A new JKPSC CCE Prelims Notification 2021 @ jkpsc.nic.in is released. For 257 Junior Scale of J & K Administrative Service, J & K Police (G) Service, J & K Accounts (G) Service vacancies, the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission authorities are hiring eligible candidates through Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2021. And we have provided the JKPSC CCE Preliminary Short Notification 2021, once the officials announce the Detailed Notification, we update it on this current page. So keep visiting our website @ Freshers Now for more latest information.
From the 3rd Week of January, applicants can apply for the JKPSC CCE Accounts Service Openings 2021. And candidates who possess Bachelors’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute or University are eligible for the JKPSC CCE Police Service Vacancies 2021. to know more about the JKPSC CCE Administrative Service Notification 2021, do check the following module thoroughly. At the end of the page, you can find a direct link to download the JKPSC CCE Preliminary Short Notification 2021.
- 1 JKPSC CCE Prelims Notification 2021 – 257 JK Police Service Posts, Application Form
- 2 Vacancies Details
- 3 Education Qualification
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 JKPSC CCE Preliminary Selection Process
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Salary
- 8 Steps To Apply For JKPSC CCE Prelims Notification 2021
- 9 JKPSC CCE Prelims Online Application Form 2021, Notification
JKPSC CCE Prelims Notification 2021 – 257 JK Police Service Posts, Application Form
|Latest JKPSC CCE Prelims Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Scale of J & K Administrative Service, J & K Police (G) Service, J & K Accounts (G) Service|
|Short Notification Date||8th January 2021|
|Starting Date||3rd Week of January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Closing Date||February 2021 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|JKPSC Recruitment||Jammu & Kashmir Employment News|
|JKPSC 2021||Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Bachelors Degree Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Scale of J & K Administrative Service||56|
|J & K Police (G) Service||141|
|J & K Accounts (G) Service||60|
Candidates who qualified in Bachelors Degree or equivalent from the recognized University or Institute are eligible for the JKPSC CCE Accounts Service Openings 2021.
Contenders whose age is between 21 Years to 35 Years can apply for the JKPSC CCE Police Service Vacancies 2021. Refer to the Notification for Age Relaxation details.
JKPSC CCE Preliminary Selection Process
There will be a Written Test for all applied competitors by the higher officials of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
|General Category||Rs. 1005/-|
|Reserved Categories||Rs. 505/-|
|Additional Rs.05/- will be charged as service charges for J & K Bank|
Applicants will get Rs. 9300 – 34800 with the Grade Pay Rs. 4800 per month as PayScale.
Steps To Apply For JKPSC CCE Prelims Notification 2021
- Aspirants must visit the official website @ jkpsc.nic.in of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- On Home Page, under the What’s New section, you can find “Notice regarding Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2021“.
- Open & go through the entire Notification.
- If you fulfill the requirement then enroll yourself in the Examination Section.
- Verify the entered data in the Application Form
- Make a payment of the Application Fee as mentioned.
- And then finally submit the Application Form before the last date ends.
- Save a copy of the Application Form for future use.
JKPSC CCE Prelims Online Application Form 2021, Notification
|JKPSC CCE Prelims Notification 2021 – Important Link|
|To download the JKPSC CCE Prelims Notification 2021 (Short Advertisement)||Click Here|
|JKPSC CCE Prelims Online Application Form 2021||Click Here (3rd Week of January 2021 (Tentative))|
Complete details of the JKPSC CCE Prelims Notification 2021 is shared throughout the post. For more latest and updated information, keep checking our web portal @ Freshers Now on a regular basis.