Moody’s Recruitment 2020 For Financial Analyst in Gurgaon: Candidates who are interested to work as Financial Analyst can apply for Moody’s Recruitment 2020. We have provided the link below to apply for Moody’s Recruitment 2020 Drive. Moreover, interested candidates can apply and attend Moody’s Recruitment for Financial Analyst Role through the link. Applicants who have 0 – 2 Years of experience can attend Moody’s Recruitment in Gurgaon. Aspirants who want to know more about Moody’s Jobs, visit the official website www.moodys.com.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Moody’s Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, MBA & Master’s|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
- Detailed capital structure analysis: Identify all levels of debt tranches, corporate and funding structure, and mapping guarantees and collateral.
- Track and report news, events, and macro market developments on coverage names, or as required.
- Understand and summarize the target company’s business model and strategy, industry scenario, and key risks to enable the development of broad understanding under tight deadlines.
- Prepare detailed reports and presentations on companies describing business model, strategy, industry scenario, capital structure, covenants, and key risks associated with the investments.
- Calculation of adjusted debt and analysis of off-balance-sheet debt items.
- Waterfall analysis to determine the priority of debt structure and debt recovery scenarios at all debt levels.
- Develop an insightful opinion on the company’s projected financial performance through building cash flow models.
- Evaluate bond indentures and loan agreements to assess the covenant protection, debtholder’s mutual rights and priorities, and any specific clauses/provisions which could impact the risk/ return profile of the trade or investment.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s) or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master’s) with an emphasis in finance, economics, accounting, math, or related quantitative field preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of full breadth of public data, research, and analytic resources; work experience with data platforms such as Bloomberg and Capital IQ will be an added advantage.
- Team players must show the willingness to work with cross-functional teams across many time zones.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- CA, CFA, FRM, or equivalent highly desirable.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, flexibility during earnings season.
- Excellent financial modeling skills.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
About Moody’s Company
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a globally integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency, and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Securities Trading Policy (STP)
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
- Job Req ID – 19125BR
- Line of Business – CS Research (CS RESEARCH)
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
How to apply for Moody’s Recruitment 2020 Drive?
- Click on the link provided below or check the official site @ moodys.com.
- Then go through each and every section on the page.
- Click on the Apply to Job button.
- If you have an account, you can log in with your Email ID and Password.
- Otherwise, click on Create Account to create.
- Then login with the details.
- Fill the information in the application form.
- Then, Click on the Submit button.
- If you want an application form, you can download it for further usage.
To Apply For Moody’s Recruitment 2020 Drive for Financial Analyst – Click Here
Hope all the candidates got the required information about Moody’s Recruitment 2020 Drive. Want to know more information about IT Jobs, Govt Jobs, Walkins, etc. Visit our website FreshersNow.Com. By clicking Ctrl + D to bookmark our website and get daily notifications. If you want any clarity, drop your query in the comment section below.