Max Life Insurance Walkin 2018: The recruiters of the Max Life Insurance Company Limited decided to conduct the Max Life Insurance Walkin Drive for the Sales Executive, Officer Role on 16th November 2018 To 19th November 2018. Furthermore, the Max Life Insurance Walkin Interview is for the candidates who have completed the graduation. All the Graduated candidates should check the complete stuff regarding the Max Life Insurance Walkin Interview In Cochin from the current page. You can also check more IT Jobs In Cochin.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 Max Life Insurance Walkin Drive 2018 Information
Max Life Insurance Walkin Drive 2018 Information
|Company Name||Max Life Insurance Company Limited|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Sales Executive, Officer|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – INR 2,25,00 P.A|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
- Will be responsible for meeting sales target through Banks FOS.
- Candidates should be responsible for maintaining relationships with all constituents in the Bank Branch
- Keeping an accurate record of referrals received from all constituents in the bank branch.
- Shall adhere to agree with TATs on first customer contact and follow-ups from the date of the lead being registered.
- The aspirants shall approach him/herself at least 5 new customers in the bank branch each day.
- Increasing banks customer awareness about Life Insurance solutions and achieve the targeted penetration on cross-selling within the branch’s customer base.
- Drive effectively the Reward and recognition programs launched for the bank staff.
- The candidate shall train the bank staff regularly on concepts in life insurance and new product introductions.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Max Life Insurance Walkin Interview Particulars
- Walkin Date: 16th November 2018 To 19th November 2018
- Walkin Time: 9:00 AM Onwards
- Recruiter Name: Aneesh K S
Max Life Insurance Walkin Venue
Max Life Insurance Company Limited, 1st Floor, Chammany Chambers, Opp to Park Central Hotel, Cochin – 682017
Measures Of Success
- Achieving Business Target milestones AFYP/Blended premium, and no. of cases.
- Relationship with Bank Branch Manager
- Effective Lead generation and meet value/number targets.
Minimum Or Specific Experience
- Graduate in any discipline
- 1 to 2 yrs of overall exp. in sales with a minimum of 6 months work experience in the fields of Banca, Life insurance sales management, Retail bank distribution, and Channel Management and/or DSA relationship.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Max Life Insurance Company Limited, the leading non-bank promoted private life insurer, is a joint venture between Max Financial Services Ltd. and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co. Ltd. Max Financial Services Ltd. is part of the Max Group, which is a leading Indian multi-business corporation, while Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance is a member of MS&AD Insurance Group, which is amongst the leading insurers in the world.
Max Life Insurance offers comprehensive long-term savings, protection, and retirement solutions through its high-quality agency distribution and multi-channel distribution partners. A financially stable company with a strong track record over the last 17 years, Max Life Insurance offers superior investment expertise. Max Life Insurance has the vision ‘To be the most admired life insurance company by securing the financial future of our customers’.
Required Testimonials Max Life Insurance Walkin Interview In Cochin
Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies. And also, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport while attending the Max Life Insurance Walkin Interview. Furthermore, all the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
You Can Also Check Other Walkins
FreshersNow.Com provides you all the latest news regarding the Max Life Insurance Walkin and other notifications. So, keep watching our webpage to get the notifications and you can even bookmark our page.