MOL Information Technology Walkin Drive In Hyderabad For Freshers: Are you guys looking for Junior Executive Role? If yes then you are at the right place. Yes, on this page we had provided total information regarding the MOL Information Technology Walkin Drive 2019 details. So all the job seekers utilize this wonderful opportunity and attend teh MOL Information Technology Walkin Interview In Hyderabad on 13th September 2019 for Junior Executive Role. Any Bachelors degree (Except B.Tech/ BE) can eligible for the MOL Information Technology Walkin Drive In Hyderabad. Further details, aspirants can go through the entire article.
- 1 MOL Information Technology Walkin Drive 2019 – Details
- 1.1 Job Description – Junior Executive
- 1.2 Skills Required For MOL Information Technology Walkin Interview
- 1.3 Company Description – MOL Information Processing Services India Pvt. Ltd
- 1.4 Educational Qualification
- 1.5 MOL Information Technology Walkin In Hyderabad – Details
- 1.6 Vanue Of MOL Information Technology Walkin
- 1.7 Documents Required For MOL Information Technology Walkin Drive
MOL Information Technology Walkin Drive 2019 – Details
|Company Name||MOL Information Processing Services India Pvt. Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors degree (Except B.Tech/ BE)|
|Job Role||Junior Executive|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 P.A|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
Job Description – Junior Executive
- Inputting the shipment details from shipping instructions for creating Bill of Lading
- Refer to the various SOP / Reference Guides available in the dept, in case of doubt, to
- check with his/her senior and get it clarified
- Update the excel database with his productivity
- Responsible For Process/ Refresher Training
- Responsible for processing SI requests accurately received through SI Mail box assigned.
- Resolving Queries and Daily Process Issues and providing feedback to FOs.
- Following up with the pending queries
- Adhering to the priorities set in the Process Manuals.
Skills Required For MOL Information Technology Walkin Interview
- Minimum 30 WPM (Mandatory) and Excellent communication skills
- All the job aspirants should good at the knowledge of Android development.
Company Description – MOL Information Processing Services India Pvt. Ltd
MOL Information Technology navigates the sea and the land. We connect the worlds of technology and people. We merge human insights and cutting-edge technology to design solutions that offer unparalleled customer experiences.MOL Information Technology drive innovation to address our customer’s business needs in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. We are on an endless journey to bring the world closer by empowering it with next-generation technology. And we always go the extra mile to become the most trusted partner of our customer’s digital transformation. MOL Information Technology (MOL-IT) operates under MOL Information Systems (MOLIS), which is committed to helping the MOL Group maintain its position as an excellent & resilient organization that leads the world’s shipping industry.
- UG: Any Bachelors degree (Except B.Tech/ BE)
- PG: Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
MOL Information Technology Walkin In Hyderabad – Details
Walkin Date: 13th September 2019
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM To 12:00 PM
Recruiter Name – Mr. Rajeev Saxena
Vanue Of MOL Information Technology Walkin
Unit no 701, 7th Floor,
Building No 2 A, Maximus Towers,
Hi-tech City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081
Documents Required For MOL Information Technology Walkin Drive
- All the students should carry an Updated CV or Resume for Jobs In Hyderabad
- Candidates should have to bring all essential Educational Documents
- Any Government ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Job aspirants should carry the latest Passport size photos
To get continuous updates regarding all the walkins across India, the aspirant should bookmark our web portal Freshersnow.com. Thank You.