Mechanical Engineering Job Openings (Government, Private)
Candidates who are passionate about Designing, Building, and use of machines can check the various mechanical engineering employment opportunities where you can utilize your amazing skills to design and build New Batteries, Medical Equipment, Personal Computers, Air Conditioners, Automobile Engines, and Electric power plants, Athletic Equipment, etc.,
It shows without any doubt that Mechanical Engineering professionals make life easy for people in their day-to-day life. And candidates who are looking forward and willing to work and make their graduation degree worthwhile then check the below sections for details about Mechanical Engineering Jobs Vacancies to have a clear idea of which companies are frequently hiring young talent and experienced aspirants.
Mechanical Engineering Jobs in India
It’s not everyone’s dream and passion to work for a core company. Only the candidates who are passionate about their graduation degree and have immense knowledge will be interested in the lookout for core companies for their Mechanical Engineering domain. And for those passionate aspirants, we have accommodated details that can provide insight about Mechanical Engineering Jobs in India, Mechanical Engineering Government Jobs, and Mechanical Engineering Private Jobs. Everything related to these has been detailedly provided in the following sections.
Mechanical Engineering Jobs in India
Young people like you often think that there is a lack of opportunities in our home country for Mechanical Engineers, how wrong are you! It just shows, that you guys haven’t done your research well and know complete details about the companies that are always inviting talented young people like you who are freshers and experienced.
From the following sections, you guys can have a clear picture of Core Companies for Mechanical Engineering Jobs, Mechanical Engineering PayScale, Skills that are required and companies are expecting for aspirants to possess. All these details have been furnished in the below sections.
Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Core Companies
Following are some of the Core Companies list that is hiring Mechanical Engineering professionals.
- TATA Group
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- Reliance Group
- Adani Group
- General Motors India
- Mercedes Benz
- Ashok Leyland
- Hyundai Group
- Godrej Group
- TVS Group
- Bajaj Automobiles
- Mahindra and Mahindra
- ABB Group
- Schneider Electric
- Royal Enfield
- THDC India Limited.
- Sundaram-Clayton Group
Mechanical Engineering Government Jobs
Who doesn’t know the perks of working in the Government Sector! and now even Mechanical Engineering candidates can achieve job opportunities in some of the well-known and established government bodies.
Here is the list of Government bodies that are actively accepting Freshers and Experienced Mechanical Engineering Professionals.
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited (BNPMIPL)
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- COAL India
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Mechanical Engineering Eligibility Criteria
Here are the Eligibility Criteria details for candidates who want to pursue their career in the Mechanical Engineering domain.
- For Undergraduate (UG): Aspirants should have passed the 10+2 examination with 60% marks having subjects like Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as core subjects.
- For PostGraduate (PG): Aspirants should have passed B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering specialization with minimum aggregate marks.
Career Opportunities in Mechanical Engineering
It’s not always doing a job just for the sake of doing it. Always take a job, only if it is used as a step for the path you want to build for your future.
Here, in this section, we have tried to include the Mechanical Engineering Jobs Positions where you can implement your knowledge at the same time enhance your skills.
Mechanical Engineering Jobs Positions
- CAD Technician
- Maintenance Engineer
- Nuclear Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Engineer
- Automotive Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Control and Instrumentation Engineer
- Biotechnology Engineer
- Clinical Technologist
- Production Manager
- Land-Based Engineer
- Mining Engineer
- Patent Attorney
Mechanical Engineering Pay Scale
Check out this section, to know details about how much a Mechanical Engineer Professional can expect.
On average, a Mechanical Engineer will be earning Rs.20,350/-per month as base pay.
Here is the list of companies and their pay scale
- Reliance Industries – Rs.7,12,451/- per year
- Tata Motors – Rs.30,113/- per month
- L&T – Rs.33,086/- per month
- TCS – Rs.39,096./- per month
- L&T Technology Services – Rs.4,09,615/- per year
- QUEST Global – Rs.4,06,765/- per year
- Maruti Suzuki – Rs.4,24,289/- per year
- MRF Tyres – R.5,02,307/- per year
- TechM – Rs.4,55,902/- per year
- Schlumberger – Rs.8,13,530/- per month
- GE – Rs.11,42,719/- per month
Skills Required For the Mechanical Engineering Job Prospects
- Candidates should be able to work under pressure.
- Should have excellent technical skills
- And aspirants should possess amazing Budgeting Skills
- Should be having Project Management skills
- Should be having Commercial Awareness.
- Should have excellent Communications/ Interpersonal Skills.
We as a team made sure, that you guys get all the details that provide insight regarding Mechanical Engineering Jobs and what are the skills required for you to get employment in the best organizations we have mentioned in this article. Hope this page has helped you guys in getting a clear idea about this.
For all the latest Job Updates/ Employment opportunities information do keep visiting our Freshers Now website.