Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 For Process Control System Engineer (Freshers & Experienced): Are you looking for Micron Technology Jobs? If yes, go through this page for Micron Technology Recruitment 2020. The recruiters of Micron Technology have scheduled a drive for Process Control System Engineer Role. Moreover, candidates who have a Ph.D., Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 2 years of experience can attend for Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 Drive.
So, all the interested and eligible applicants can apply for Micron Technology Recruitment For Process Control System Engineer Role through the link provided below. Before attending Micron Technology Recruitment in Bangalore, all aspirants have Good communication and interpersonal social skills. For more Micron Technology Jobs, visit the website @ www.micron.com.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
- 1 Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 2 Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Description
- 3 Micron Technology Recruitment For Process Control System Engineer – Job Responsibilities
- 4 Micron Technology Recruitment in Bangalore – Job Requirements
- 5 Micron Benefits
- 6 Micron Technology Company Profile
- 7 Steps To Apply For Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 For Process Control System Engineer
Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Company Name||Micron Technology|
|Qualification||Ph.D., Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree|
|Job Role||Process Control System Engineer|
Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Description
As a PDE Network Engineering PCS Engineer/ Senior Engineer, we will be responsible to develop smart manufacturing solutions towards the Industry 4.0 standard. They will gain exposure and knowledge in many cutting-edge areas including Machine Learning, Advanced Control Solutions, and Deep Learning. As a PDE PCS Engineer, we will have the opportunity to develop a complete solution that starts from requirements gathering, data analysis, and modeling with big data platform, followed by system development and integration; and then network-wide implementation.
The employees of Micron Technology do directly affects the bottom line of the entire company by providing scrap/excursion control, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Advanced Process Control (APC or Run-to-Run), Fault Detection and Classification (FDC), and overall improved process capability. Micron Technology will meet regularly and team with Process areas to understand their tools, processes, and challenges and work with them to build process control models, strategies, and other methods for ensuring quality output.
Micron Technology Recruitment For Process Control System Engineer – Job Responsibilities
- They support the PDE KEG team in Classification, Characterization, and Categorization and define Data Collection Requirements, Perform Integration, and Setup Data Collection in E3 Environment.
- They develop, implement, and improve smart control solutions for optimum manufacturing performances.
- Design and implement advanced process monitoring and control methodologies
- Candidates conduct intensive data analysis and modeling to identify sources of variation in the process and translate it into control solutions.
- They define Analysis and setup Requirements and Setup Limits and OCAP and engage in periodic review with the PCS team and network on BKM practices.
- Employees develop and deliver training on control systems and related topics.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Micron Technology Recruitment in Bangalore – Job Requirements
- Candidates must have Ph.D., Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Physics
- 0 – 2 years of experience is required for this role.
- Good communication and interpersonal social skills.
- Passion for Programming and Data Analysis
- Familiar with Machine Learning.
- Results-oriented and ability to multi-task and balance multifaceted priorities.
- Preferred experience in Python/ R/ SQL/ Hadoop eco-system and/ or in the development of web-based applications
- Current supervisor recommendation as a viable candidate.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, verbal and written communications skills, Project management skills.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing and packaging is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a good teammate.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Willing and capable of international travel, as needed, to accomplish your objectives.
- Ability to participate in a multi-functional team environment.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/ Paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center/ Activity rooms, Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
Micron Technology Company Profile
Micron Technology is an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through their global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses the information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning, and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
Note – Job Segment: Controls Engineer, Process Engineer, Semiconductor, Manufacturing Engineer, Systems Engineer, Engineering, Science
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Steps To Apply For Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 For Process Control System Engineer
- Click on the link provided below
- Follow all the instruction given by the recruiter of a micron in the link
- After then, click on the Apply Button
- If you have an account, Sign in with Email Address and Password
- Otherwise, click on Create an account
- Then, log in with the new credentials
- Fill all the details in the application form
- If you want the application, you can download it for further usage
To Apply For Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 For Process Control System Engineer in Bangalore – Click Here
Hope all the candidates got the required information about Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore. If you want any clarification, drop your queries in the comment section below. For more information, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. By clicking Ctrl + D to bookmark our website and get daily notifications.