Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2021 – 19 Posts, Salary, Application Form: For 19 Pediatrician, Medical Officer, Clinical Psychologist, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Staff Nurse, Psychiatric Social Worker, Speech Therapist, Pharmacist, Data Manager, and Special Educator posts, the officials of the Lok Nayak Hospital New Delhi have released the official notification on their website. So, all the candidates who are seeking the New Openings in Lok Nayak Hospital can go through this page. Further, all the applied candidates have to appear for the interview as per the schedule from 16th To 23rd September 2021. Candidates can fill and submit the Lok Nayak Hospital Application Form by checking the below-given information.
- 1 Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2021 – 19 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies, Interview Date
- 3 Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 General Instructions
- 6 Lok Nayak Hospital Salary
- 7 How To Attend the Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment Interview?
Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2021 – 19 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Lok Nayak Hospital New Delhi|
|Post Names||Pediatrician, Medical Officer, Clinical Psychologist, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Staff Nurse, Psychiatric Social Worker, Speech Therapist, Pharmacist, Data Manager, and Special Educator|
|Total Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Date of Interview||23rd September 2021|
|Selection Process||Interview, Document Verification|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies, Interview Date
|Post Name||Number of Posts||Interview Date|
|Pediatrician||2||16th September 2021|
|Medical Officer||1||16th September 2021|
|Manager||1||16th September 2021|
|Clinical Psychologist||3||16th September 2021|
|Physiotherapist||1||17th September 2021|
|Occupational Therapist||1||17th September 2021|
|Staff Nurse||2||20th September 2021|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||2||20th September 2021|
|Speech Therapist||1||20th September 2021|
|Pharmacist||1||20th September 2021|
|Data Manager||2||23rd September 2021|
|Special Educator||2||23rd September 2021|
Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Medical Officer||MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the|
Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently
amended from a recognized university registered with MC.
AND DMC Registration
Desirable: Two years working experience with children in child
|Physiotherapist||Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University|
Desirable: Master Degree (Musculoskelctal/ Neurology)
Two years working experience with children in child development
|Occupational Therapist||Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized|
Desirable: Master’s Degree (Pediatrics) from a recognized university.
Two years working experience with children m child development
|Staff Nurse||GNM or B.sc (Nursing) from a recognized university, registered with Indian Nursing Council|
AND DNC Registration
|Psychiatric Social Worker||Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized university|
MPhil n Psychiatric Social Work Irom a recognized university.
Desirable: Two years experience with children in child development
|Speech Therapist||Bachelor’s degree in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology from a recognized university, registered with RC, and RCI Registration.|
Desirable: Two years experience with children in child development center/ clinic
|Pharmacist||Diploma/ Degree holder in Pharmacy from a recognized university|
registered with PCI, and DPC Registration
Desirable: Two years experience with children in Child Development Centre/Clinic.
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Medical Officer||50 years|
|Clinical Psychologist||40 years|
|Occupational Therapist/td>||40 years|
|Staff Nurse||40 years|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||40 years|
|Speech Therapist||40 years|
|Data Manager||35 years|
|Special Educator||40 years|
- The candidate should carry all original certificates of educational qualifications along with one set of photocopies of the same duly self-attested, Aadhar Card, and 2 passport size photos.
- No TA/ DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates must report to the mentioned office of MD, LNH, at or before 9:00 am on the respective date of the interview.
Lok Nayak Hospital Salary
|Post Name||Monthly Remuneration|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||Rs.40,000/-|
How To Attend the Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment Interview?
- Visit the official site @ tte.delhigovt.nic.in.
- The home page of the Delhi Government will be displayed.
- Click on the Related News tab and search for the Lok Nayak Hospital Walin Interview.
- Open the official notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible attend the interview for a particular post.
- The details about the venue are mentioned in the below table.
|Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|To verify the Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2021 Official Notification||Click Here|
|Walkin Interview Venue||Medical Director Office, Lok Nayak Hospital, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi -110002|
For more information regarding the Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2021, visit this site @ Freshersnow.com regularly.