Max Healthcare Walkin Dive 2019: Complete information regarding the Max Healthcare Walkin is given here. So the job seekers in Dehradun utilize this opportunity. Yes, Max Healthcare Institute Ltd authority is going to fill the Staff Nurse vacancies by conducting Max Healthcare Walkin Interview In Dehradun on 12th, 13th September 2019.
So all the intersted aspirants are advised to attend the Max Healthcare Walkin Drive In Dehradun. The qualification for the Max Healthcare Walkin Dive is GNM or B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing are eligible. Moreover, the aspirants who have 5 years experience as staff nurse also participate in the Max Healthcare Walkin 2019.
You Can Also Prepare: ★ ★ Interview Questions
- 1 Max Healthcare Walkin Drive 2019 – Overview
Max Healthcare Walkin Drive 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||Max Healthcare Institute Ltd|
|Qualification||GNM or B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – INR 2,75,000 P.A|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology|
|Industry||Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals|
Job Description – Staff Nurse
- To effectively interface with patients/ attendants/ physicians/ other service users and deliver quality nursing care with compassion and a high level of responsiveness.
- To demonstrate skill in assessment of critically ill patients, rounds, capturing and carrying out doctors orders, documentation & equipment handling.
- Demonstrate excellent skill in handing all biomedical equipment cardiac monitors, ventilator, incubators, infusion pumps, syringe pumps, defibrillators
- To follow admission procedure, charting and reporting, record management and discharge formalities on time with accuracy.
- To ensure accurate and timely medication administration.
- Actively participate in programs for quality improvement in nursing practices.
- To follow infection control policies and biomedical waste management guidelines of the hospital.
- To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
- Ensure timely indenting and proper stock management.
- To be well-groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
- To have the complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
- Candidate has complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
- To comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
- To Comply with patient safety policy.
- Ensure the safe utilization of equipment and proper waste disposal system.
Company Profile – Max Healthcare Institute Ltd
Max healthcare is one of India’s leading providers of comprehensive, seamless and integrated world-class healthcare services. With a network of 14 hospitals, we offer treatment across all 29 specialities. We have 2300+ leading doctors with international level expertise who are committed to providing the highest standards of medical excellence at a fraction of international costs. Our NABH and ISO accredited hospitals offer best in class services to our patients. We understand seeking medical treatment outside your home can be physically and mentally difficult. So at Max, we are eager to get you home!.
- UG: GNM or B.Sc Nursing.
- PG: Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
- Candidate should be GNM or B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- An aspirant must have Uttarakhand (UKMC) Registration.
- Candidate having ICU /NICU Experience given preference.
Particular For Max Healthcare Walkin In Dehradun
Walkin Date: 12th, 13th September 2019
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Recruiter Name: Neha Bhatnagar
Location For Max Healthcare Walkin Drive
Neha Bhatnagar (HR) Max Super Speciality Hospital,
Dehradun Malsi, Mussoorie Diversion Road,
Dehradun – 248001
Required Documents For Max Healthcare Walkin Interview
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies for Jobs In Dehradun.
- And also, all the attending job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
To get latest walkins In India, aspirants keep following our Freshers Now web site daily. Thank You.