MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download (Latest): The officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) will conduct the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam for all the applied candidates. Moreover, we have provided the latest MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2020 along with the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus. To the end of this page, we have also given the MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2020 PDF so that you can easily download it for test preparation.
You Can Also Check: MPPSC Recruitment
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020
|Name Of The Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS)|
|Selection Process||Written test and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
You Can Also Check: MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers
MPPSC VAS Exam Pattern 2020 @ mppsc.nic.in
It is very important for all the candidates to check the latest MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern. We heard that many of you are in search of the MPPSC VAS Syllabus & Test Pattern. So, all the candidates who are about to start preparing for the test should check the below table. And the time duration provided for the test is 2 Hours. Moreover, only objective type of questions will be asked in the test. So, please check and plan a perfect schedule to cover all the syllabus before the exam.
|Selection Procedure & Subjects||Number Of Questions & Time||Maximum Marks|
|Written Exam||150 & 2 Hours||300 Marks|
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2020 Topics
General Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020
- The role of livestock and their products in the Indian economy and human health.
- Current livestock programs & the policies of state and Nation.
- The constraints to the livestock development programs.
Veterinary Medicine Topics @ mppsc.nic.in
- Animal welfare and ethics.
- Diagnosis and treatment of various clinical manifestations of animals.
- Laws relating to offenses affecting public health
- Common offenses against animals, SPCA.
- Animal Welfare Board of India, NGOs.
Animal Breeding and Genetics Syllabus
- Principles of genetics.
- Nature of DNA and RNA-their models and functions.
- The applications of recombinant DNA technology.
- Breeding of essential species of zoo/wild animals.
- Breeding livestock for high performance and disease resistance.
Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- The mechanism of respiration.
- Gross study of bones, joints, muscles of a skeleton.
- Environmental factors affecting animal production
- General functions of blood and its constituents.
- Hormonal control of Lactogenesis.
Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry
- Communication technologies.
- Marketing, Livestock economics, and business management.
- Livestock farming systems in rural India.
- Livestock contribution to the national economy.
- Improved A.H. practices-rural upliftment.
MPPSC Animal Nutrition Topics
- Antinutritional factors and toxins in feeds and fodders.
- Nutritional terms and definitions.
- Classification and composition of feeds and fodders including forest grasses.
- Nutritional deficiency and its influence on livestock performance.
Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, and Pharmacology
- Transmission, pathogenesis, symptoms, etc.
- Serological reactions and modern diagnostic techniques.
- Organs/ tissues/ cells of the Immune system.
- Etiology, morphology, life cycle.
- Infection and immunity, the type and grades of immunity.
Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health Syllabus
- Role of the veterinarian in public health.
- Legislation and International (OIE, WTO) national food safety standards.
- Socio-economic impact of zoonotic diseases in India.
- Environmental hygiene.
- Livestock products and by-products about public health.
- Control of environmental pollutants.
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Click Here
So, keep checking our freshersnow.com page to know more details of the MPPSC VAS 2020 Syllabus.
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who will conduct the MPPSC VAS Exam?
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) officials will conduct the MPPSC VAS Exam.
What are the selection rounds for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy?
The selection rounds for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post are Written Test and Interview.
How to download MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2020?
To download MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2020, candidates have to visit the official site or FreshersNow.Com.
For how many marks, will the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam be conducted?
The MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam will be conducted for 300 Marks.