LHMC Recruitment 2021 – 34 Non-PG Jr Resident Posts, Salary, Application Form @ lhmc-hosp.gov.in: Are you looking for jobs in Lady Hardinge Medical College? then you are in a right place. Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi had released the LHMC Recruitment 2021 Notification for 34 Non PG Junior Residents under the departments like Accident & Emergency, Anesthesia, Blood Bank, Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Psychiatry, Surgery, Paediatrics Casualty, Paediatrics Medicine, Paediatrics Nephrology, Paediatrics Neonatology, Dental & Oral Surgery.
All the eligible and interested candidates who are interested to grab the opportunity in LHMC Recruitment 2021 can go through this page till the end to get detailed information regarding LHMC Posts, Salary, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Form, etc., Make sure that the candidates must apply for the LHMC Openings on or before the closing date that is 25th March 2021.
- 1 LHMC Recruitment 2021 – 34 Non-PG Jr Resident Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 LHMC Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies
- 3 LHMC Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualifications
- 4 LHMC Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
- 5 LHMC Salary
- 6 LHMC Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
- 7 LHMC Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- 8 How To Apply For LHMC Openings 2021?
- 9 LHMC Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form, Address
LHMC Recruitment 2021 – 34 Non-PG Jr Resident Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Organization Name||Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.|
|Post Names||Non PG Jr Resident (Accident & Emergency, Anesthesia, Blood Bank, Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Psychiatry, Surgery, Paediatrics Casualty, Paediatrics Medicine, Paediatrics Nephrology, Paediatrics Neonatology, Dental & Oral Surgery)|
|Starting Date||16th March 2021|
|Closing Date||25th March 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Ad-hoc Basis|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|MBBS Govt Jobs||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Government Jobs||BDS Government Jobs|
LHMC Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies
LHMC Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualifications
- Only MBBS/BDS candidates from a recognized university registered with Delhi Medical Council/ Delhi Dental Council can apply.
- Candidates who have completed the internship on or before 02 years from the last date of submission of application will be considered & given first preference for selection on ad-hoc basis.
- After that, if the seats remain vacant, the Competent Authority reserves the right to select candidates, the preference will be given for selection to those candidates who have completed their internship in the subsequent years in view of exigencies of services.
- Those candidates who have already done one-year Non-PG Junior Resident in any Institute are not eligible.
LHMC Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
Not exceeding 30 years from the last date of submission of the application.
The scale of pay admissible to the Non-PG Junior Resident in the Level-10 (Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/-) of the pay matrix and Non Practicing Allowances (NPA) as per orders issued by the Government from time to time.
LHMC Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
- Candidates who belong to the General/ OBC Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability/ are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
LHMC Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The ad-hoc appointment will be given for a period of 44 days which will be extendable upto a maximum of 6 months or till the regular selection is made, whichever is earlier. The extension will be made subject to a satisfactory performance report from the concerned Head of the Department/ availability of the vacancy. The candidates appointed on an ad-hoc basis should complete/ their tenure of 44 days and they will not be allowed to resign before the completion of his/her tenure/extended tenure of 44 days. For more details regarding LHMC Recruitment 2021 Selection Proces, visit the official website http://lhme-hosp.gov.in.
How To Apply For LHMC Openings 2021?
- Open the Official Site @ lhmc-hosp.gov.in.
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- The Candidates can find the Vacancies section.
- Check the Advertisement in the Vacancies section.
- And Download the Advertisement.
- Read all the information on the LHMC Non PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2021 Notification Carefully.
- The interested candidates may apply for the post in response to the vacancy circular in the prescribed format along with Marksheet of High School/ Matriculation for date of birth, all Marksheets of MBBS/BDS, Qualified FMGE conducted by NBE (For foreign Graduates), Internship Completion Certificate, Live registration from DMC/DDC or acknowledgment slip indicating that the candidate has applied for registration, Certificate for Reserved Category as per Central Govt. format etc.) through Speed Posty Registered Post only.
- Production of the following original certificates along with an attested copy of each in proof of:a) Degree/ Certificate of educational qualifications.b) Certificate of Age.c) Submission of the marital declaration to the effect that he/ she does not have more than one spouse living/ or is not married to a person who is already having a spouse living.d) Caste Certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH in the prescribed format from the competent authority and as per Govt. of India’s rules/ instructions.
LHMC Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form, Address
|LHMC Openings 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the LHMC Junior Resident Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Address to Send the Offline LHMC Non PG Junior Resident Application Form 2021||Deputy Director (Administration), LIIMC and Associated Hospitals, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi-110001|
We hope the above article is helpful to the candidates who are in search of LHMC Recruitment 2021. To know the latest job updates candidates don’t forget to follow our site @ FreshersNow.