Maxval IP Services Walkin 2019 is coming up to hire 2018, 2019 Passed Outs of Any Bachelors Degree for the Trainee role. And the representatives of the Maxval IP Services Private Limited are going to conduct the Maxval IP Services Walkin Drive on 14th April 2019 To 26th April 2019. If you are the one among job seekers in searching for the latest IT Jobs In Coimbatore, then you can easily utilize this chance in attending the Maxval IP Services Walkin Interview. Check each and every section of this page to know the current updates of the Maxval IP Services Walkin In Coimbatore.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions & Answers
- 1 Maxval IP Services Walkin 2019 – Overview
Maxval IP Services Walkin 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||Maxval IP Services Private Limited|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||0 to 2 years (2019 & 2018 Passed Out)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO/ Call Centre/ ITES|
- Responsible for tracking daily litigation cases from various sources and update them into the database with quality. Ensure all tasks are timely and accurately processed in accordance with company’s policies.
- Involve in searching the Web or specialized databases and preparation or updating of reports depending on specific requirements.
- Eye for detail, ability to prioritize and a strong sense of urgency relative to deadlines is a must.
- Prior experience in client interaction maintains a high level of workflow and strict confidentiality of client and company matters Ensuring timely delivery of projects with good quality.
- Working in Patent related/ Law firm/ Data Centric firms will be an added advantage.
- Able to work collaboratively or independently, think creatively and take initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and easily adaptable to any circumstances
- Candidates with strong analytical and good communication skills.
- Proficient in MS-Office, Internet searches, Team player, creativity and self-driven, Eye for detail, ability to prioritize.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
MaxVal is a Silicon Valley-based tech-enabled, managed solutions provider known for its cutting-edge products and automated solutions. Since 2004, MaxVal has been providing expert solutions and services by partnering with IP counsel and their operational teams to improve IP management.
Furthermore, MaxVal’s clients range from startups to Fortune 100 companies including some of the top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, high-tech, medical device, and patent law firms worldwide. Their team comprises highly experienced and trained professionals who have been delivering IP-related solutions for more than a decade through continuous process innovations and state-of-the-art technologies.
Particulars Of Maxval IP Services Walkin Drive
- Walkin Date: 14th April 2019 To 26th April 2019
- Interview Time: 9:00 AM
- Recruiter Name: Elizabeth
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Coimbatore
- UG: Any Bachelors Degree – Any Specialization
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Maxval IP Services Walkin Interview Location
Maxval IP Services Pvt Ltd,
Coimbatore – 641 035
Documents Mandatory For Maxval IP Services Walkin In Coimbatore
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies
- All the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport, etc.
★ ★ Refer To Walkins Across India ★ ★
We hope that all the job seekers have identified the exact information of the Maxval IP Services Walkin 2019. So, keep in touch with us on Freshers Now page to know such exciting news. You can even get the Alerts or Notification from our site only when you stick on or bookmark us by Ctrl + D. Leave a comment in the below section of this page so that we will soon respond to you.