KEA B.Sc Nursing Mock Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 Date Out @ kea.kar.nic.in | Allied Health Science (Lateral) Counselling Schedule: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) officials will announce the KEA Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment 2019 Result. Moreover, the officials had planned to declare the counselling results on 15th October 2019 After 4.00 PM. All the candidates can check the results from the link given at the bottom of the page. Go through the below sections to know more details of the KEA B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019.
- 1 KEA B.Sc Nursing Mock Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 – Details
KEA B.Sc Nursing Mock Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 – Details
|KEA B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Result 2019 | Karnataka Allied Health Science (Lateral) Counselling|
|Authority Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Course Name||Post Basic B.Sc Nursing and Allied Health Science (Lateral)|
|Name of Exam||Seat Allotment/ Counselling|
|Option Entry By Eligible Candidates||11th to 14th October 2019 Up To 3.00 PM|
|Results Release Date||15th October 2019 After 4.00 PM|
|Mode of Results Declaration||Online|
KEA Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment 2019 Result | Allied Health Science
The officials will declare the KEA B.Sc Nursing Mock Round Seat Allotment Result 2019. Further, officials will release the results on 15th October 2019 After 4.00 PM. All the students can check the seat allotment results from the link attached at the end of the page.
KEA B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019 Schedule
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure||12th October 2019|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates (In the order of preference –after one hour of verification of documents)||11th To 14th October 2019 up to 3.00 PM|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||15th October 2019 after 4.00 PM|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates (Add or Delete or Modify or Re-Order or Alter the options||After 6.00 pm on 15th To 16th October 2019 up to 5.00 pm.|
|Publication of First round seat allotment result||17th October 2019 after 4.00 pm|
|Payment of fees & downloading of Admission orders.||18th To 22nd October 2019|
|Last Date for reporting to the allotted colleges||23rd October 2019 up to 4:00 pm|
Certificates to be produced At The Time of Document Verification
- Final printout of the online application form.
- Proof for having paid the application fees.
- S.S.L.C marks card (for proof of Date of Birth).
- Marks Card of II-PUC or equivalent examination.
- Diploma marks card of all Years. (for B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences)
- Marks Card of General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) of all years ( for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing).
- Karnataka State Nursing Council Registration certificate ( for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing).
- Domicile certificate for 10 years in Karnataka (issued by the Tahasildhar) or study certificate seven-year in Karnataka
- If applicable the following documents should be produced,
- Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildhar, for the candidates claiming Reservation
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Reservation (Article 371 (j):) Candidates claiming must submit the certificate in Annexure – A issued by the concerned Assistant Commissioner during document verification. Additional documents for In-service candidates in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Government order of satisfactory declaration of the probationary period.
- No objection certification for higher studies issued from respective appointment authority.
- Service certificate from the Head of the Department.
- In-service candidates must apply online with all the relevant information. Further In-Service candidates shall furnish the information sought in the application form/ Information bulletin through their respective Head of the Department to Directorate of Medical Education to all the relevant documents.
Steps To Check KEA B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Order 2019
- First, open the official site of the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) @ kea.kar.nic.in.
- On landing the home page, students have to select the Admission To PB.B.Sc Nursing and Allied Health Science link.
- Now, you have to choose PB.B.Sc Nursing and Allied Health Science (Lateral).
- Now, click on the KEA B.Sc Nursing Mock Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 link.
- Enter login details and hit on Submit.
- Your KEA Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment 2019 Result will be displayed.
- Check the KEA B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019 and download it.
- Further, take a hard copy of the results for future use.
To Check KEA B.Sc Nursing Mock Round Seat Allotment Result 2019: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated On 15th October 2019 After 4.00 PM
To Check Karnataka PB.B.Sc Nursing and Allied Health Science Counselling Schedule: Click Here
Keep checking our page @ Freshers Now or the official site for all the latest updates of Karnataka PB.B.Sc Nursing and Allied Health Science Counselling 2019.