LeadSquared Off Campus 2019 is scheduled for 14th September 2019. The recruiters of LeadSquared are planning to recruit B.E, B.Tech Freshers through the LeadSquared Off Campus Drive 2019. And the LeadSquared Off Campus For Freshers (2019 Batch) is for the Associate Software Engineer role. Moreover, the last date to apply for the LeadSquared Off Campus Drive 2019 in Noida is 10th September 2019. Also, we have given the direct link to apply for the LeadSquared Jobs in Noida to the end of this page. Go through the below sections of this page to get the details.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
LeadSquared Off Campus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||LeadSquared|
|Year Of Passing||2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 6,00,000 LPA|
|Category||Off Campus Drives|
|Last Date To Apply||10th September 2019|
|Off Campus Date||14th September 2019|
LeadSquared Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 2019 batch B.E/ B.Tech (CS, IT, E&C, Telecomm)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Translate designs into high-quality code
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
LeadSquared is a leading customer acquisition SaaS platform used by over 50,000 users across 30 countries to run their sales and marketing processes. Our goal is to have a million+ users on our platform in the next 3 years, which is an extraordinary and exciting challenge for the Engineering team to work on. LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world:
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Frost and Sullivan’s 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
LeadSquared is looking for engineers who have a strong understanding of computer science and have skills in writing code in any programming language. The engineers will be part of our R&D team, understand the product and contribute to ongoing feature development and improvements. Your primary focus will be the development and maintenance of Android application.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
- Familiarity with REST APIs to connect Android
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Understanding of Google’s Android Design Principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
Documents Required For LeadSquared Off Campus Drive 2019 in Noida
- You should possess your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Ration Card.
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size/ stamp size photo
- All the copies of your educational certificates are required for document verification.
To Apply Now For LeadSquared Off Campus Drive 2019: Click Here
We hope that all the candidates have applied for the LeadSquared Off Campus Drive 2019 from the above-provided link. So, keep checking our Freshers Now page to get the updated information. Also, bookmark our page by Ctrl + D to get the exciting news.