIPMER PG 2020 Result
The higher members of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate release the JIPMER PG 2020 Result on or before 26th May 2020. Till then keep visiting our article to get the updates of the JIPMER PG 2020 Result.
Check JIPMER PG 2020 Results Here
In addition to this, we also help you out with the answer key, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, and result. To find more latest information aspirants can visit our website FreshersNow.Com frequently.
JIPMER PG 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
From when the online registration for JIPMER MD/ MS Courses commences?
JIPMER MD/ MS Courses Online Registration started on 4th March 2020.
When will JIPMER PG Application Process ends?
The JIPMER PG Application Process continues up to 18th May 2020.
How can I apply for JIPMER MD/ MS – July 2020 Session?
You can visit the official site at jipmer.edu.in to apply for JIPMER MD/ MS July 2020 Session. Or else, you can FreshersNow to apply for MD/ MS Courses.