MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the written Exam at various test centers to all applicable candidates. We hope all the applied candidates are looking for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus and mppsc.nic.in Exam Pattern. VAS Syllabus and exam pattern are crucial for the aspirants to appear in the MPPSC VAS written exam. Candidates who had applied they will shortlist based on their performance in the written test and personal interview. To get an excellent score, people need to have a perfect preparation regarding the MPPSC VAS written test. To know the pattern of MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon written exam must refer to the entire article and download the Syllabus PDF which is provided at the end of the article.
You Can Also Check: MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
To help the contenders we have provided the guidance of MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus and previous papers. People can also find the MPPSC VAS Solved question papers on this page. We suggest the postulates practice number of question papers and prepare well for the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon written test. The higher officials of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared the Exam date. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam is on 7th October 2018.
|Name Of The Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Number Of Vacancies||188 Vacancies|
|Release Date of Application||6th August 2018|
|End Date Of Application Form||5th September 2018|
|Written Exam Date||7th October 2018|
|Selection Process||Written test and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
VAS Exam Pattern @ mppsc.nic.in
Clear explanation about the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern is mentioned in the Table formate. So that the candidates by referring to that they can easily imagine the way of Questions and the Indication the Marks for the particulate Topics. The most important topics in the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam pattern 2018 are related to the Veterinary Subjects only. In MPPSC VAS Exam is Online Objective Type and 150 questions will be given. The entire VAS exam is conducted for 300 Marks. And moreover, the term of the Exam is 2 hours. Those who get the highest marks in the Online written Exam, they will be eligible to get the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs. To know more updates bookmark our site Freshersnow.com
You Can Also Check: MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Result
|Selection Procedure & Subjects||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Written Exam||150||300 Marks|
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 Topics
General Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
- The role of livestock and their products in the Indian economy and human health.
- Current livestock programs & the policies of state and Nation.
- The constraints to the livestock development programs.
Veterinary Medicine Topics @ mppsc.nic.in
- Animal welfare and ethics.
- Diagnosis and treatment of various clinical manifestations of animals.
- Laws relating to offenses affecting public health
- Common offenses against animals, SPCA.
- Animal Welfare Board of India, NGOs.
You Can Also Check: MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card
Animal Breeding and Genetics Syllabus
- Principles of genetics.
- Nature of DNA and RNA-their models and functions.
- The applications of recombinant DNA technology.
- Breeding of essential species of zoo/wild animals.
- Breeding livestock for high performance and disease resistance.
Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- The mechanism of respiration.
- Gross study of bones, joints, muscles of a skeleton.
- Environmental factors affecting animal production
- General functions of blood and its constituents.
- Hormonal control of Lactogenesis.
You Can Also Check: MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers
Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry
- Communication technologies.
- Marketing, Livestock economics, and business management.
- Livestock farming systems in rural India.
- Livestock contribution to national economy.
- Improved A.H. practices-rural upliftment.
MPPSC Animal Nutrition Topics
- Antinutritional factors and toxins in feeds and fodders.
- Nutritional terms and definitions.
- Classification and composition of feeds and fodders including forest grasses.
- Nutritional deficiency and its influence on livestock performance.
Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, and Pharmacology
- Transmission, pathogenesis, symptoms, etc.
- Serological reactions and modern diagnostic techniques.
- Organs/tissues/cells of the Immune system.
- Etiology, morphology, life cycle.
- Infection and immunity, the type and grades of immunity.
Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health Syllabus
- Role of the veterinarian in public health.
- Legislation and International (OIE, WTO) national food safety standards.
- Socio-economic impact of zoonotic diseases in India.
- Environmental hygiene.
- Livestock products and by-products about public health.
- Control of environmental pollutants.
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 PDF Download: Click Here