KPSC FDA, SDA Hall Ticket 2019: The officials of the Karnataka Public Service Commission are planning to conduct the First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant Examination on 8th, 9th, 16th June 2019 to fill 844 vacant positions. Moreover, the KPSC SDA, FDA Admit Card 2019 will also be released in the month of May/ June 2019 through the official website @ kpsc.kar.nic.in. Therefore, candidates should carry the valid KPSC Admit Card for the examination for sure. Aspirants can download the KPSC FDA Hall Ticket 2019 through the link provided at the bottom of this page. Also, you can find the stepwise procedure to download the admit card, mandatory documents for the exam and other important details.
You Can Also Check: KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment
- 1 KPSC FDA, SDA Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- 1.1 KPSC First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant Exam Date, Selection Process
- 1.2 KPSC FDA SDA Examination Information
- 1.3 Information Available On kpsc.kar.nic.in FDA, SDA Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.4 Mandatory Documents For KPSC FDA, SDA Examination 2019
- 1.5 Steps To Download KPSC FDA, SDA Admit Card 2019
KPSC FDA, SDA Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|Karnataka Public Service Commission FDA, SDA Hall Ticket 2019|
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||844 Posts|
|Examination Date||8th, 9th, 16th June 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||May/ June 2019|
KPSC First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant Exam Date, Selection Process
Candidates applied for the First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant posts refer to this article till the end for the complete information. The higher authorities are planning to conduct the exam on 8th, 9th, 16th June 2019. Meanwhile, candidates should utilize this time and prepare well for the exam. Hence, candidates should grab this chance. Admit Card is very necessary and mandatory for the candidates to attend for the exam. This section provides you with the complete details regarding the selection process for the KPSC First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant Examination 2019. The selection process for the exam is in the same fashion mentioned below.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
First, all the eligible candidates will receive the admit card for the written exam. Only the candidates who received the admit card should attend for the exam. Now, the aspirants with marks more than the specified cutoff mark will be shortlisted for the second round. The second round is the skill test. The shortlisted candidates should attempt the skill test. Then, the aspirants shortlisted in this test will be promoted for the next round i.e., Interview round. Finally, the candidates with the best performance will be selected for the eligible post.
KPSC FDA SDA Examination Information
Information Available On kpsc.kar.nic.in FDA, SDA Hall Ticket 2019
This section provides you with basic information about kpsc.kar.nic.in FDA, SDA Hall Ticket 2019. Aspirants after downloading the hall ticket should check the details present on it. Moreover, do not forget to note the exam venue and the reporting time for the exam. They are very important as the aspirants should report at the correct time and also at the correct exam center.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination Name
- Examination Date, Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Counsellor
- Instructions for the Examination
Mandatory Documents For KPSC FDA, SDA Examination 2019
There are some mandatory documents required for the exam. Candidates should carry these documents for the exam. Without the mandatory documents, candidates are allowed to attend for the exam.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Student ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
Steps To Download KPSC FDA, SDA Admit Card 2019
This section is very useful for the aspirants about to appear for the exam. Moreover, this section provides you with complete details about downloading the hall ticket. Follow these steps to download the admit card.
- First, candidates should visit the official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission i.e., kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Then, you will get the home page of the website.
- Now, translate the home page to the required language for clear understanding.
- The home page of the KSPC contains different modules likewise what’s new, to the applicant’s notice, download and so on.
- Now, enter into the applicant’s notice module.
- In that module, you can find some sections likewise notification, guidelines, schedule, result and so on.
- Now, go to the notifications section.
- Then, you will get the latest notifications.
- Search for the desired KPSC Admit Card 2019.
- Make a click on the link whenever it is found.
- Now, fill the details in the required fields.
- Submit the details and download the admit card.
- Also, do not forget to maintain the hard copies of the admit card.
To Download KPSC FDA, SDA Admit Card 2019 – Click Here (Link will be updated shortly)
★ ★ Get Written Test Hall Tickets ★ ★
We hope that the information provided regarding the KPSC FDA, SDA Admit Card 2019 is useful for your reference. For any queries, you can contact us at freshersnow.com. Thank You.