McAfee Off Campus 2019 Drive in Bangalore For Software Engineer will be the best opportunity for all the candidates who are seeking for the latest McAfee Jobs in Bangalore. And the recruiters from McAfee Software India Private Limited decided to hire B.E, B.Tech candidates of 2018, 2019 Batch for the Software Engineer role on 28th August 2019. So, all the interested candidates can check the McAfee Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying for the McAfee Off Campus 2019 Drive. Furthermore, candidates have to apply for the McAfee Off Campus For Freshers on or before 26th August 2019.
★ ★ Latest Off Campus ★ ★
McAfee Off Campus 2019 Drive – Information
|Name of the Company||McAfee Software India Private Limited|
|Year Of Passing||2018, 2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 9,00,000 – INR 10,00,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||26th August 2019|
|Off Campus Date||28th August 2019|
McAfee Eligibility Criteria 2019
- B.E/ B.Tech 2018, 2019 Batch
- Good academics
- Good pH Score
McAfee is looking for a new team member who is passionate about solving problems in eCommerce domain, has a strong interest in cybersecurity, and wants to join their collaborative team as a Senior Software Engineer to help develop new solutions for an online store of McAfee Consumer. This role will report in a Manager – Software Engineering within the Consumer Platform team.
Working at their Bangalore development center, you will exhibit a deep understanding of software design, development, testing, and validation, be able to think like a user to define the customer experience and have the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
In a world where e-commerce is becoming part of their daily life, McAfee team are offering you a rare opportunity to influence and contribute to an interesting and critical part of McAfee’s Consumer business that protects our customers’ digital life – in one of the most vibrant cities in India.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
McAfee, Inc. formerly known as Intel Security Group from 2014–2017 is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California and claims to be the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. It was purchased by Intel in February 2011 and became part of the Intel Security division. The applicants can check the profile of the McAfee before attending the drive.
Responsibilities | McAfee Jobs in Bangalore
- Analyze Requirements
- Provides inputs for the designing solution of a technical or business problem
- Own small independent modules (Design, develop, test, integrate)
- Reviews code and guide SE’s
- Help in setting new processes for a new type of work
- Estimate the work and provide ETA
- Analyze the impact of code changes in existing systems
- Provides technical direction for Application sub-system, research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting.
- Identify automation opportunities and automate manual tasks
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Key Skills Required
- Working coding skills in Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Knowledge of XML, LINQ, Multithreading, Asynchronous, Parallel Programming
- Knowledge of writing MS Test (NUnit) Test cases, Static Code Analysis (FxCop), GitHub
- Working knowledge of TSQL (SQL Server 201X)
- Knowledge of either Data Science, Machine Learning or Microsoft Azure will be a plus
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player
- Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly
Documents Need To Carry For McAfee Off Campus 2019 For Freshers
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size/ stamp size photo
- You should possess your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Ration Card.
- All the copies of your educational certificates are required for document verification.
Online Registration Link For McAfee Off Campus 2019 Drive (2018, 2019 Batch): Click Here
We advise you to apply for the McAfee Off Campus 2019 Drive in Bangalore if your profile is suitable for the given details. Keep following ur on Freshers Now to get the updated information.