KPSC Assistant Controller Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: In this article, candidates can check out KPSC Assistant Controller Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern. For those who want to know the latest information about KPSC Syllabus 2020, please check this entire sections given below. At the bottom of this page, you will find KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF link. In addition to that, we have also provided the latest KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Pattern 2020 in detail. Candidates, please go through this post, then you will get the complete information about KPSC AC Syllabus 2020.
Also Check: KPSC Assistant Controller Hall Ticket
- 1 KPSC Assistant Controller Syllabus 2020 PDF – Overview
- 2 KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Syllabus 2020
- 3 KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Pattern 2020
- 4 KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Syllabus PDF 2020
- 4.1 KPSC Assistant Controller Prelims Exam Syllabus
- 4.2 KPSC Assistant Controller Mains Exam Syllabus
- 4.2.1 Paper I (Kannada)
- 4.2.2 Paper II (English)
- 4.2.3 Paper III (General Studies)
- 4.2.4 Paper IV (General Studies)
- 4.2.5 Paper V (Financial Accounting. Management & Analysis)
- 4.2.6 Paper VI (Principles of Management. Organization Behavior, Training & Development)
- 4.2.7 Paper VII (Corporate Finance, Business Economic & Taxation)
- 4.2.8 Paper VIII (Principles and Practice of Auditing, Computer Concepts & e-Commerce)
- 5 KPSC Assistant Controller Syllabus 2020 – FAQ
KPSC Assistant Controller Syllabus 2020 PDF – Overview
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Controller|
Also Check: KPSC Assistant Controller Previous Papers
KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Syllabus 2020
Aspirants can go through the KPSC Assistant Controller Syllabus 2020 PDF link which is given at the end of this page. In the PDF File, you will find all the necessary details of KPSC AC Syllabus 2020 which includes subjects list, Exam Pattern, and sub-topics for each subject. With the help of this KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF link, you can prepare well to score good marks in the exam. If you have any doubts, please drop your comments in the comment box at the end of this page.
KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Pattern 2020
The Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller Exam Pattern consists of two stages Examination which is Prelims and Mains, the Prelims Exam subjects are General Studies, Commerce & Management. Candidates, who qualified in the Prelims Exam, those applicants are eligible to write Mains Examination. For your convenience, we had given subjects list and marks distribution for each subject, according to KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Pattern 2020. So, check the below table and then prepare well for the KPSC Assistant Controller Exam.
KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Pattern 2020 – Prelims
|Paper||Subject Name||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General Studies||150||2 hours|
|Paper II||Commerce & Management||300||2 hours|
KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Pattern 2020 – Mains
|Paper||Subject Name||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Kannada||150||3 hours|
|Paper II||English||150||3 hours|
|Paper III & IV||General Studies||300||3 hours|
|Paper V||Financial Accounting. Management & Analysis||300||3 hours|
|Paper VI||Principles of Management. Organization Behavior, Training & Development||300||3 hours|
|Paper VII||Corporate Finance, Business Economic & Taxation||300||3 hours|
|Paper VIII||Principles and Practice of Auditing, Computer Concepts & e-Commerce.||300||3 hours|
KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Syllabus PDF 2020
At the end of this page, we had given the KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF is inserted. Before clicking on the link, once see the subjects list for both Prelims and Mains Examination. Mostly, the questions from KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Syllabus 2020 may be asked from the topics mentioned in the current article. By studying these subjects list, you can prepare well from the exam and score good marks. So, go through the below article to complete your test preparation.
KPSC Assistant Controller Prelims Exam Syllabus
Part 1: Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation
- Valuation of shares and goodwill, Controllership functions
- Nature and functions of Cost-Accounting-cost classification
- Job costing — FIFO and weighted average methods of calculating equivalent units of production
- Accounting as a financial information System
- Impact of behavioral sciences
- Methods of accounting of changing price levels with reference to CPP
- Accounting — Advanced problems of Company Accounts
- Amalgamation absorption and reconstruction of companies
- Accounting of holding Companies
- Property control, legal and management Important provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Definition-Change of Income Tax Exemption, Depreciation and Investment allowance
- Simple problems on the computation of Income under the various heads
- Determination of assessable income, income tax Authorities
- Reconciliation of cost and financial accounts-marginal costing
- Cost — Volume — profit relationship
- Algebraic formula and a graphical representation, shutdown point
- Techniques of cost control and cost reduction
- Budgetary control-flexible budgets
- Standard costing and variable analysis
- Responsibility accounting-bases of charging overheads and their inherent fallacy
- Significance of the asset function-programming the audit work-valuation and verification of assets
- Fixed, wasting and current assets, Verification of liabilities
- Audit of limited companies-appointment status, powers, duties, and liabilities of the auditor
- Auditor’s report-Audit of share capital and transfer of shares
- Special points in the audit of banking and insurance companies
Part 2: Business, Finance, and Financial Institutions
- Concept and Scope of Financial Management
- Financial goals of corporations
- Capital budgeting, Rules of the thumb and Discount, cash flow approaches
- Incorporating uncertainty in investment decisions
- Designing an optional capital structure
- The weighted average cost of capital and the controversy surrounding the Modigliani and Miller model
- Sources of raising short-term, Intermediate and long term finance
- Role of public and convenable debentures
- Norms and Guidelines regarding debt-equity ratios
- Determinants of an optimal dividend policy
- Optimizing models of James Walter and John Lintner
- Forms of dividend payment
- Structure of working capital and the variable affecting the level of difference of components
- Cash flow approach of forecasting working capital needs
- Profiles of working capital in Indian Industries
- Credit Management and credit policy
- Consideration of tax in relation to financial planning and cash flow statements
- The organization, deficiencies of Indian Money Market Structure of assets & liabilities of commercial banks
- Achievements and failures of nationalized Regional Rural Banks
- Recommendations of Tandon (P.L.) study group on following bank credit, 1976 and their revision by chore (K>B) Committee, 1979
- An Assessment of the monetary and credit policies of the Reserve bank of India
- Constituents of the Indian Capital Market
- Functions and working of All India term financial institutions (IDBI, IFCI, ICICI, and IRCI)
- Investment policies of the Life Insurance Corporation of India and the Unit Trust of India
- The present state of the stock exchange and their regulation
- Provision of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
Paper I – General Studies
- World Geography
- Indian Polity and Economics
- General Science
- Current events of State
- National and International importance
- History of India
- Indian National Movement and General Mental ability
Paper II – Commerce & Management
- Consumer experience, pattern, and analysis.
- Derivatives market.
- Fundamentals of the economy.
- Accounting & Management controlling system.
- Organizational working.
- Relational impact on companies.
KPSC Assistant Controller Mains Exam Syllabus
Paper I (Kannada)
- Comprehension of given passages
- Precise writing
- Short essay
- Translation from English to Kannada
Paper II (English)
- Communication Skills
- Comprehension of a given passage
- Precise Writing
- Short Essay
Paper III (General Studies)
- Statistical Analysis, Graph, and Diagrams
- Modern History of India and Indian culture with special reference to the History and Culture of Karnataka
- Current events of state. National and International importance
Paper IV (General Studies)
- Indian Economy and Geography of India with special reference to Karnataka Economy and India
- Indian Polity with special reference to Karnataka State
- The role and impact of Science and Technology in the development of Karnataka and India.
Paper V (Financial Accounting. Management & Analysis)
- Personal Financial Planning
- Accounting Theory and Practice.
- Financial Management and Analysis.
- Personal Financial Planning
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Financial Strategies
Paper VI (Principles of Management. Organization Behavior, Training & Development)
- Marketing Management
- Management Concepts and Theories
- Human Resources Management
- Training & Development
- Organization and Behavior
- Inventory Management and Analysis
- Entrepreneurship Development & Project Management
Paper VII (Corporate Finance, Business Economic & Taxation)
- Business Law and Practice
- Business Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Business Management
- Advanced Business Taxation
Paper VIII (Principles and Practice of Auditing, Computer Concepts & e-Commerce)
- Management Information Systems
- Principles and Practice of Auditing
- Computer Fundamental Concepts
To Download KPSC Assistant Controller Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
The information provided for you is useful to you if you want to know more information, then you can visit our website FreshersNow.Com regularly.
KPSC Assistant Controller Syllabus 2020 – FAQ
How many stages of the examination will be there in KPSC Assistant Controller Exam?
There are two stages of examination (i.e) Prelims and Mains.
What is the scheme of examination for the KPSC Assistant Controller Exam?
The scheme of examination is a Written Objective Type.
Can I get KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Syllabus PDF from the Freshersnow website?
Yes, you can get the KPSC Assistant Controller Exam Syllabus PDF link from the FreshersNow website.